How’s my jaw length?

Extremely tall and wide

You're right I have a peanut skull. Why can't you be like a normal user and ask for advice instead of trying to claim you mog everyone when you don't. You have a good base, but you don't mog shit ATM. Lean out and we'll revisit this. As you are, if we make the thread, you'll go into coping cognitive dissonance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220825_172052_983.jpg
    IMG_20220825_172052_983.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
Unlike Ramirez I don’t need long hair to fraud skull size 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry buddy boyo but he mogs u to literal suicide. Plus u look autistic and have school shooter pheno

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and PointOfNoReturn
After your more recent picture, I think you can ascend pretty well, but you're definitely not where you think you are yet. Stop being a retard and accept that not everybody is gonna rate you super high brother, that's it. It began.

You're right I have a peanut skull. Why can't you be like a normal user and ask for advice instead of trying to claim you mog everyone when you don't. You have a good base, but you don't mog shit ATM. Lean out and we'll revisit this. As you are, if we make the thread, you'll go into coping cognitive dissonance.
I just said I mogged everyone on pure bone size, my skull is one foot long and my face is 8 inches wide plus I have perfect forward growth none of PSL gods could compete with that.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Im ignoring you after this response. What’s stopping your from receiving the validation you desire irl? You’re nowhere near as goodlooking as you think, and you damned sure don’t mog the PSL gods.
86BA7453 F89C 489E AD6B EF83DCBDC0C6

I’m sorry buddy boyo but he mogs u to literal suicide. Plus u look autistic and have school shooter pheno
Dude I’m fat as fuck while Ramirez was anorexic with peanut skull and horseface. I would mog him to oblivion if I got as lean as him.

Dude I’m fat as fuck while Ramirez was anorexic with peanut skull and horseface. I would mog him to oblivion if I got as lean as him.
Just pray to Gandy at this point. That’s ur only hope of ascension

Do you really think you skull mog me after this pic? The dude next to me is a robust Forbes list male model.

Im ignoring you after this response. What’s stopping your from receiving the validation you desire irl? You’re nowhere near as goodlooking as you think, and you damned sure don’t mog the PSL gods.
View attachment 1916991
Bro I’m overweight so how can you say I couldn’t mog him. I listed the measurements of my face which are certainly more impressive than any of them. If I got as lean as him I would bone mog him despite being only 18.

Haha because I’m pale? I have perfect forward growth on a skull bigger than Ramirez, Ramirez had imperfect forward growth on a smaller base 😂😂😂😂

Bro I’m overweight so how can you say I couldn’t mog him. I listed the measurements of my face which are certainly more impressive than any of them. If I got as lean as him I would bone mog him despite being only 18.
Can't prove it until you actually do it tho. Unlike you I have proof of all my moggings. So until you actually get lean and looksMAXX, shut the fuck up, listen to advice, and keep being the normie that you are.

Haha because I’m pale? I have perfect forward growth on a skull bigger than Ramirez, Ramirez had imperfect forward growth on a smaller base 😂😂😂😂
He's talking about me lol

Screenshot 20221015 0002272
post your skull mogs bro we wanna see them

Can't prove it until you actually do it tho. Unlike you I have proof of all my moggings. So until you actually get lean and looksMAXX, shut the fuck up, listen to advice, and keep being the normie that you are.
my only flaw is being overweight but I have huge bones and harmonious face but I’m Normie level?

• +1
my only flaw is being overweight but I have huge bones and harmonious face but I’m Normie level?
As a fellow former fatty, it's really hard to see how your face is gonna end up looking when you lean out. Not everybody has the same fat deposits. I think you have excellent potential, but I can't give you credit for unfulfilled potential, you feel me? It's purely conjectural ATM.

When my bone mass makes his look weak? Haha what?

Bro he has an objectively better profile as much as i hate to admit it seeing dudes with that profile pisses me of how can a man get so lucky and yet still stay here to rub it in people's faces.

Bro he has an objectively better profile as much as i hate to admit it seeing dudes with that profile pisses me of how can a man get so lucky and yet still stay here to rub it in people's faces.
Me or him?

What is subhuman about my looks exactly? You seem jealous
Holy shit dude, who hurt you? LMAOOOOO. I will legit help you lose you weight and design workout programs for you if you stop being this retarded.

I’m only 18 man.

I mean bro i hate to knock a man down but that guy is a titan genetically from what ive seen in motion also lose weight as well man this is basics

I’m only 18 man.
DM me I'll help you ascend, you have good potential. Rule is you have to eat humble pie instead of cookies and marshmallows.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
My browridge

Attachments

• 84D60737-CC7F-4A3B-A698-E7DBA8936AAD.png
    84D60737-CC7F-4A3B-A698-E7DBA8936AAD.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
I mean bro i hate to knock a man down but that guy is a titan genetically from what ive seen in motion also lose weight as well man this is basics
So am I. My skull is a foot tall, my cheekbones are eight inches away, my jawline is roughly 6 inches. Just because it’s more defined doesn’t mean he has larger bones

So am I. My skull is a foot tall, my cheekbones are eight inches away, my jawline is roughly 6 inches. Just because it’s more defined doesn’t mean he has larger bones
You have no proof of any of this. I've posted my mogs, and have a shit ton more if necessary. Lose weight or shut the fuck up.

View attachment 1917009

Aim for this if you can also stop being a narcy its autistic as fuck.
You're forgetting one thing... Eye area goes to hell after losing THAT much weight. I had legit hunter eyes when I was fat. Now I only have one eye hooded.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You're forgetting one thing... Eye area goes to hell after losing THAT much weight. I had legit hunter eyes when I was fat. Now I only have one eye hooded.

Eye surgery but i doubt any 1 here is getting that as no 1 here axtually even looksmaxes for what ever reason.

They would rather post pics online to get online validation.

Eye surgery but i doubt any 1 here is getting that as no 1 here axtually even looksmaxes for what ever reason.

They would rather post pics online to get online validation.
I've started softmaxxing already, gonna start bonesmashing my supras to regain my full eye hooding tho, since my eye area is barely above average. My lip coloring has already changed since I first posted on here too. I'm just not open to hardmaxxing besides nose tip rhino.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I've started softmaxxing already, gonna start bonesmashing my supras to regain my full eye hooding tho, since my eye area is barely above average. My lip coloring has already changed since I first posted on here too. I'm just not open to hardmaxxing besides nose tip rhino.

Hardmaxing is legit for most males soft maxing is giga cope apart from basics this guy hasn't even weight lossed yet

Hardmaxing is legit for most males soft maxing is giga cope apart from basics this guy hasn't even weight lossed yet
Nah bro watch when I get full eye hooding and curl my eyelashes.. I will ascend to the beyond.

Good looking kid, good base. Seem kinda hurt self esteem wise but I used to be like that at 18 too. JFL tho I can tell you're trolling saying you have more mass than PSL gods. Maher alone would skull mog you back to your mom's basement.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FunkyMcMunky24
Good looking kid, good base. Seem kinda hurt self esteem wise but I used to be like that at 18 too. JFL tho I can tell you're trolling saying you have more mass than PSL gods. Maher alone would skull mog you back to your mom's basement.
I wanna see Maher's skull in person one day man, that thing looks absolutely insane.

Around 23 inches in circumference I have on my skull

Attachments

• 48A07CF1-5101-4600-B4BC-1596EA8B4757.jpeg
    48A07CF1-5101-4600-B4BC-1596EA8B4757.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
so lean down and see how hard u mog instead of mental masturbating

sure you could look good, so go do it

How when my jawline itself is longer than his? And I’m 18 while he’s fully matured man which makes it even more impressive. This itself makes me automatic chad.
better shape

better chin

replied to the wrong thing meant to reply to “how does sean opry mog me”

Bro Ramirez was litteraly a mass serial killer satanist yet u accuse me of looking like a mass shooter while Ramerez looks like that?

• +1
Bro Ramirez was litteraly a mass serial killer satanist yet u accuse me of looking like a mass shooter while Ramerez looks like that?
Nigga @FunkyMcMunky24 and others are trying to help you meanwhile you are creating coping castles, be humble and accept that you mog no one and begin from there

Fat estrogenic cuck that lets his oneitis get gangbanged by the sports jocks