Ultimate guide on how to get girls on Instagram

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
This step-by-step guide that I recently came up with has worked extremely well for me so I thought sharing it with you guys as well
this is my first guide yet but I plan on doing more in the future

Step 1: be facially a HTN+ (at least) or a MTN with height halo

Step 2: have a decent following on Instagram but not TOO much: the secret here is that you want to seem approachable to girls, but not invisible - falling in between that sweet spot is ideal. Do not buy followers (it ruins your range when posting) - ill teach you a method later on, focusing on how to get a good amount of followers without needing to buy any. Your starting goal here is to have at least 500ish, and approach girls with 3-4x MAX your following and 0.5x MIN. Do not approach girls with a ratio much higher than yours (let's say you have 1k and approach someone with 15k) - your chances of being bluntly ignored are extremely high. In this case, focus on profiles ranging from 500 up to 4000. If you're that desperate you can go lower than 0.5x, but don't make it obvious during the hunting stage (will elaborate on this stage later on) since that's a one way to being ghosted.

Step 3: have a varied selection of photos: in your profile, you MUST showcase high-quality, edited NT pictures of yourself doing various normie activities - if that's your niche (will expand). You can tailor this to perfection in 2 possible ways:

method number 1: focusing on fixed stories
method number 2: focusing on posts

Method 1 - By focusing on fixed stories, you will create a carrousel of 5 up to 10 pictures of yourself doing a variety of normie activities displayed in no specific order, besides your first picture - the first impression is which lasts, thus your first fixed story must be the most narcy and good looking of them all. The other pictures must be diverse and include you doing other things rather than trying to prove how good looking you are. Besides your fixed stories, you may have 1 up to 3 posts. The secret to making high-quality posts is that all of them must fit a theme - unlike your stories. Let's look at an example of what the perfect profile would look like based on this

Fixed story number:
1 - mirror selfie of yourself in a stylish outfit, sea salt sprayed semi-wet hair, with the sunlight coming in from a window highlighting your face and skin, dimly lit room with a painting in the background, organized ambiance - choose your favorite picture of yourself, you must be the main focus in the shot
2 - picture of yourself clubbing in a disco with various colored lights in the background, wearing a tight fit shirt showcasing your physique (the goal here is to highlight that you're in good shape and workout without actually taking a shirtless picture, which is not a plus unless your niche is gym girls)
3 - photo of yourself and your dog doing an outside activity, perhaps a road trip (women love animals, especially dogs)
4 - photo of yourself in a music show showcasing the background stage with smoke and lights
5 - photo of yourself visiting a famous international tourist point, let's say under the eiffel tower while it lightens the night sky
6 - artsy shot of the dusk or sunrise sky, interesting cloud pattern with good lighting (women like nature and sky shots)

Always place photos that don't have you in frame as last

Perceive how every photo in this list of fixed stories doesn't fit an exact theme nor follow an exact sequence. There's no issue in that for stories, but for your posts, all of them must fit into a specific theme. In this example, a good carrousel of posts would be picture 1, 4 and 6 in this sequence; 1 - pic of yourself in the outfit before going out to the show, 4 - pic of yourself with the same outfit during the show and 6 - artsy picture of the sky after the show has ended.

Method 2 - By focusing on posts, you will create 2 up to 5 different photo dumps mainly focused on themes as I explained beforehand - each photo dump must not contain more than 5 pictures each. The first picture must have you in frame as the primary focus looking the best as possible - the other pictures can be of yourself in background and the last one can be a closing and less important shot, such as a landscape. It is not necessary to create a caption but if you feel like it and most importantly if fits the theme, go for it. Only turn comments on if you're sure you can get +100 comments on each post and if you do, like all of them - but only respond to a few.

Remember when I talked about doing various NT normie activities in your pictures? Well, that's when nichemaxxing comes in. if your desired niche is normie girls, copy and paste the exact content of the pictures I described. If your desired niche is different, tailor your stories and posts to that specific niche. Let's say you're into goth girls, in that case, you'll want to post yourself going to a famous emo/goth band concert, having a picture of yourself playing guitar, using a niched outfit in your pictures, and so on and so forth. You get the gist of it. Apply this to all your content.

