How would you fare in the times before modern ages?

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
If you were your current self, how would you fare in the dating market if it were like 500 years ago when looks didn't matter as much and there were arranged marriages. Would you do poorly because poor family? Would you be a permavirgin because there were no looksmaxing surgeries? No gyms to gymcel in, no tinder to swipe on girls, no shoe lifts for your manletness, no mewing to cope with.

Everyone would be better off because there was no internet/OLD.

Imagine being 187 cm in the 16th century when the average male height was like 160 cm

It would be like being 207 cm in 2020

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
i am 6'5 i would be a barbarian king or leader of a group of bandits

I'm 26 so would probably be dead considering the average lifespan in those times :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I would create a secret looksmaxing community

I'm 26 so would probably be dead considering the average lifespan in those times :lul:
500 years ago you would die fighting in the 80 years war against Spain for Dutch independence

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Most modern men won't do well in the ancient times bc they're extremely high e compared to the average man from couple centuries ago.

Most modern men won't do well in the ancient times bc they're extremely high e compared to the average man from couple centuries ago.
If you have high e voice you could castratomaxx