How would you create a concoction of Peppermint, Lavender and Rosemary oil for norwooding?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
What would be the vehicle?

I'm thinking of purchasing a 100% coconut shampoo which is 12 oz. and then mixing 10ml of each of those 3 oils with the shampoo, thoroughly shaking the bottle several times

Thoughts? I need something for my diffuse thinning and to normalize my rate of hair growth

Without Fin or RU, you’ll always lose the battle

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5912, GigaMogger and 1 other person
i used it before, doesnt do jack shit

but to answer the question: mix it w a carrier oil (like pumpkin seed or coconut) and then measure out the drops of w/e essential one

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
i'm on both mirin?
Mirin. No sides? I'm about to hop on fin at NW1.5 (which is a polite way of saying I'm heading to NW2 and I'm trying to prevent that shit)

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6217
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Mirin. No sides? I'm about to hop on fin at NW1.5 (which is a polite way of saying I'm heading to NW2 and I'm trying to prevent that shit)
no sides bro but idk about side effects i would kill myself if id be bald

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
i used it before, doesnt do jack shit

but to answer the question: mix it w a carrier oil (like pumpkin seed or coconut) and then measure out the drops of w/e essential one
I'm thinking about basically only dumping the whole 10ml container in the 12oz coconut shampoo bottle, so 10ml of each of those 3 oils then putting it up on my scalp and leaving it on for 5 minutes then washing it off

• +1
no peppermint 4 u sub human

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
no sides bro but idk about side effects i would kill myself if id be bald
I'm gonna lower aromatise activity and e in general while on it but it's good to hear from people who aren't like:

"FIN RUINED MY LIFE, NOT ME BEING A FAT DIABETIC WHO ALREADY SUFFERED FROM IMPOTENCE BEFORE FIN :feelsrope:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6217
I'm thinking about basically only dumping the whole 10ml container in the 12oz coconut shampoo bottle, so 10ml of each of those 3 oils then putting it up on my scalp and leaving it on for 5 minutes then washing it off

that should prob work but u have to make sure that u rly lather the shampoo in, otherwise the absorption would take a hit

that should prob work but u have to make sure that u rly lather the shampoo in, otherwise the absorption would take a hit
So basically massage the whole thing into the scalp really hard? I thought just putting it on my scalp would work

So basically massage the whole thing into the scalp really hard? I thought just putting it on my scalp would work

if u have long/thick hair, u need to massage it into the roots for it to absorb properly most likely

dont want all of it stuck on the actual keratin portions of the hair strand and get washed off when u rinse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I am already on fin bro. Started since 5 months ago, 1mg/day every day and still diffuse thinning hard
wym by hard?

do you have a haircatcher in the shower? what's your daily loss like?

For me, fin took ages to start giving me results. I haven't had any sides, been on for just under a year I think.

• +1
wym by hard?

do you have a haircatcher in the shower? what's your daily loss like?

For me, fin took ages to start giving me results. I haven't had any sides, been on for just under a year I think.
I mean that even tho it's been 5 months, it still hasn't given me my hair back. I have diffuse thinning all over the scalp and my hair barely grows, normal rate would be 0.5inch/month.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

I use this for 10-15 minutes multiple times a day, definitely increases bloodflow - might be worth a try

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and DutchPrettyBoy
I mean that even tho it's been 5 months, it still hasn't given me my hair back. I have diffuse thinning all over the scalp and my hair barely grows, normal rate would be 0.5inch/month.
Sorry man, that sucks. Still though, do you have a hair catcher? Have you measured how much hair you lose daily?

Btw I started seeing results at the 5/6 month mark so I'll pray for you.

• +1
No watery sperm , loss of morning wood ?
no started dosing low as i read only taking it everyday can be a shock to your body idk if thats true but i have no sides 0.25mg everyday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaMogger, poloralf and Deleted member 1862
What would be the vehicle?

I'm thinking of purchasing a 100% coconut shampoo which is 12 oz. and then mixing 10ml of each of those 3 oils with the shampoo, thoroughly shaking the bottle several times

Thoughts? I need something for my diffuse thinning and to normalize my rate of hair growth
peppermint oil inhibts PGE2