Your unsolved trauma can come from your father, and it can spread to your children.

Kastor2077

Kastor2077

Iron
I'm reading this book named "It Didn't Start with You" by Mark Wolynn. He mentions how if a father or a grandfather experience traumatic experiences and never recover from it, their kids and/or grandkids will probably struggle with the same mental health issues as him/her, even though the offspring never experienced the trauma firsthand. And all of this is literally written in the epigenetic tags we have on our DNA. It's not just in the mind, but in the body too.

I guess most of you don't want to have children. But for the ones that do, PLEASE, fix your mental problems before you do have descendence, otherwise those kids will grow up deppressed, anxious, fucked in the head. Having a grudge against life against life like that for no (aparent) reason will most likely make them go ER. Please have some empathy, if you really hate your life, don't make someone else go through the hell that is life, according to you. Make a better future for them if you can.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hiwasuwor and Esteban1997
A pre-requisite for success is being depressed, anxious, or fucked in the head. Children that grow up in a loving and coddled environment demand hormone therapy at 10 years old and runaway from home at 14 to live on the street with their hooligan friends.

My children will suffer. I require it.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I'm reading this book named "It Didn't Start with You" by Mark Wolynn. He mentions how if a father or a grandfather experience traumatic experiences and never recover from it, their kids and/or grandkids will probably struggle with the same mental health issues as him/her, even though the offspring never experienced the trauma firsthand. And all of this is literally written in the epigenetic tags we have on our DNA. It's not just in the mind, but in the body too.

I guess most of you don't want to have children. But for the ones that do, PLEASE, fix your mental problems before you do have descendence, otherwise those kids will grow up deppressed, anxious, fucked in the head. Having a grudge against life against life like that for no (aparent) reason will most likely make them go ER. Please have some empathy, if you really hate your life, don't make someone else go through the hell that is life, according to you. Make a better future for them if you can.
weak ugly men shouldn't be allowed to create sons. Men shouldn't have to live a humiliating life, like most of them do and none of the women. Men should be proud, rich, attractive and succesful. The ideal gender ratio would be 40% Men 60% Female

High IQ post

will it only pass on to sons or also daughters?

That’s some coping ass shut neeguh