They perceive me as a Tall dimorphic aryan Warrior
Download 9

Download 8

IMG 20220714 035850

Meanwhile how they perceive zv1212:
2989392 16580822415383854939493882933059

2997839 EhVPKi4XsAApa l 1

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Keep making pani puris in Willy wonkas pani puri factory you muppet. Here's your golden ticket to lifelong inceldom

Keep coping with your muh bloo eyes which isn't even visible in natural lighting. No eye area for your height keep crying for me

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, justinzayn, Deleted member 18244 and 6 others
Delusional if you think women look at you sub8 is invisible to most foids

this pic you keep spamming is even worse than undisputed's eye area pic JFL too bad you showed your face in hq before

this pic you keep spamming is even worse than undisputed's eye area pic JFL too bad you showed your face in hq before
Who tf is undisputed. Keep coping for me abused grandpa . Fix your bug eyes first you're the bugs that bulls trample not the other way around

Who tf is undisputed. Keep coping for me abused grandpa . Fix your bug eyes first you're the bugs that bulls trample not the other way around
another tall ethnic like you who spent 3 years of his life barking at ppl on psl forums

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
depends on what country you're in. If it's the west you'd frankly be invisible because you don't dress western and sound curry -> inb4 no i don't

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, poopoohead and currylightskin
depends on what country you're in. If it's the west you'd frankly be invisible because you don't dress western and sound curry -> inb4 no i don't
Lmao bluepilled. It's all about the height and psl admittedly I'm not there yet psl wise but I will be imo. Fashion is ez. Accent is not a huge problem you imbue it quick

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and FailedNormieManlet
Lmao bluepilled. It's all about the height and psl admittedly I'm not there yet psl wise but u will be imo. Fashion is ez. Accent is not a huge problem you imbue it quick
your height is halo yeah, but again you are built lanky and like a framelet so you need to gymcell - which you are doing tbh. Fashion and accent would be your main failios here tbh, provided your teeth and grooming are in tact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
another tall ethnic like you who spent 3 years of his life barking at ppl on psl forums
You don't even know what I look like irl u dog. Wait two weeks but that Mirror pic should give you an idea of my bone structure and if you're not a hypocrite or a complete retard you must accept it is perfect

You don't even know what I look like irl u dog. Wait two weeks but that Mirror pic should give you an idea of my bone structure and if you're not a hypocrite or a complete retard you must accept it is perfect
girls don't care abt you idiot

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
you better smile more and stop acting like assbies IRL
IMG 20220724 134054

• +1
girls don't care abt you idiot
Ironic. The bug eyed shut in vampire snake charmer pheno talks about attraction to the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Nah. As long as you look decent, some will give you IOIs.
i been in the incel community for 8 years now don't question me curry dog

• Ugh..
Lmao bluepilled. It's all about the height and psl admittedly I'm not there yet psl wise but I will be imo. Fashion is ez. Accent is not a huge problem you imbue it quick
Indian accent is a massive falio and people will laugh at your face

Once again not tagging me in my own thread you little baby bitch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-133934_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-133934_Photos.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and subhuman to mtn
i been in the incel community for 8 years now don't question me curry dog
That's the only achievement you have grandpa, now do all of us a favour and rope asap, you're a burden for everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, incel194012940 and Deleted member 15827
Babahabahavahavahahahahgavshavavahsshvsgagahahabaha absvah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jรณn
Babagi? Or ectsbocsseriesexcs
Shahahahhsshshhahshahahahahhahahhahaha

This post made me die laughing

You are losing your war with @RabidRosaries bhai, heโ€™s going to kick your low caste ass to deatg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and incel194012940
Shahahahhsshshhahshahahahahhahahhahaha

This post made me die laughing

You are losing your war with @RabidRosaries bhai, heโ€™s going to kick your low caste ass to deatg
I am half white

I transcend the caste system that dark skinned south Indian dog barks for me every day

New post every fucking day and he doesn't tag me in them because he is incredibly afraid of me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jรณn
That's the only achievement you have grandpa, now do all of us a favour and rope asap, you're a burden for everyone
gives you just about as much authority as watching 8 years of cable news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 15827
I am half white

I transcend the caste system that dark skinned south Indian dog barks for me every day

New post every fucking day and he doesn't tag me in them because he is incredibly afraid of me.
No even nordic countryโ€™s have a caste system you are sudra scum, how can you cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am half white

