how would you approach woman?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im very low inhib and would definitely approach woman that give me the slightest of ioi or even if she didnt give me any sign at all.
im mainly talking about approaching a group of at least 2 chicks cuz its more challenging and probably less creepy for them and approaching a single chick is too easy.
how would you do it?

Good luck, man.

"yo your buttcheeks hanging out"

Good luck, man.
im at a 100% rate right now but i only approached 2 girls and ghosted 1 of the girls cuz she looked way worse in daylight xd

im at a 100% rate right now but i only approached 2 girls and ghosted 1 of the girls cuz she looked way worse in daylight xd
Wow.

a woman decides within seconds if she will fuck you or not

or barely matters what exactly you say. the only things that matters are

1. you are good looking enough for her
2. you actually approach

you dont you just make your bulge look as big as it can get and women will do the talking

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA and CupOfCoffee
a woman decides within seconds if she will fuck you or not

or barely matters what exactly you say. the only things that matters are

1. you are good looking enough for her
2. you actually approach
idk i dont think this is true tbh. i had situations where i was pretty interesting for chicks, they were eye fucking me etc but when i got to talk to them and probably didnt say what they wanted to here, they seemd less interested (was at party).

Hi, wanna fuck?

I did this a couple times but I don't feel like getting arrested any more.

Hi, wanna fuck?

I did this a couple times but I don't feel like getting arrested any more.
some mate of me approached girls at the club saying "i want you" or "i want you for tonight" etc. he said it worked pretty well for some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
idk i dont think this is true tbh. i had situations where i was pretty interesting for chicks, they were eye fucking me etc but when i got to talk to them and probably didnt say what they wanted to here, they seemd less interested (was at party).

sucks if you are boring

but yeah idk what you are to tell you.

be more interesting and more funny?

doubt it will help you. just keep approaching and try out what works the best for you

the 2 most important thing are still

1. be good looking enough
2. actually approach

when you approach with shit face you get rejected.
simple as sky

some mate of me approached girls at the club saying "i want you" or "i want you for tonight" etc. he said it worked pretty well for some.
I just got ignored and one girl laughed with her friend.

when you approach with shit face you get rejected.
simple as sky
yes but i have a somewhat good face at least according to my last rating. so what can i say to not get laughed at?

yes but i have a somewhat good face at least according to my last rating. so what can i say to not get laughed at?
dont giggle or look dumb.
actually, just go
'are you from tennessee' game

Just act confident bro (not even joking).
doubt it will help you. just keep approaching and try out what works the best for you

the 2 most important thing are still

1. be good looking enough
2. actually approach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back