How would Dicaprio, Pitt, Depp etc ( any not tall PSL chads) do on Love Island? ( Without fame)

R

Rotter

Iron
Love Island meta is Tall,Tan, Muscular/steroidal. Tall dark handsome, Frame and dick mogging. Davide, Adam collard, Ovie Soko, Tommy Fury.

Would Dicaprio, Opry, Depp , charlamet be able to mog with smaller less muscular frames. What if they had Brad Pitt Physique ?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Recessed Life
Can't say for sure but I would very much love to see it play out irl

It would either prove the musclepill or cause gym copers to rope en masse

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, borismonster, Recessed Life and 2 others
They all got famous because of their looks the others didn't, they would all do well

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, borismonster, butterworld and 1 other person
depends on the whores demographic… they would choose the gymmaxxed ogres if they are bimbos and the lean chads if they are hqnp

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Can't say for sure but I would very much love to see it play out irl

It would either prove the musclepill or cause gym copers to rope en masse
I think they'd be outgunned by top love Island chads as they have face as well, and extroverted low IQ personality would cuck shy/intelligent/measured personalities on that show. But I wonder how much they would swoon over an amazing face

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Love Island meta is Tall,Tan, Muscular/steroidal. Tall dark handsome, Frame and dick mogging. Davide, Adam collard, Ovie Soko, Tommy Fury.

Would Dicaprio, Opry, Depp , charlamet be able to mog with smaller less muscular frames. What if they had Brad Pitt Physique
Mental masturbation

Pitt is 6psl+ even without fame

Only flaw is nose and bizygo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back