How wrong is this dude in assesment of the SMV of a man??

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Looks get undervalued, for men always. That dude put looks on 35% and game on 30%. LOL.

Male-short-term-sexual-market-value-chart.png

Male-SMV-chart-long-term.png

female-short-term-sexual-market-value-chart.png

female-long-term-SMV-pie-chart.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Barbarossa_, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
What is this based on? It sounds like feel good bullshit based on what modern culture says.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
Even a criminal with good looks and no game can get women

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and PubertyMaxxer
What is this based on? It sounds like feel good bullshit based on what modern culture says.
This dude. Claims to use science/data; for his opinion.
I couldn't be bothered to read it. Because likely, 75% of the use data, id from questionaires that women/people filled in. And questionaires mean shit, imo. Women always say, they don't or care little about looks.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Bluepill
after around age 25, it's 50% looks and the rest money and status.

when you are in HS or college it's 80-90% looks as you likely haven't made much money or any special status at that point unless you're an athlete and no one expects an 18yo to have anything.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275, Hector and 4 others
What does he mean by short-term though? If it's a ONS then looks are in the 70-80% range with status coming in second.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Game 30%
Looks 35%

The funniest cope i read in a while. If the person is top 1% looks (fave,height,frame) - nothing else is needed, even zero "game".
I know this from experience. In my bluepill days, girls who found me very attractive - were willing to date me and much more than that, even with me behaving like a bluepill cuck with zero game.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
For short term its 75%-80% or so imo.

Lmao women short term 80%. Its over of ugly as a women

Game 30%
Looks 35%

The funniest cope i read in a while. If the person is top 1% looks (fave,height,frame) - nothing else is needed, even zero "game".
I know this from experience. In my bluepill days, girls who found me very attractive - were willing to date me and much more than that, even with me behaving like a bluepill cuck with zero game.
Nice humble brag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
What does he mean by short-term though? If it's a ONS then looks are in the 70-80% range with status coming in second.
How would u say its like fot ltr

Looks = 100%

You fucking copers and normies.

If you are relying on money and status, then a woman will never love you. You will be a betabux.

It's more like 100% looks and 0% game

game 30% :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Resources are 2nd after looks and much more important than you think, the amount of rich fags I've seen dating Stacey throughout high school and college is absurd. And you will say oh beta bux getting cucked, but truth is those guys had multiple girls lined up for them although they were not chad, just rich

Resources are 2nd after looks and much more important than you think, the amount of rich fags I've seen dating Stacey throughout high school and college is absurd. And you will say oh beta bux getting cucked, but truth is those guys had multiple girls lined up for them although they were not chad, just rich
I agree. BUT (in the West) only if you're really rich. Not like, earning 1000 extra per month then the average man. While you are doing good if you earn 1000 above the average.
It's not so easy to become rich, but nothing is easy anyways.

How would u say its like fot ltr

a bit below 50% in the sense that you can date a girl above your looks level which means you are compensating for the difference in some way.

a bit below 50% in the sense that you can date a girl above your looks level which means you are compensating for the difference in some way.
Do u include dick in looks?

It’s 95% looks at minimum