Now you may be wondering, how exactly can I take good quality pictures and edit them for this purpose? (remember, editing is a must since every content on social media is frauded and you want to boost your profile as much as possible, fake it till you make it).

This quick video will teach you all of that

Step 4: maintaining an active profile: now that you have a perfect profile with good pictures, it's crucial to maintain it active so that girls following you can engage with your content. The best way to do this is by posting regular 24h stories every weekend - for this purpose, try to go out as much as possible. Your goal here is to only post high-quality engaging stories. Always think thoroughly before posting something - is this post actually worth it and good enough? Let's see an example: instead of posting a shot of a dish you're having at a restaurant, post a picture of yourself on the balcony of a rooftop bar wearing a stylish casual fit, editing the city lights in the background so that they appear more vivid and the shot itself looks more professional. Keep in mind to only post 2 stories per week - scarcity creates value and you're not a woman to be posting dumb random shit all the time - remain a bit mysterious.

Step 5: now that your profile is complete, comes the utter most important part, the hunting stage. this phase can be broken down into 3 main frameworks:
1 getting female followers
2 giving out signals
3 comprehending signals and approaching

All of these 3 frameworks are relatively low inhib so keep that in mind

Framework number 1 - there are 2 main methods for gaining real only female followers in bulk, the chad fish and the mass mutual

Chad fish
: private your Instagram account and remove your profile picture for one week. Create an account on tinder and other dating apps of your preference - create a chadfish with a couple of photos - make it believable. Add to your bio "I'm not very active here, catch me on Instagram at @(your at) so we can talk"
Keep your profile picture removed so people can't see your real face until you stack enough following requests of your liking. Accept them one by one at a slow pace so people don't think you've bought followers. After you've gained enough, turn your profile public again, put your usual profile picture back and delete the chadfish account. The great majority of your new female followers won't notice and will keep following and engaging with what you post.

Mass mutual: for this method, you will already need to have a decent following and social group. Pick the niche that you're interested in and search through girls in your followers who fit in. Go to their profile and follow girls that they follow that also fit the niche you're looking for and have a decent enough amount of mutuals for it not to seem strange. Do this in bulk and follow a few hundred girls spaced throughout a few weeks. The more mutuals the higher the chances of being followed back, and if you're not, just unfollow a week later. The more you're nichemaxxed the higher the chances of the girl accepting and following back as well, even if you have no mutuals or few.

Framework number 2 - giving out signals: after you've gathered a large amount of female followers, you will do a similar step to the mass mutual method but specifically driven for liking posts. This move is high risk high reward so do it at an even slower pace. After girls have accepted your request/followed you back, like one of their stories or posts, but only one. Do this very few times per day, and always look at your mutuals before liking. If you like a profile, wait a couple of days or a week before liking a mutual between both. If there are none, your risks are smaller. Never like a story or post of a girl who hasn't followed you back.

Framework number 3 - comprehending signals and approaching: the last step of the hunting stage will be to capitalize upon your results from framework number 1 and 2 - access your notifications and see all the girls that have liked your fixed stories or posts back after you followed them. If she has, it's a clear signal she's interested and finds you attractive. Don't message instantly though - wait a couple hours, not longer than a day but don't seem desperate. Cold approach in her DMs and play cool. She will naturally lay the path for you since it's a mutual interest. Don't mess up by overthinking it.

Remember when I told you to go out as much as possible and post 24h stories twice per week? Whenever you post one, especially if the picture has you in frame, keep a track of all the girls that liked your stories. If you see the same profile liking your stories multiple times and in sequence, you're pretty much free to cold approach her in DMs and your success rate should be extremely high as well.

Important notes

Never
post a group photo in which you're mogged. Always post group photos where you're the mogger. Never post group photos that go against the green lines rule nor disrespect yourself the green line rule.

If you're at least 0.75 or 1 PSL higher than the foid you're talking to it's pretty much guaranteed

Now that you've come this far, how do I talk to a foid in the DMs? If you have no clue, this channel is of great help: https://www.youtube.com/@Kyle_Froonjian
Nevertheless, it is of extreme importance to be aware of manipulation techniques and how to implement them in your conversations - these are: ghosting, gaslighting, white knight, mirroring, flattery, trauma loop, love bombing, passive-aggression and guilt.

