How’s your Chadfishing success rate?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I mean when you asked foids to give you number, to go on a date or direct to fuck, how much % of them said yes?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Halotestin and Pietrosiek
Tbh jfl

Last edited:
great succes

I mean when you asked foids to give you number, to go on a date or direct to fuck, how much % of them said yes?
100%

asked 2 girls, got 2 numbers. 1st one i gave to mates cuz she wasnt my type 2nd one is my gf

100%

asked 2 girls, got 2 numbers. 1st one i gave to mates cuz she wasnt my type 2nd one is my gf
I mean chadfishing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Chadfishing
Jfl at getTIng a girlfriend from chadfishing XD
imagine those family reunions

"How did you two lovebirds meet?"

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 616 and Almu
oh i never did that. unless u can ascend to chad to get motivated i think its pretty useless or not
Same opinion. Looks like time waste

oh i never did that. unless u can ascend to chad to get motivated i think its pretty useless or not
Yeah I haven’t chadfished for a while. It was suicide fuel for sure. Hope I can looksmaxx to the point of getting 99+ likes in few hours.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Don't even do that man

how are you guys chadfishing? if i use my real number it'll use my real name which is pretty unique

I thought girls come to me if i ascend? Dafuq boyo

how are you guys chadfishing? if i use my real number it'll use my real name which is pretty unique

It doesnt matter though? The people arent able to see your number anyway

It doesnt matter though? The people arent able to see your number anyway
i dont want my name to be associated with a chadfish lol bcuz sometimes i actually use tinder

i dont want my name to be associated with a chadfish lol bcuz sometimes i actually use tinder

It wont be? You can use your number to sign up and no one will know lol. No one can actually see your number when using Tinder anyway, unless you specifically click into one of the settings on Tinder and send it through that

It wont be? You can use your number to sign up and no one will know lol. No one can actually see your number when using Tinder anyway, unless you specifically click into one of the settings on Tinder and send it through that
shit youre right, i thought it would automatically sign in to my old account if i used my number

If you are chadfishing over the age of 15 you should prob rope. Literally the most incel trait there is.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
My new chadfishing project: 25 matches and 56 likes, after 1 hour. The 3 chats are all girls who wrote me first.

D6B40456 C9F9 4167 85F4 644818212539

Last edited:
It's a good question. We need to know the upper limit of what is possible with looks

Using me (psl5-6) i got 20 numbers out of 90 matches, 2 showed up. Tinder is a pipedream