how's your relationship with your father?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
for me, we exchange hate kind of, he used to be really cool but now and when getting older he's becoming such an annoying guy. i respect him ngl but honestly i wish i had a better dad.

wby?

rarely speak to him

I fucking hate that fat retarded bastard. He wants me to study

i blame him for making me a subhuman, but i'm on good terms with him

He’s good

My father has severe autism and behaves irrationally.

No wonder my life is fucked.

Smiliar to the relationship between Michael Jackson and his father (just to a less severe degree), which is why MJ is my hero ngl.

My father has severe autism and behaves irrationally.

No wonder my life is fucked.

Attachments

• 1576513857875.png
    1576513857875.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
Good tbh
Just went buying some cigs real kwick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1100
I want to kill him and everyone in my family

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and onnysk
What is that?

he's dead

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2227
Very good, up until now he gave me 60,000€ to looksmax, and another 100,000€ for private university fees and living expenses outside my home
He also paid for my car, holidays, expensive clothes and is very supportive. Honestly can't complain

He gave me shitty genes but at least he tried to make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Pretty bad, but nothing will make me hate more than my mother for enabling his abuse and rewarding it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I want to beat his face to a pulp

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
I live with him but I barely speak with him

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
dont like my mom but i always liked my dad even though I probably shouldn't have.
I didn't get to actually see him often at all. He was a heavy drinker & avoided me whenever he was drinking. I never even talked to him about the drink problem even though I should have.

Whenever I did see him though (maybe 3 times a year) we would be best buds. Always wanted to impress him for some reason. We probably got along so we'll since we did talk maybe once a month on the phone & would legit talk for 1-3 hours about school n life in general.

so long as you don't dislike your dad you should really sit down and talk to him more. I really regret not ever having a proper one to one talk in person since I got older. Was gonna leave out the whole looksmax.me website but I did want to talk to him about peptides, anti hairloss via RU,minox etc

He used to landscape but stopped working for years after getting into a lot of trouble for driving without a liscence a bunch of times. Recently got a grant of money & immediately gave me, my sister, nanny & my half sister a decent bit of it and was buying a small van to start landscaping again. I didn't really believe he would but told him I'd do it with him if he actually got the van.
He actually had the papers to get his liscence before he died so I'm thinking he maybe would've actually got that van. Really sucks tbh we could've gotten a lot closer working together & he could've showed me a lot if things

He did nothing but work most of my life and gets mad at me for being depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and onnysk