How would you describe the aesthetic of these clothes?

Who would suit these clothes the most?

• Total voters
In what way?
literally just dressing up is normie
i wear a black tshirt w/ T20 contacts with a short chain, black nike tech pants and af1’s
with a one inch lift whenever i go on a date
no amount of style is gonna increase your SMV more then the other

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
literally just dressing up is normie
i wear a black tshirt w/ T20 contacts with a short chain, black nike tech pants and af1’s
with a one inch lift whenever i go on a date
no amount of style is gonna increase your SMV more then the other
mogs my dad

Nirvana songs are overplayed and overrated @curlyheadjames
nigga nirvana sucks ass bro thats poser metal if you could even call it fucking metal go pickup a def leppard album or black sabbath not that cringy grunge shit
nirvana has been ruined by allt girls wanting to be different, and its just not complex music

• +1
On top of buying a pair of straight-legged black trousers, straight-legged jeans and a few more fitted collared shirts for work (yes, we wear jeans in a hospital, even the top surgeons do), I found clothes very similar to these in my dad's clothes box. To me, he seemed 2pacmaxxed in his youth. How would you describe this aesthetic and would it work on a white-passing 5'10 wide-framed prettyboy (as well as someone with a much darker, more maesthetic look)?

My dad was maesthetic with stubble with some "prettyboy" features in his youth, however I think this style suits masc/thugmaxxed lads more. What do you think?

View attachment 1658568View attachment 1658570View attachment 1658571View attachment 1658572View attachment 1658573View attachment 1658574View attachment 1658576View attachment 1658586View attachment 1658587

Now all I need are a good pair of Timberland shoes. Obviously this is my casual style; even though at work many lads dress pretty casually, I'd still rather go in a little smart; a good-fitting, good-quality shirt and nicely-fitted straight-leg trousers/chinos with a belt and flat, high-quality shoes would do the trick, a similar style @LookismOG mentioned to me in DMs (thank you for the suggestion; the aesthetic you mentioned would mostly be for work or anything semi-formal).
@forevergymcelling @ChickenAndRiceBrah @geezcel how would this ensemble do in the uk?

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
nigga nirvana sucks ass bro thats poser metal if you could even call it fucking metal go pickup a def leppard album or black sabbath not that cringy grunge shit
nirvana has been ruined by allt girls wanting to be different, and its just not complex music
Why do foids love grunge so much? It's so overplayed.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of that garbage tbh jfl

Looks like the faggot art students from my school. Aint nobody taking you seriously with that attire

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
This is coming back in style imo

@geezcel

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, geezcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of that garbage tbh jfl

Looks like the faggot art students from my school. Aint nobody taking you seriously with that attire
Stuck in 2015, I see.
Anyway that's only casual attire + most of my friends are ethnics who wear this sort of clothing anyway

Stuck in 2015, I see.
Anyway that's only casual attire + most of my friends are ethnics who wear this sort of clothing anyway
What do you mean stuck in 2015? All that stuff you posted is gay as fuck, I wouldn't be able to take anyone serious if they wore that; would legit think you were a faggot straight away

Just wear normal clothes, stop trying to be flashy with fashion, looks try hard as fuck

What do you mean stuck in 2015? All that stuff you posted is gay as fuck, I wouldn't be able to take anyone serious if they wore that; would legit think you were a faggot straight away

Just wear normal clothes, stop trying to be flashy with fashion, looks try hard as fuck
Because what you posted = millennial RTT pheno popular in 2015

Not "gay as fuck" at all. My ethnic, masc/maesthetic ethnic friends wear stuff like this (especially my black friends), all of whom are non-LGBT, and it looks pretty cool on them. I'm not being flashy; I just found them in my dad's clothes box.

Stop the projection

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Because what you posted = millennial RTT pheno popular in 2015

Not "gay as fuck" at all. My ethnic, masc/maesthetic ethnic friends wear stuff like this (especially my black friends), all of whom are non-LGBT, and it looks pretty cool on them. I'm not being flashy; I just found them in my dad's clothes box.

Stop the projection
Tbh I don't have any ethnic mates so I have no idea what the style is within those crowds. But none of my white mates wear that shit, they don't feel the need to peacock like the ethnics

Ask yourself if you could see someone like Tyler Maher or Stephen James wearing the stuff you posted in the OP

Just wear normal clothes theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and geezcel
Like bro

Seriously

Imagine rocking up anywhere wearing this

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Xangsane and geezcel
Tbh I don't have any ethnic mates so I have no idea what the style is within those crowds. But none of my white mates wear that shit, they don't feel the need to peacock like the ethnics

Ask yourself if you could see someone like Tyler Maher or Stephen James wearing the stuff you posted in the OP

Just wear normal clothes theory

Ethnics either usually urbanmaxx or dress normally depending on the crowd. Most of my friends who dress like this are of African descent, @FailedNormieManlet dresses like this too and at uni, some of the normal ethnics, dressed like this as well as white upper middle class soy nerds. I never saw a gay or bi guy dress like that before so I don't know what you're talking about.

