How would a posturemaxxing hypertrophy routine look like?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

I know climbers and guys obsessed about bench press develop bad posture (I already have bad posture without even starting to gymcel) then how the hell do you avoid it? those are opposite muscles you are using while performing those moves! seems like the only winning move is only training shoulders and avoiding the muscles on your torso LOL

Screenshot from 2022 08 21 18 29 57

I know climbers and guys obsessed about bench press develop bad posture (I already have bad posture without even starting to gymcel) then how the hell do you avoid it? those are opposite muscles you are using while performing those moves! seems like the only winning move is only training shoulders and avoiding the muscles on your torso LOL

View attachment 1832799
If you have great posture during the day and stretch before and after lifting nothings gonna happen

And everyone has bad posture nigga ur not an outlier

At a surface level the typical bad posture features stretched muscles of the back, and tight muscles in the chest area. So workout muscles which strengthen the back and perform stretching exercises for the chest.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, ascension!, datboijj and 1 other person
At a surface level the typical bad posture features stretched muscles of the back, and tight muscles in the chest area. So workout muscles which strengthen the back and perform stretching exercises for the chest.

What are you thoughs on Chest doorway stretches? seems to be recomended for rounded shoulders?

Screenshot from 2022 08 21 18 57 30

Also, would doing push ups in a parallel bar accomplish something similar?

Focused 178126324 stock photo female athlete doing push ups

Due to my daily activities I use some muscles more than others and this causes muscle imbalance -> poor posture. Which muscles should I stretch and work? :unsure:

What are you thoughs on Chest doorway stretches? seems to be recomended for rounded shoulders?

View attachment 1832855

Also, would doing push ups in a parallel bar accomplish something similar?

View attachment 1832857
All cope, thats the stretch i do after every chest workout, nothing special abt it. Just train back more than chest. Most gymbros have an obsession with chest and overtrain it a lot to get mantitties or idk