how you get the will to go surgerymax?

P

ptethisbs

Iron
i have the money. i just want to do a small surgey (removing some moles)
but i just dont do it. for the last month im always saying "ill call them next week" and i dont
i found 2 good doctors online and i still havent called them.... i just dont have energy for this shit. going there telling to a doctor how ugly i feel and that i need a surgery because im a subhuman, facing all the 10/10 girls that are probaly working in the clinic and will judge me with disgust, maybe even be there during the operation
also after the operation i will have a bandage and stitches in a place most people i know will probaly remember i had some ugly moles so they would assume what i did
my family will annoy me ofcourse
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

but i just dont do it. for the last month im always saying "ill call them next week" and i dont
i found 2 good doctors online and i still havent called them.... i just dont have energy for this shit. going there telling to a doctor how ugly i feel and that i need a surgery because im a subhuman, facing all the 10/10 girls that are probaly working in the clinic and will judge me with disgust, maybe even be there during the operation
also after the operation i will have a bandage and stitches in a place most people i know will probaly remember i had some ugly moles so they would assume what i did

It's simple
i take a look in the mirror

JFL if you think like this you are fucked why do you care about them go fix yourself.I will remove my mole after im done with accutane then ask about rhino and make appointment with the doctor.The better looking you are the better life you will have.Looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite

Talk to your family, tell them how this has affected your life quality. Maybe they'll tell you that you have some underlying psychological issues or that your just delusioning yourself. Tell them that you dont, you'll have to talk to them eventually. Tell them that its something that you need to do. Or i dunno.

Also

Workout often, get enough sleep, quit smoking and drinking, eat healthy. Im preety sure a key element to getting good result is having proper health.

If you don‘t have the will to surgerymax, you‘re probably not ugly enough.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere and Deleted member 281