How would you get wider mouth/lips

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
I have a narrow mouth and it's even worse because of my neaderthal nose, so is there any way to actually get results preferably without surgery. The ratio for an attractive mouth is the golden ratio 1.618, my ratio is l around 1.23. I've considered just making my nose smaller but I'm not sure if it'll fuck up my face.

Smile more

• JFL
Reactions: 000
just mutilate your lips and become joker theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
there are only 2 ways.

commisuroplasty
pros: it works for permanent results without any wrinkles
cons: make scars and you can need scar revision
mouth widener devices
pros:it works withouth scars
cons:it creates wrinkles and nasolabial folds. mouth can go back the actual size when you stop using it.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and JustBeCurry
If its because of an extremely narrow palate and recessed maxilla, jaw surgery could help slightly.

1ffa2eb7d9b995b8e06620d154bc5466

B62481c52ce32509cc81f59c50801033

F2cf29671b69f511e683138968ed757b

6ed939050ecad5576c09f7e69a20a13a

7682b5b02939a71122464a1a8d79bc20

See its wider because the lips are more flat. Instead of the lip curling back at the corners, the corners are almost as forward as the centre of the lips.

This is more attractive both because it makes the lips slightly wider, and flatter lips even on the same width are more attractive than lips which curl back on the sides.

Aside from this, I haven't seen anything that works, without leaving you with a scar and unnatural looking lips, so I wouldn't recommend those or ever go down those avenues myself.

• +1
Reactions: Budflog and JustBeCurry
If its because of an extremely narrow palate and recessed maxilla, jaw surgery could help slightly.

View attachment 427042
View attachment 427043
View attachment 427044
View attachment 427045
View attachment 427047

See its wider because the lips are more flat. Instead of the lip curling back at the corners, the corners are almost as forward as the centre of the lips.

This is more attractive both because it makes the lips slightly wider, and flatter lips even on the same width are more attractive than lips which curl back on the sides.

Aside from this, I haven't seen anything that works, without leaving you with a scar and unnatural looking lips, so I wouldn't recommend those or ever go down those avenues myself.
Lifefuel tbh. I'm going to get this

View attachment 427042
View attachment 427043
View attachment 427044
View attachment 427045
View attachment 427047

Damn that actually looks really good but my jaw is ok and not recessed.

Lifefuel tbh. I'm going to get this

Send me pics if you want to talk about it more.

A lot of people here see ascensions from jaw surgery, but the ascensions happen when somebody has a clear deformity and fixes it, rather than trying to create a Chad lower third from a regular but non-deformed starting point.
Damn that actually looks really good but my jaw is ok and not recessed.

Hows your palate?

Do your lips curl back at the corners, like the Russian guy's lips in the before photo? Or are they flat across but still narrow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I think they do curl back, but they curl downwards so it's like im in an eternal frown.

Send me pics if you want to talk about it more.

A lot of people here see ascensions from jaw surgery, but the ascensions happen when somebody has a clear deformity and fixes it, rather than trying to create a Chad lower third from a regular but non-deformed starting point
Sent a message tbh

View attachment 427042
View attachment 427043
View attachment 427044
View attachment 427045
View attachment 427047

i have a wide palate but recessed maxialla
would djs have a positive effect on my lips?

i have a wide palate but recessed maxialla
would djs have a positive effect on my lips?

How do your lips look? Do they turn back on the corners, or is your mouth flat from corner-corner?

they turn back
and on a child phot I had really long lips

they turn back
and on a child phot I had really long lips

Speak to Dr Andreischev on instagram then, ask him if he can give you the same fix as what that guy had, I'll PM you his instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891