How would you describe the aesthetic of these clothes?

Who would suit these clothes the most?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
On top of buying a pair of straight-legged black trousers, straight-legged jeans and a few more fitted collared shirts for work (yes, we wear jeans in a hospital, even the top surgeons do), I found clothes very similar to these in my dad's clothes box. To me, he seemed 2pacmaxxed in his youth. How would you describe this aesthetic and would it work on a white-passing 5'10 wide-framed prettyboy (as well as someone with a much darker, more maesthetic look)?

My dad was maesthetic with stubble with some "prettyboy" features in his youth, however I think this style suits masc/thugmaxxed lads more. What do you think?

Now all I need are a good pair of Timberland shoes. Obviously this is my casual style; even though at work many lads dress pretty casually, I'd still rather go in a little smart; a good-fitting, good-quality shirt and nicely-fitted straight-leg trousers/chinos with a belt and flat, high-quality shoes would do the trick, a similar style @LookismOG mentioned to me in DMs (thank you for the suggestion; the aesthetic you mentioned would mostly be for work or anything semi-formal).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bonez, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 8869
Tagging people from the previous thread:
@looksmaxxed @PeakMaleHeight @nerdycomrade @jewcel @currylightskin @8PSLcel @FailedNormieManlet @LookismOG @Sigmamale

@jewcel Prettyboys? Really? :lul::lul:

femboys mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Where is rtalingcwl where

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and Xangsane
Pretty boy who listens to radiohead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
how do you find time to make these many high effort threads . are you even working as a doctor ??

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and 1 other person
Isn’t it what gonzael wore for his wedding

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Prettyboy if you wear it
Soycuck if a sub7 wears it imo
@currylightskin

I mean I could get away with this since I have a wide frame which most prettyboys don't (they tend to be ectomorphs). But I still associate this style with either white nerdy soy STEMcels (they used to wear this sort of style a lot at University) or thugmaxxed BBCs of 1994.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
The faggot aesthetic (you are a fag so it will match with you)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane
how do you find time to make these many high effort threads . are you even working as a doctor ??
I'm not a proper doctor yet. I get the weekend off for now.
I don't begin life as a junior doctor until a year and a half; from then on it'll only get a lot worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and currylightskin
@currylightskin

I mean I could get away with this since I have a wide frame which most prettyboys don't (they tend to be ectomorphs). But I still associate this style with either white nerdy soy STEMcels (they used to wear this sort of style a lot at University) or thugmaxxed BBCs of 1994.
It ain't soy if you have wide shoulders... Just Arabmaxx u feel me? Dark triad to the fullest.

• JFL
Pretty boy who listens to radiohead
Radiohead is overrated, Lords of Acid and Nasenbluten mog.
All I can think of is 2pac and co. What made you think a prettyboy?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Matthias8272
Radiohead is overrated, Lords of Acid and Nasenbluten mog.
All I can think of is 2pac and co. What made you think a prettyboy?
It being overrated is why I named it, also I'd say oversized pants tucked in, open checkered shirts etc is just a prettyboy style not much else I can say. It reminds me of the guys who go out to bars to listen to alt bands, also I'm not saying this is a bad thing

• +1
It being overrated is why I named it, also I'd say oversized pants tucked in, open checkered shirts etc is just a prettyboy style not much else I can say. It reminds me of the guys who go out to bars to listen to alt bands, also I'm not saying this is a bad thing
I hope you're not just saying this to make me feel flattered but thank you!
I do listen to some alt bands here and there; I used to go out to bars and listen to them with an ethnic foid and curry guy friend back at uni (I lived with them and both loved that sort of shit)

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
On top of buying a pair of straight-legged black trousers, straight-legged jeans and a few more fitted collared shirts for work (yes, we wear jeans in a hospital, even the top surgeons do), I found clothes very similar to these in my dad's clothes box. To me, he seemed 2pacmaxxed in his youth. How would you describe this aesthetic and would it work on a white-passing 5'10 wide-framed prettyboy (as well as someone with a much darker, more maesthetic look)?

My dad was maesthetic with stubble with some "prettyboy" features in his youth, however I think this style suits masc/thugmaxxed lads more. What do you think?

View attachment 1658568View attachment 1658570View attachment 1658571View attachment 1658572View attachment 1658573View attachment 1658574View attachment 1658576View attachment 1658586View attachment 1658587

Now all I need are a good pair of Timberland shoes. Obviously this is my casual style; even though at work many lads dress pretty casually, I'd still rather go in a little smart; a good-fitting, good-quality shirt and nicely-fitted straight-leg trousers/chinos with a belt and flat, high-quality shoes would do the trick, a similar style @LookismOG mentioned to me in DMs (thank you for the suggestion; the aesthetic you mentioned would mostly be for work or anything semi-formal).
dress like a pimp
mantelguide-chesterfield-street-style.jpg

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet @StuffedFrog why prettyboy?

• +1
Frat boy vibes, looks cool

• JFL
Do you look at vintage clothes shops that much?
yeah a lot of my clothes are styled around vintage clothes, where did u find the polo stuff? I need to get some

• +1
yeah a lot of my clothes are styled around vintage clothes, where did u find the polo stuff? I need to get some
My dad used to own them, so from his clothing box he had stashed away.

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My dad used to own them, so from his clothing box he had stashed away.
he has good styling choice. Did he come fresh off the boat to the UK or was he born and raised here?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Xangsane I need your help man

• +1
he seems to have become westernised pretty fast wtf
Yep, looking at his old photos I realized his fashion style rapidly started changing from when he left Lebanon to when he came to the West. He adopted such a style about a year or two after coming to the West.

• Woah
@StrangerDanger

View attachment 1658568View attachment 1658570View attachment 1658571View attachment 1658572View attachment 1658573View attachment 1658574View attachment 1658576View attachment 1658586View attachment 1658587

Leave this forum and start ldar’ing on instagram fashion posts

• JFL