Send messages during angel number hours and then ghost them for a couple hours
If you follow all of the steps displayed here I'm 100% sure it'll work (supposing you're not subhuman)

BOTB worthy?

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore @cvzvvc @dimorphism @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaires, ThraxMax, hector5321 and 104 others
inb4 useless greycel comments dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, looksmaxxerrr, blatonslatt and 5 others
jfl it takes a raid boss guide to talk to chicks on social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, looksmaxxerrr, aestheticsrespecter and 73 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, Navnith, aestheticsrespecter and 65 others
dnrd my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Kirby7000, kebab and 13 others
DNRD. 😎

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan, D3v, kebab and 9 others
Looks High iq tho I'll read later tho thanks yahki :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Chadliter, Hernan and 6 others
Dnrd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24410 and malicieusss
3 - photo of yourself and your dog doing an outside activity, perhaps a road trip (women love animals, especially dogs)

Also brutal dogpill, double over for me as a human male.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, Navnith, phntm and 9 others
jfl it takes a raid boss guide to talk to chicks on social media
It's either that or getting reported to the popo, beaten, arrested, getting a restraining order + cancelled by Feminazis all over Twitter then lifetime registration as a sex offender ... Better be careful nowadays, boi 😸

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and garoupilled_
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger, BecomingHuman, livelifetofullest and 16 others
actually retarded how this is ebook worthy material and its full of dnrds, jfl at forum state gotta abandon the ship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: F36, LooksOrDeath, shalomnigga and 15 others
Should have posted it in Success section

Like for effort but all you need to say is “hey”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, reddotguy, CopiumAddict2018 and 6 others
Don't EVER try this tutorial as a Manlet, they will do u like this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, LooksOrDeath, Chadliter and 9 others
This step-by-step guide that I recently came up with has worked extremely well for me so I thought sharing it with you guys as well

Step 2: have a decent following on Instagram but not TOO much: the secret here is that you want to seem approachable to girls, but not invisible - falling in between that sweet spot is ideal. Do not buy followers (it ruins your range when posting) - ill teach you a method later on, focusing on how to get a good amount of followers without needing to buy any. Your starting goal here is to have at least 500ish, and approach girls with 3-4x MAX your following and 0.5x MIN. Do not approach girls with a ratio much higher than yours (let's say you have 1k and approach someone with 15k) - your chances of being bluntly ignored are extremely high. In this case, focus on profiles ranging from 500 up to 4000. If you're that desperate you can go lower than 0.5x, but don't make it obvious during the hunting stage (will elaborate on this stage later on) since that's a one way to being ghosted.

Step 3: have a varied selection of photos: in your profile, you MUST showcase high-quality, edited NT pictures of yourself doing various normie activities - if that's your niche (will expand). You can tailor this to perfection in 2 possible ways:

Method 1 - By focusing on fixed stories, you will create a carrousel of 5 up to 10 pictures of yourself doing a variety of normie activities displayed in no specific order, besides your first picture - the first impression is which lasts, thus your first fixed story must be the most narcy and good looking of them all. The other pictures must be diverse and include you doing other things rather than trying to prove how good looking you are. Besides your fixed stories, you may have 1 up to 3 posts. The secret to making high-quality posts is that all of them must fit a theme - unlike your stories. Let's look at an example of what the perfect profile would look like based on this

Fixed story number:
1 - mirror selfie of yourself in a stylish outfit, sea salt sprayed semi-wet hair, with the sunlight coming in from a window highlighting your face and skin, dimly lit room with a painting in the background, organized ambiance - choose your favorite picture of yourself, you must be the main focus in the shot
2 - picture of yourself clubbing in a disco with various colored lights in the background, wearing a tight fit shirt showcasing your physique (the goal here is to highlight that you're in good shape and workout without actually taking a shirtless picture, which is not a plus unless your niche is gym girls)
4 - photo of yourself in a music show showcasing the background stage with smoke and lights
5 - photo of yourself visiting a famous international tourist point, let's say under the eiffel tower while it lightens the night sky
6 - artsy shot of the dusk or sunrise sky, interesting cloud pattern with good lighting (women like nature and sky shots)

Perceive how every photo in this list of fixed stories doesn't fit an exact theme nor follow an exact sequence. There's no issue in that for stories, but for your posts, all of them must fit into a specific theme. In this example, a good carrousel of posts would be picture 1, 4 and 6 in this sequence; 1 - pic of yourself in the outfit before going out to the show, 4 - pic of yourself with the same outfit during the show and 6 - artsy picture of the sky after the show has ended.

