How your nose differs between the climate you were born in. Does my equator theory correlate here

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
0F4D80FF F49E 46BC 9EC6 DC43101EC20C

My equator theory suggests platyrrhine will be more attracted to people with leptorrhine noses. And it’s definitely true.

But does the same work in reverse? Are leptorrhine people more attracted to platyrrhine people?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ReadBooksEveryday
Hyperleptorrhine

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
I lived in hot but have the first nose to the left

Inb4 Jew

View attachment 1872955

My equator theory suggests platyrrhine will be more attracted to people with leptorrhine noses. And it’s definitely true.

But does the same work in reverse? Are leptorrhine people more attracted to platyrrhine people?
My nasal index is 56.25 I have a leptorrhine nose even though I'm Bengali which is one of the hottest places out there these humanphenotype classifications are all over the place😂

edit= just recalculated. My index ranged from 49- 56. So IDK.

If you wanna calculate this, just use a frontal pic of yourself and divide the pixels on Paint.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Blkpill Godfather
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My nasal index is 56.25 I have a leptorrhine nose even though I'm Bengali which is one of the hottest places out there these humanphenotype classifications are all over the place😂
View attachment 1872979
@StrangerDanger this is giving me bad flashbacks to a certain other chart very similer to this

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 1872979

If you wanna calculate this, just use a frontal pic of yourself and divide the pixels on Paint.
How do I check which one I am

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1872979

No even better do it like me and take a ruler to your face lol

View attachment 1872955

Brutall over for chinkcels who live in the equator

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather