How would we go about creating a revolution (in minecraft)

0S4MA

0S4MA

the1nonly
Ill set the scene.

tensions have gotten to a boiling point and enough people have decided to coordinate a revolution for an extremist cause (inkies or anti Minecraft villager people)

• Assume there are enough people to make a difference and the funds within a reasonable amount however there STILL WILL BE opposition

• to make this even possible lets pretend the military wont be involved

some prompts
What is the final goal (in Minecraft) What steps would we take (in Minecraft) Any logistics (in Minecraft)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Tabula Rasa
bump schizos this is your time to shine

Religion or ideology, or else it‘ll fail

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Either all men are happy or all foids are happy. We can't have both. The only solution: 🤖.

• Hmm...
Either all men are happy or all foids are happy. We can't have both. The only solution: 🤖.
If sex bots actually became main stream I wonder what foids would do

but jfl most guys would still want to have a kid but at that point maybe foids would be less hyargamous

If we rule out the state mandated girlfriend theory, I think the most plausible thing here would be the creation of androids that can be life partners. These could very well be a projection of each person's anima or could have a random personality. As you mention, this would go a long way in decreasing hypergamy as each potential simp would have their own partner, which would completely lower the standards, and who knows, this could bring the market back to how it was before. In my opinion, this is the only way to ensure both men and women can achieve the most happiness. I don't really see other way to solve this problem.

• +1
If sex bots actually became main stream I wonder what foids would do

but jfl most guys would still want to have a kid but at that point maybe foids would be less hyargamous
thats funny

But it also has the potential to go very wrong. If we consider the hypergamy of foids, this would mean that they would never be satisfied, so this implies that they would constantly be in a cycle of looking for the most 'chad' androids they could find so that they would never look at a human male again. Likewise, the same applies to men. Androids would most likely make people not want to relate to each other. Why be with that MTN when you could be with the gigachad android?

I feel that in the matter of human relationships, due to their great complexity, it is impossible to satisfy everyone. If you do something that benefits all men, you affect foids, the opposite also.

Most people are too pussy to even think about revolting against their master Jews. This and the fact that participating in a rebellion is a felony makes it impossible for one to play out. The fbi would also probably assassinate you for planning out that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and st.hamudi but 6‘5
mirin using my minecraft analogies

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and lemonnz
'chad' androids they could find
If it did get to that point I assume it would be customizable to a pretty crazy degree

but logistically the social stigma would be like something we have never seen for the first few years until it became normal

• +1
Reactions: twojei
The fbi would also probably assassinate you for planning out that shit.
True thats what I said in an earlier thread about something like this

but for the hypothetical were assuming any military / FBI forces wont be involved

I want to hear schizo plans

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
True thats what I said in an earlier thread about something like this

but for the hypothetical were assuming any military / FBI forces wont be involved

I want to hear schizo plans
Get all your friends, give them weapons and have them conquer individual blocks and force the people living in the blocks into joining the insurrection, then you could like build a fortress around the territory and expand over time. Tbh.