Method 2 - By focusing on posts, you will create 2 up to 5 different photo dumps mainly focused on themes as I explained beforehand - each photo dump must not contain more than 5 pictures each. The first picture must have you in frame as the primary focus looking the best as possible - the other pictures can be of yourself in background and the last one can be a closing and less important shot, such as a landscape. It is not necessary to create a caption but if you feel like it and most importantly if fits the theme, go for it. Only turn comments on if you're sure you can get +100 comments on each post and if you do, like all of them - but only respond to a few.

Remember when I talked about doing various NT normie activities in your pictures? Well, that's when nichemaxxing comes in. if your desired niche is normie girls, copy and paste the exact content of the pictures I described. If your desired niche is different, tailor your stories and posts to that specific niche. Let's say you're into goth girls, in that case, you'll want to post yourself going to a famous emo/goth band concert, having a picture of yourself playing guitar, using a niched outfit in your pictures, and so on and so forth. You get the gist of it. Apply this to all your content.

Now you may be wondering, how exactly can I take good quality pictures and edit them for this purpose? (remember, editing is a must since every content on social media is frauded and you want to boost your profile as much as possible, fake it till you make it).

Step 4: maintaining an active profile: now that you have a perfect profile with good pictures, it's crucial to maintain it active so that girls following you can engage with your content. The best way to do this is by posting regular 24h stories every weekend - for this purpose, try to go out as much as possible. Your goal here is to only post high-quality engaging stories. Always think thoroughly before posting something - is this post actually worth it and good enough? Let's see an example: instead of posting a shot of a dish you're having at a restaurant, post a picture of yourself on the balcony of a rooftop bar wearing a stylish casual fit, editing the city lights in the background so that they appear more vivid and the shot itself looks more professional. Keep in mind to only post 2 stories per week - scarcity creates value and you're not a woman to be posting dumb random shit all the time - remain a bit mysterious.

Step 5: now that your profile is complete, comes the utter most important part, the hunting stage. this phase can be broken down into 3 main frameworks:
2 giving out signals

Framework number 1 - there are 2 main methods for gaining real only female followers in bulk, the chad fish and the mass mutual

Chad fish
: private your Instagram account and remove your profile picture for one week. Create an account on tinder and other dating apps of your preference - create a chadfish with a couple of photos - make it believable. Add to your bio "I'm not very active here, catch me on Instagram at @(your at) so we can talk"
Keep your profile picture removed so people can't see your real face until you stack enough following requests of your liking. Accept them one by one at a slow pace so people don't think you've bought followers. After you've gained enough, turn your profile public again, put your usual profile picture back and delete the chadfish account. The great majority of your new female followers won't notice and will keep following and engaging with what you post.

Mass mutual: for this method, you will already need to have a decent following and social group. Pick the niche that you're interested in and search through girls in your followers who fit in. Go to their profile and follow girls that they follow that also fit the niche you're looking for and have a decent enough amount of mutuals for it not to seem strange. Do this in bulk and follow a few hundred girls spaced throughout a few weeks. The more mutuals the higher the chances of being followed back, and if you're not, just unfollow a week later. The more you're nichemaxxed the higher the chances of the girl accepting and following back as well, even if you have no mutuals or few.

Framework number 2 - giving out signals: after you've gathered a large amount of female followers, you will do a similar step to the mass mutual method but specifically driven for liking posts. This move is high risk high reward so do it at an even slower pace. After girls have accepted your request/followed you back, like one of their stories or posts, but only one. Do this very few times per day, and always look at your mutuals before liking. If you like a profile, wait a couple of days or a week before liking a mutual between both. If there are none, your risks are smaller. Never like a story or post of a girl who hasn't followed you back.

Framework number 3 - comprehending signals and approaching: the last step of the hunting stage will be to capitalize upon your results from framework number 1 and 2 - access your notifications and see all the girls that have liked your fixed stories or posts back after you followed them. If she has, it's a clear signal she's interested and finds you attractive. Don't message instantly though - wait a couple hours, not longer than a day but don't seem desperate. Cold approach in her DMs and play cool. She will naturally lay the path for you since it's a mutual interest. Don't mess up by overthinking it.

