How women react to male attention

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
0/10 (deformed freak / fallen angel tier): Screams in horror and calls upon her white knights to save her

1/10 (Stblackops2cel tier): Silently walks away and calls the police to report him for harassment

2/10 (Genetic trash tier): Prays to God that he isn't coming to talk to her. If he does, she quickly leaves and posts about it on twitter "today i was sexually harassed teehe"
u3qhwho1x8911.jpg

3/10 (subhuman tier): Doesn't make eye contact, pretends to be on her phone, doesn't say a word, will eventually get up and leave
0.jpg

4/10 (quasi-subhuman tier): Doesn't make eye contact, pretends to be on her phone, doesn't reciprocate anything, creates physical distance, "can you please leave?"

5/10 (average joe tier): Makes little to no eye contact, one word replies, acts like a total fucking bitch, says that she's busy
da5f2d4042c13abb2dce4646b9f2bff6.jpg

6/10 (kind of gl tier): Makes weak eye contact and some small talk, moves away, shuts down any sexual advances, "I have a boyfriend"

7/10 (Good-looking tier): Makes eye contact, smiles, reciprocates, generally responsive though will quickly lose interest if male suitor is incapable of entertaining her for every second of the conversation
large.jpg

8/10 (Chad-lite tier): Eye fucks him, giggles like a little girl, reciprocates everything, initiates and accepts all sexual advances, sometimes touches him on the arm or the chest. Makes out or gives him a blowjob if she's sober, gets plowed by him if she's drunk
images

9/10 (Chad/model tier): rapes his eyeballs, reacts to literally anything he says or does, giggles like a 2 year old, tries to cover her wet pussy, hugs him, starts touching his body, makes out with him, gives a blowjob, and orgasms on his cock in public. All within the first 30 seconds of meeting him

SeanOPry.jpg

10/10 (Gigachad/Genetic lottery tier): Upon seeing the Gigachad, the female immediately sprints to him at a speed which rivals usain bolt. She undresses in 3 seconds, and begs him to destroy her pussy and impregnate with her with his godly genes. Will literally rape him if he refuses.
ivan-drago-dolph-lundgren-rocky-iv_14781_w620.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 6401, looksmaxerilo and 7 others
Big jump from 7-8 NGL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel, 11gaijin and 1 other person
You'd be surprised how accurate this is boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxerilo, 11gaijin and 1 other person
E3ebcde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
0/10 (deformed freak / fallen angel tier): Screams in horror and calls upon her white knights to save her

1/10 (Stblackops2cel tier): Silently walks away and calls the police to report him for harassment

2/10 (Genetic trash tier): Prays to God that he isn't coming to talk to her. If he does, she quickly leaves and posts about it on twitter "today i was sexually harassed teehe"

3/10 (subhuman tier): Doesn't make eye contact, pretends to be on her phone, doesn't say a word, will eventually get up and leave

4/10 (quasi-subhuman tier): Doesn't make eye contact, pretends to be on her phone, doesn't reciprocate anything, creates physical distance, "can you please leave?"

5/10 (average joe tier): Makes little to no eye contact, one word replies, acts like a total fucking bitch, says that she's busy

6/10 (kind of gl tier): Makes weak eye contact and some small talk, moves away, shuts down any sexual advances, "I have a boyfriend"

7/10 (Good-looking tier): Makes eye contact, smiles, reciprocates, generally responsive though will quickly lose interest if male suitor is incapable of entertaining her for every second of the conversation

8/10 (Chad-lite tier): Eye fucks him, giggles like a little girl, reciprocates everything, initiates and accepts all sexual advances, sometimes touches him on the arm or the chest. Makes out or gives him a blowjob if she's sober, gets plowed by him if she's drunk

9/10 (Chad/model tier): rapes his eyeballs, reacts to literally anything he says or does, giggles like a 2 year old, tries to cover her wet pussy, hugs him, starts touching his body, makes out with him, gives a blowjob, and orgasms on his cock in public. All within the first 30 seconds of meeting him

10/10 (Gigachad/Genetic lottery tier): Upon seeing the Gigachad, the female immediately sprints to him at a speed which rivals usain bolt. She undresses in 3 seconds, and begs him to destroy her pussy and impregnate with her with his godly genes. Will literally rape him if he refuses.

High IQ post.

• +1
Realist scale ngl

• +1
Its ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
fallen angel jfl.Over

• +1
  • +1
@Curious0

Tbf that guy looks better than 5/10.

Sad but true

just run BBC game
I can't unfortunately. You HAVE to look good to do BBC game. I look similar to the 3/10 guy pic in OP's post.... ;(
Unless there's a girl with low standards it's over....

I can't unfortunately. You HAVE to look good to do BBC game. I look similar to the 3/10 guy pic in OP's post.... ;(
Unless there's a girl with low standards it's over....
Sorry brudda it never began for you. Manlet as well? If so, retire, LDAR, and wait for organic sex robots

Women be shopping
Women be shopping
e78baf8a3f92f0d3351039a7cebf8270