I tag you in the posts where I make u understand how subhuman you are so that u donโ€™t get utterly embarrassed in hs and know ur place in the hierarchy. I donโ€™t tag u in my other posts cause ur not that imp
2 youโ€™re a annoying kid
3 and three you donโ€™t have anything interesting to say
4 I have you on ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jรณn and Deleted member 20618
I tag you in the posts where I make u understand how subhuman you are so that u donโ€™t get utterly embarrassed in hs and know ur place in the hierarchy. I donโ€™t tag u in my other posts cause ur not that imp
2 youโ€™re a annoying kid
3 and three you donโ€™t have anything interesting to say
4 I have you on ignore
Heโ€™s sudra trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries may I become a honorary Brahmin, and spread the truth and beat Dalits to death

• +1
I've unironically never seen a pic of him with a shirt on lol

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
u think clothing and accent saves u from being curry?:ROFLMAO:

dude ur the least blackpilled person ive met on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

Me normally

Dalit curry abomination pajeet
3C228556 1BA0 4691 89EF 39CE394BC0D1

Me with clothes 6โ€™3 Aryan with great fashion sense
47C71300 1409 4B93 8F32 098BB746A553

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829

It saves a lot of the failio bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@RabidRosaries may I become a honorary Brahmin, and spread the truth and beat Dalits to death
Lol I said ur boneless and you completely switched up on me nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jรณn
Mirin curries arguing about whoโ€™s more subhuman

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Lol I said ur boneless and you completely switched up on me nigga
Iโ€™m a aryan Brahmin yahcki now

Iโ€™ll give you one last chance to take my deal and for you to become a honorary nordic with your blue eyes

Iโ€™m a aryan Brahmin yahcki now

Iโ€™ll give you one last chance to take my deal and for you to become a honorary nordic with your blue eyes
Stop sucking off the forum vets nigga they ain't got your back like me

We was homies and you betrayed me

After all your hitler youth ramblings you joined up with a shitskin?

• JFL
Stop sucking off the forum vets nigga they ain't got your back like me

We was homies and you betrayed me

After all your hitler youth ramblings you joined up with a shitskin?
We are still homies bhai, accept my deal

• JFL
We are still homies bhai, accept my deal
If you associate with shitskin willingly you are no aryan motherfucker

You've been infected. I no longer consider you white ๐Ÿ˜ก

That's means YOU ARE ONE OF US!!

• +1
If you associate with shitskin willingly you are no aryan motherfucker

You've been infected. I no longer consider you white ๐Ÿ˜ก

That's means YOU ARE ONE OF US!!
He never said Iโ€™m Brahmin bhai, he pmmed saying Iโ€™m a worthless dalit

He never said Iโ€™m Brahmin bhai, he pmmed saying Iโ€™m a worthless dalit
Good.

That's what you get for sucking vet cock

He is a rat bastard and not even brahmin jfl

He is a dirty south Indian dark skinned nigger who larps about his ethnicity!!!

• +1
Good.

That's what you get for sucking vet cock

He is a rat bastard and not even brahmin jfl

He is a dirty south Indian dark skinned nigger who larps about his ethnicity!!!
I hate him I just wanted Brahmin status

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
C12257EE 6735 4E24 B460 EDC484262465

• JFL
They perceive me as a Tall dimorphic aryan Warrior
View attachment 1792808

View attachment 1792810
View attachment 1792811

Meanwhile how they perceive zv1212:View attachment 1792812

View attachment 1792813

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Keep making pani puris in Willy wonkas pani puri factory you muppet. Here's your golden ticket to lifelong inceldom
View attachment 1792814

Keep coping with your muh bloo eyes which isn't even visible in natural lighting. No eye area for your height keep crying for me
View attachment 1792817
What makes u elite? In Chennai I mean. Is it just ur height? Cos it seems Indians are tall, the only sub 6'2" Indians here are me, Ravi, @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet and sure maybe I missed a couple, but u get my drift.

Also how much ioi and offers to fuck do u get from foids?

Anywhere I've lived, the western countries, you would be invisible to women. So sure u will get an LTR easily, cos u look decent, but I don't think u will get ONS.

Bad harmony and symmetry, even if u lost Gandhi accent and stopped wearing clothes from big bazaar and players club and shit, u would still just be a tall ethnic normie. All the punjabi/ Pak bad boys would mog u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
What makes u elite? In Chennai I mean. Is it just ur height? Cos it seems Indians are tall, the only sub 6'2" Indians here are me, Ravi, @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet and sure maybe I missed a couple, but u get my drift.

Anywhere I've lived, the western countries, you would be invisible to women. So sure u will get an LTR easily, cos u look decent, but I don't think u will get ONS.

Bad harmony and symmetry, even if u lost Gandhi accent and stopped wearing clothes from big bazaar and players club and shit, u would still just be a tall ethnic normie. All the punjabi/ Pak bad boys would mog u
No bro I mog sorry you need to lose fat tho ur getting old

• JFL

he'd struggle getting an LTR, moreso than me tbh cuz of his accent and fashion

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back