Remember when I told you to go out as much as possible and post 24h stories twice per week? Whenever you post one, especially if the picture has you in frame, keep a track of all the girls that liked your stories. If you see the same profile liking your stories multiple times and in sequence, you're pretty much free to cold approach her in DMs and your success rate should be extremely high as well.

Important notes

Never
post a group photo in which you're mogged. Always post group photos where you're the mogger. Never post group photos that go against the green lines rule nor disrespect yourself the green line rule.

If you're at least 0.75 or 1 PSL higher than the foid you're talking to it's pretty much guaranteed

Now that you've come this far, how do I talk to a foid in the DMs? If you have no clue, this channel is of great help: https://www.youtube.com/@Kyle_Froonjian
Nevertheless, it is of extreme importance to be aware of manipulation techniques and how to implement them in your conversations - these are: ghosting, gaslighting, white knight, mirroring, flattery, trauma loop, love bombing, passive-aggression and guilt.

If you follow all of the steps displayed here I'm 100% sure it'll work (supposing you're not subhuman)

BOTB worthy?

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore @cvzvvc @dimorphism @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov

Too much words but nice man

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Brazitard

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

Why normie activities and why be toxic by promoting gaslighting techniques?

Dndr m8

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 24367
You can clearly see the pigs lifted him this way to mock him for something he did... That MUST be true, otherwise I can't believe they would be that evil for nothing 🥺

• So Sad
Reactions: Hernan
Why normie activities and why be toxic by promoting gaslighting techniques?
because you need to pass the image that youre as NT as possible onto Instagram, if your niche is normies. i highlighted the nichemaxxing thing

the manipulation techniques arent a must but like lets be real its 2023

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
because you need to pass the image that youre as NT as possible onto Instagram, if your niche is normies. i highlighted the nichemaxxing thing
What would you say if your niche target are HQNP religious girls who are somewhat quirky?
Just out of curiosity, I have no interest in instagrammaxxing.
I don't endorse manipulation techniques.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, beingmoreattractive and Deleted member 21661
or, you know, just talk to girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 24367 and 4 others
What would you say if your niche target is HQNP religious girls who are somewhat quirky?
Just out of curiosity, I have no interest in instagrammaxxing.

I don't endorse manipulation techniques.
yeah just normiemax and do what the guide suggests in case they're religious

then its over
I'm seeing a girl who likes me though. She's somewhat more NT than me, but still HQNP and religious.
Because I really like her and I'm monogamous (considering wifing her up tbh) I've got no interest in instagrammaxxing for girls, but I'd just like to slowly NTmaxx as someone who's introverted and a diagnosed autist with 32 followers and a tiny social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Stop tagging me in this shit

The ammount of effort needed for this astronomical for someone non-NT tbh

Might be worth it just to fraud a social life for tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, spirili, Patient A and 2 others

NLP + Reading Microexpressions/Body Language is FUNDAMENTAL, it's the only way to sneak your way into being NT in 2023...

Looks high IQ but over for me cause I'm too high inhib for social media

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mousei, Gaygymmaxx, Patient A and 3 others
I'm seeing a girl who likes me though. She's somewhat more NT than me, but still HQNP and religious.
Because I really like her and I'm monogamous (considering wifing her up tbh) I've got no interest in instagrammaxxing for girls, but I'd just like to slowly NTmaxx as someone who's introverted and a diagnosed autist with 32 followers and a tiny social circle.
Good luck raising your Telegony'd offspring 🤭

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Well it's already over for me, GGs bro I'm tapping out of this thread.
This is were 80% of men, including me, can give up and ldar

This is were 80% of men, including me, can give up and ldar

Your HTN bro, your just non-nt and have low self-esteem which failos you. If you approached MTBs at bars and clubs you could go home with a new girl every night.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, It'snotover and Acne Victim
Your HTN bro, your just non-nt and have low self-esteem which failos you. If you approached MTBs at bars and clubs you could go home with a new girl every night.
Mtb only hookup with chad.