Screenshot 20220428 180302

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChickenAndRiceBrah
not sure exact tbh quite lean at the moment cos i have a family beach holiday next month
Oh nice, where you heading off to?

• +1
@forevergymcelling @ChickenAndRiceBrah @geezcel how would this ensemble do in the uk?
with artsy girls you’d be fine, you’re into girls aged 23-30 right? that style is more for zoomer girls but tbh this suits you more than the college jock shit you were posting earlier
if u have a big frame just wear clothes than show that off to girls
but fucking hell dont get the fucking clown trousers that @forevergymcelling just posted above
horrendous clobber that

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Xangsane and 1 other person
Oh nice, where you heading off to?
typical brit holiday to Spain
will destroy my collagen on the beach rotting away with jamon lays crisps and bottles of lager :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Xangsane and forevergymcelling
typical brit holiday to Spain
will destroy my collagen on the beach rotting away with jamon lays crisps and bottles of lager :Comfy:
How often do you drink and tan?

with artsy girls you’d be fine, you’re into girls aged 23-30 right? that style is more for zoomer girls but tbh this suits you more than the college jock shit you were posting earlier
if u have a big frame just wear clothes than show that off to girls
but fucking hell dont get the fucking clown trousers that @forevergymcelling just posted above
horrendous clobber that
Artsy girls are nice if they're hqnp, but most are so damaged mentally....
Yes I'm into women aged 23 - 30
How is this style more for zoomers, I'm a zoomer too (born 1997)
My friends who wear this stuff are also mostly blacks, also born around 1996-98
Yeah the college jock shit doesn't suit me at all tbh. My mate looks good in it though
In what way do you think the stuff I posted suits me?

Ah fairs.

• +1
why?
Most people who I've seen wearing this are either ethnics or upper-middle class white stemcels
Don't listen to me my entire fashion knowledge is from just copying gymcel influencers from around the mid 2010s aka sexcore/lad style with gigatight jeans, plain t shirts, yeezys etc

• +1
Tagging people from the previous thread:
@looksmaxxed @PeakMaleHeight @nerdycomrade @jewcel @currylightskin @8PSLcel @FailedNormieManlet @LookismOG @Sigmamale
Lifefuel wasn’t tagged

• So Sad
Why do foids love grunge so much? It's so overplayed.
facts nigga but people and foids are like herds of sheep they follow the crowd whatevers popular theyre forced to listen to it so they can fit in but as soon as something is considered taboo they hate on it its just the band wagon effect

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
facts nigga but people and foids are like herds of sheep they follow the crowd whatevers popular theyre forced to listen to it so they can fit in but as soon as something is considered taboo they hate on it its just the band wagon effect
I've noticed that women tend to like certain genres of rock more than others (they tend to gravitate towards grunge, emo and shoegaze for some reason)

• JFL
say nigga in front of me ill punch u in that fat ass lip

I've noticed that women tend to like certain genres of rock more than others (they tend to gravitate towards grunge, emo and shoegaze for some reason)
cuz thats whats in they dont actually appreciate real metal for what it is
most of them genre hop and dont stay on one for longer than six months
idk if i told u but i told a girl i just listened to the latest black sabbath album master of reality its an lp that came recently i believe
and she was like EW U LISTEN TO DAD BANDS
so ig its not incel to like deftones or any alt band ever but it is gay and incel like to like heavy metal

• JFL
  • JFL
and i couldnt even name a deftones song off the top of my head xD
Foids love Deftones so much, they think listening to that well-known, very famous band makes them so unique and quirky.

cuz thats whats in they dont actually appreciate real metal for what it is
most of them genre hop and dont stay on one for longer than six months
idk if i told u but i told a girl i just listened to the latest black sabbath album master of reality its an lp that came recently i believe
and she was like EW U LISTEN TO DAD BANDS
so ig its not incel to like deftones or any alt band ever but it is gay and incel like to like heavy metal
I guess the same could also be said about black metal and doom metal, but not for beginner "metal" like grunge, and maybe stuff like shoegaze and dream pop which foids love so much.

"tee hee I like slowdive"

How often do you drink and tan?
too much to both, I’m living on the edge I’ll age a decade in the span of a year or two soon

• +1
too much to both, I’m living on the edge I’ll age a decade in the span of a year or two soon
I haven't lived I guess. I don't smoke, do drugs or drink.