8F53A9C0 8266 48AB BA80 A81D1EA59F3D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, The Grinch, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
Show ur whole side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Sure but from what you see what do you think?
Bad gonial angle, bad chin projection, good jawline definition. It's a bit below avg imo but doesn't look that bad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and untouchable_coper
Posts like this are stupid and pointless. Why fish for validation in this way? You need to fix your mindset.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Bad gonial angle, bad chin projection, good jawline definition. It's a bit below avg imo but doesn't look that bad.
Post a perfect one then, and I’m only 18 btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Average? Average guy is recessed dummy. Feel like your messing with me.

View attachment 1916908
I’m longer than PSL god but I’m average, what?
Please don't do this, learn to accept rates on a shitty ass forward head posture partial side profile without getting defensive. People like you really annoy me.. we're going off of the dumb fuck ass picture you posted.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 22126, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
No way this is ur side profile, your chin looks way smaller in the first pic, also ur gonial angle is way less defined.
That's Sean O'Pry lmao

No way this is ur side profile, your chin looks way smaller in the first pic, also ur gonial angle is way less defined.
You said I’m below average but now claiming a fake what? Btw my head was pointed down when I took it and I’m fat so you can’t clearly tell

Average? Average guy is recessed dummy. Feel like your messing with me.
Average guy is not recessed. Avg guy has not defined jawline but way better chin projection

You said I’m below average but now claiming a fake what? Btw my head was pointed down when I took it and I’m fat so you can’t clearly tell
POST A REAL FUCKING SIDE PROFILE PICTURE WE CANT TELL SHIT FROM THIS TINY SECTION, STOP BEING AUTISTIC IF YOURE GONNA GET DEFENSIVE. INACCURATE PICTURE = INACCURATE RATES

Average guy is not recessed. Avg guy has not defined jawline but way better chin projection
whatever, I’m 18 btw and my jaw is longer than him and I don’t have an ogre sized philtrum to chin like Sean which means better facial harmony

whatever, I’m 18 btw and my jaw is longer than him and I don’t have an ogre sized philtrum to chin like Sean which means better facial harmony
We get it, you mog Sean O'Pry, Jesus Christ

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I’m only 18 and 99.9999 percent of guys chins don’t meet their lips but I’m average lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Post a full sideprofile you retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and gymmaxedhorse
Can't tell if u don't show ur face or ur side profile you can even be HTN or chadlite from what we know, but O'pry mogs ur jawline hard... 🤷‍♂️

Can't tell if u don't show ur face or ur side profile you can even be HTN or chadlite from what we know, but O'pry mogs ur jawline hard... 🤷‍♂️
How when my jawline itself is longer than his? And I’m 18 while he’s fully matured man which makes it even more impressive. This itself makes me automatic chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and Allandro
How when my jawline itself is longer than his? And I’m 18 while he’s fully matured man which makes it even more impressive. This itself makes me automatic chad.
Ok u are chad man

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Wtf is this autism

Your mandible is shit just go away

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I’m only 18 and 99.9999 percent of guys chins don’t meet their lips but I’m average lol
Here, I'll get the ball rolling. This is my side profile. Now post yours, Mr O'Pry mogger.

Attachments

• 9160ee0a1a94e904c2f97754a32e133574f178280cecd2def6aae484d992962b.jpeg
    9160ee0a1a94e904c2f97754a32e133574f178280cecd2def6aae484d992962b.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 16515 and 5 others
Here, I'll get the ball rolling. This is my side profile. Now post yours, Mr O'Pry mogger.
99AC8D26 303E 4CF4 9BE1 AC28B9C22528

I’m 18 yet I skull mog all you faggots and every psl dude

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Bait thread confirmed, good job idiot, you managed to waste a few minutes of my time. That's the most you'll accomplish PSL-wise.
I have a compact midface besides my chin too the top of my head being 1 foot so I disagree

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahash

No you don’t

Ahahahahahahahahahahah
1 foot tall skull 8 inches facial width. None of your psl faggot gods have that

Bait thread confirmed, good job idiot, you managed to waste a few minutes of my time. That's the most you'll accomplish PSL-wise.
You are horse faced

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
You got a full side now bro

EFE44572 ED21 4C13 B268 4EF9F19D0AD1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Bitchwhipper2, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
View attachment 1916948
Yeah I’m pretty overweight but my forward growth is mogger
1. Your camera is not to the side of your head, distorting the picture
2. Your forward head posture to fraud a more defined ramus is obvious
3. Insane to call me horse faced when my midface is more proportionate to my lower third than yours is. Your lower third is fine, maybe even a little above average. Nowhere near what I'm rocking tho.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
He mogs tf out of you
Lol he came here to get confidence boosts instead of rates and it's so obvious. Unfortunately he's gonna leave with a shattered ego instead.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and PointOfNoReturn
1. Your camera is not to the side of your head, distorting the picture
2. Your forward head posture to fraud a more defined ramus is obvious
3. Insane to call me horse faced when my midface is more proportionate to my lower third than yours is. Your lower third is fine, maybe even a little above average. Nowhere near what I'm rocking tho.
You can tell my jaw is longer than yours when you compare skull masses, chin shouldn’t project past lips for perfect harmony. My chin is much taller than yours I’m litteraly better than you, what? And you are way older than 18 clearly. My midface is compact, longer horizontally than vertically. If I lost weight I would look better than everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Lol he came here to get confidence boosts instead of rates and it's so obvious. Unfortunately he's gonna leave with a shattered ego instead.
Shattered ego? Hahaha I’ve gained a confidence boost tbh

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Shattered ego? Hahaha I’ve gained a confidence boost tbh

When my bone mass makes his look weak? Haha what?
You can tell my jaw is longer than yours when you compare skull masses, chin shouldn’t project past lips for perfect harmony. My chin is much taller than yours I’m litteraly better than you, what? And you are way older than 18 clearly. My midface is compact, longer horizontally than vertically. If I lost weight I would look better than everyone.
Screenshot 20221007 1357222
wanna do a mog battle to test your theory, young one?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 1916966 wanna do a mog battle to test your theory, young one?

Attachments

• BBA8E2B1-602E-40B9-937F-24DCC9D9E0BB.jpeg
    BBA8E2B1-602E-40B9-937F-24DCC9D9E0BB.jpeg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others