Id have to wine and dine them, cba

Its Over Mma GIF by UFC

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust, enchanted_elixir and rand anon
I appreciate the effort but you shoulda had ChatGPT format it better or something. Here's a ChatGPT summary anyway for those people too lazy to read it in full but that want to know more than the TLDR:

Summary: This guide provides a step-by-step approach to improving one's Instagram profile and attracting the desired audience. The primary focus is on creating an appealing profile, maintaining an active presence, and engaging with potential followers to increase the likelihood of forming connections.

Key Elements:

1. Optimal appearance: Aim for an attractive facial appearance and a height advantage.
  2. Follower count: Maintain a moderate following, making your profile approachable yet visible.
  3. Varied photo selection: Showcase high-quality, edited images of yourself engaging in diverse activities.
  4. Methods for photo display: Utilize either fixed stories or posts to create an appealing profile.
  5. Niche targeting: Tailor your content to the specific audience you wish to attract.
  6. Quality image editing: Edit your photos to enhance their appearance and appeal.
  7. Active profile maintenance: Post regularly and engage with followers to maintain interest.
  8. Hunting stage: Consists of gaining female followers, giving out signals, and understanding signals for approaching.
  9. Important notes: Post group photos where you appear favorable, maintain a higher attractiveness level than the target, and use manipulation techniques in conversations.
The guide emphasizes the importance of presentation, engagement, and strategic interactions to optimize one's Instagram presence and achieve desired results.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D3v, OGJBSLAYER, LVZZO and 7 others
I appreciate the effort but you shoulda had ChatGPT format it better or something. Here's a ChatGPT summary anyway for those people too lazy to read it in full but that want to know more than the TLDR:

Summary: This guide provides a step-by-step approach to improving one's Instagram profile and attracting the desired audience. The primary focus is on creating an appealing profile, maintaining an active presence, and engaging with potential followers to increase the likelihood of forming connections.

Key Elements:

1. Optimal appearance: Aim for an attractive facial appearance and a height advantage.
  2. Follower count: Maintain a moderate following, making your profile approachable yet visible.
  3. Varied photo selection: Showcase high-quality, edited images of yourself engaging in diverse activities.
  4. Methods for photo display: Utilize either fixed stories or posts to create an appealing profile.
  5. Niche targeting: Tailor your content to the specific audience you wish to attract.
  6. Quality image editing: Edit your photos to enhance their appearance and appeal.
  7. Active profile maintenance: Post regularly and engage with followers to maintain interest.
  8. Hunting stage: Consists of gaining female followers, giving out signals, and understanding signals for approaching.
  9. Important notes: Post group photos where you appear favorable, maintain a higher attractiveness level than the target, and use manipulation techniques in conversations.
The guide emphasizes the importance of presentation, engagement, and strategic interactions to optimize one's Instagram presence and achieve desired results.
Chatgpt makes school easy mode

Chatgpt makes school easy mode
Yes, it'll take years before the school system (worldwide) will have adapted to the presence of AI like ChatGPT, so now is the perfect time to utilize it. Don't make it too obvious, which is also easy to do. Even so, it's not like they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you used it either way.

Conversely, many people currently studying are studying to get a degree for a profession that'll be dead by the time they graduate.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, spirili, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Yes, it'll take years before the school system (worldwide) will have adapted to the presence of AI like ChatGPT, so now is the perfect time to utilize it. Don't make it too obvious, which is also easy to do. Even so, it's not like they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you used it either way.

Conversely, many people currently studying are studying to get a degree for a profession that'll be dead by the time they graduate.
In my senior year English class we have to do everything on paper now brutal tbh

What is a good thing to take if most things are going to be automated what’s the point of even getting a degree fuck

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Nice thread, over for no socialcirclecells like me though

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
"Step one: be htn" shut the fuck up please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
very accurate thread, although chad doesn't need to conform.

but yeah my tiktokmaxxed friend always did exactly this, and his laycount is 20+ at 18 as a MTN!!!!!!

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 25938

Fixed story number:

2 giving out signals

Chad fish

Important notes

Never

BOTB worthy?

It seems like it qualifies but before I add it, I'd like it if you redid the title to make it look better. I'll look at it later because I'm busy

Last edited:
The irony about this is that some educational programs such as the International Baccalaureate have actually stated that ChatGPT can be used as a legitimate source, as long as the students maintain integrity with using it.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon