How’s my jaw length?

Why would I hate I gave things that are wrong with his fae you cannot fix long face prolly the worst thing to have since it's unfixable.
ion think its tht deep tho bro could get shredded and hairmaxx get 2 slaying, ionno his height tho

I have a short nose lol
Screenshot 2022 10 21 112547

ion think its tht deep tho bro could get shredded and hairmaxx get 2 slaying, ionno his height tho
It is that deep since it can ruin harmony aka the most important feature of all. He can't slay if under 5 10 He needs better hair and facial hair also to get bigger.

Lmao first post and we see less than 1/3 of your mandible.
Should rather ask about your neck.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Shit folds shit hairline long weird nose death tier nose to mouth ratio shit skull average side profile your MTN max so why are normies like you such high in the ego department.
Whatever, I clearly have potential
Not at all.
it is, my midface has over 1 ratio. It’s like you retards can’t comprehend the face gets severely distorted by front cameras. Plus FunkyMcMunky24 reached out to me and offered me help despite my toxic repartee. He also told me I have forum chad potential which is way more than he could ever say for you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and MakinMogReturns
Needs to get a proper haircut, get lean, hit the gym, fix his philtrum and get a tan and you have Vasiliy Stepanovlite
Every person with an average eye area and blue eyes has "insane potential on this site. You guys are use to looking at indians all day so when you see the average white man your like omg chad.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and StrangerDanger
No my gonial is longer than that, the fat hides it
The fat cant hide it's length JFL maybe it makes it look a little less defined but you can clearly see it's length:
High Jaw Angle Jaw Shape Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 300x277
this is ur jaw

Implant Corrected High Jaw Angle Jaw Shape Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 300x296
and this is the ideal gonial angle

It's not the worse gonial but certainly short and not wide enough, you can see it from ur front face

Screenshot 20221021 182732
ur front skull

Screenshot 20221021 182741
heres the ideal

• +1

it is, my midface has over 1 ratio. It’s like you retards can’t comprehend the face gets severely distorted by front cameras. Plus FunkyMcMunky24 reached out to me and offered me help despite my toxic repartee. He also told me I have forum chad potential which is way more than he could ever say for you.
Nigga I literally have twice the potential you have, unlike you my face doesn't need 5 plus surgeries. Also I saw how toxic you were to him so I didn't sugar coat shit I'm not nice to ego driven normies who look like the average guy on the street yet get mad when handed advice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
The fat cant hide it's length JFL maybe it makes it look a little less defined but you can clearly see it's length:View attachment 1917540this is ur jaw

View attachment 1917541and this is the ideal gonial angle

It's not the worse gonial but certainly short and not wide enough, you can see it from ur front face

View attachment 1917542ur front skull

View attachment 1917543heres the ideal
His skull looks progmatic he might be mixed with african if he is american.

What country are you from
I’m from US. I had a Croatian Great Grandparent to my knowledge but it doesn’t make up the majorly of my genetic makeup. I am 1/3 Hispanic.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nigga I literally twice as potential as you unlike you my face doesn't need 5 plus surgeries. Also I saw how toxic you were to him so I didn't sugar coat shit I'm not nice to ego driven normies who look like the average guy on the street yet get mad when handed advice.
what surgeries? I have excellent forward growth, unlike you people have told me I have serious potential, Chad potential. So you post your face bitch ass and we will see who has greater potential.

• JFL
  • +1
what surgeries? I have excellent forward growth, unlike you people have told me I have serious potential, Chad potential. So you post your face bitch ass and we will see who has greater potential.
Sure one moment lets compare.

Every person with an average eye area and blue eyes has "insane potential on this site. You guys are use to looking at indians all day so when you see the average white man your like omg chad.
No he has a great base if it werent for his bad mouth area. Good pheno, eye area, tall skull, good nose, great bones. I usually never say this but he has great potential if he actually took care of himself.
He doesn’t even need to do anything hardcore, he is looksminned below baseline, something as simple as getting lean, a proper haircut and a tan would already take him far

Why would I hate I gave things that are wrong with his fae you cannot fix long face prolly the worst thing to have since it's unfixable.
I have a longer horizontal than vertical midface dummy

No he has a great base if it werent for his bad mouth area. Good pheno, eye area, tall skull, good nose, great bones. I usually never say this but he has great potential if he actually took care of himself.
He doesn’t even need to do anything hardcore, he is looksminned below baseline, something as simple as getting lean, a proper haircut and a tan would already take him far
His skull isn’t a plus looks very progmatic has normal eye area nose looks average to me he just looks like the average dude he has normal potential for the average white guy

don’t compare him to ethnics compare to his own racial group he is average asf if in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I’ll give you all an undistorted shot and you will see I have a compact midface and a small nose

• +1
Once I get genio it’s over for u nigs nogs and this is a fair comparison since we are both mixed with african

His skull isn’t a plus looks very progmatic has normal eye area nose looks average to me he just looks like the average dude he has normal potential for the average white guy

don’t compare him to ethnics compare to his own racial group he is average asf if in the west.
He is average in his current state despite looking like an ungroomed autistic freak whos living in his moms basement and hasnt seen sunlight in a year, probably smells like shit and gets his hair cut mom. He is looksminned and if he took care of himself he would have good potential

• +1
He is average in his current state despite looking like an ungroomed autistic freak whos living in his moms basement and hasnt seen sunlight in a year, probably smells like shit and gets his hair cut mom. He is looksminned and if he took care of himself he would have good potential
Now I kinda see what your saying ngl HTN if groomed chadlite potentiel if surgery

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Once I get genio it’s over for u nigs nogs and this is a fair comparison since we are both mixed with african
I’m mixed with Hispanic, not african

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and MakinMogReturns
Here, I'll get the ball rolling. This is my side profile. Now post yours, Mr O'Pry mogger.
Holy shit what a mogger sideprofile

You legit look borderline acromegalic

• +1
Around 23 inches in circumference I have on my skull
Slightly above average. Not mogger and unnoticeable irl.

Attachments

• CBFE6D20-EA9B-490C-AA5A-DA604F2C5479.png
    CBFE6D20-EA9B-490C-AA5A-DA604F2C5479.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
My mouth area is fine

posts like this reek of autism, nobody cares abour ur mandible lenght. Its ur overall look that matters, stop being a fucking autist.

I'll legit stop helping you if you continue to act like a shithead

It’s South American Native skull tbh

It’s South American Native skull tbh
That explains it. I'm Brazilian with native ancestry, same like Alex Pereira, monstrous skulls.

Shit folds shit hairline long weird nose death tier nose to mouth ratio shit skull average side profile your MTN max so why are normies like you such high in the ego department.
How did you say I have folds when I clearly have undereye support