HS is a brutal filter

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
It's without a doubt the most important phase of your life, who you become in HS is who you always will be
and yet nothing is in your hands, everything is genetics or luck

There is no gymmaxing in HS, no self improvement, no surgerymaxxing and fixing your failos, no "game", no fucking weird strategies - it's just you, nothing but you, untainted, only shaped by your life up until that point

if you fucking fail, it means you've failed completely, your very being was rejected. After that in UNI or later you can start coping with looksmaxing and other shit, but it was already decided you are not on the successful guys. You're just a loser trying to compensate.

And by failing you automatically miss out on the best times, you can never have a relationship with a female that is not a complete whore, even a thing such as "love" can exist when you're that young and that inexperienced. Beyond HS all women (and men) are too mentally damaged to ever have such a relationship with them.

In a way, the HS relationship is the purest, and real, because it's just you - after you've gotten 4 osteotomies and numerous looksmaxes, does she really like you, or the fact you look good? Would she still be with you if you get over 15% bf and descend?

Crazy how there are people IRL who never even fucking think of the shit we do, why? Because they didnt fail in HS
Once you fail in HS you're thrown into this pit of loser males that are doing downright crazy things for just a chance at a human life

And imagine what effect it must have on your psyche and personality to be liked by peers and to have a girl like you when you're so young in HS, the effects of that will last the entire lifetime. Confidence, extroversion, charisma are the traits you develop as a result.

And vice versa, being trash in HS, being invisible to all women will impact you forever, making you an anxious, introverted shy and dry mf that is the polar opposite of what women want.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, edodalic29, Deleted member 17244 and 18 others
Imagine ant women would love this guy, even if he was a trust fund kid
 0 8 screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16369
Depressing but I agree prettt much

*sigh*. Being a late bloomer really fucks you up mentally

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Prince88 and 6ft4
It's without a doubt the most important phase of your life, who you become in HS is who you always will be

There is no gymmaxing in HS, no self improvement, no surgerymaxxing and fixing your failos, no "game", no fucking weird strategies - it's just you, nothing but you, untainted, only shaped by your life up until that point

if you fucking fail, it means you've failed completely, your very being was rejected. After that in UNI or later you can start coping with looksmaxing and other shit, but it was already decided you are not on the successful guys. You're just a loser trying to compensate.

And by failing you automatically miss out on the best times, you can never have a relationship with a female that is not a complete whore, even a thing such as "love" can exist when you're that young and that inexperienced. Beyond HS all women (and men) are too mentally damaged to ever have such a relationship with them.

In a way, the HS relationship is the purest, and real, because it's just you - after you've gotten 4 osteotomies and numerous looksmaxes, does she really like you, or the fact you look good? Would she still be with you if you get over 15% bf and descend?

Crazy how there are people IRL who never even fucking think of the shit we do, why? Because they didnt fail in HS
Once you fail in HS you're thrown into this pit of loser males that are doing downright crazy things for just a chance at a human life

And imagine what effect it must have on your psyche and personality to be liked by peers and to have a girl like you when you're so young in HS, the effects of that will last the entire lifetime. Confidence, extroversion, charisma are the traits you develop as a result.

And vice versa, being trash in HS, being invisible to all women will impact you forever, making you an anxious, introverted shy and dry mf that is the polar opposite of what women want.
highschool is just a massive nt and hairpill, the fuck is this shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Isn’t it easier to get LTR’s in high school than at uni or anything past that? JBF theory

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and galego123
What you say is so fucking true.

During your early teenage years you get shaped just by your environment, your looks and your natural personality.
At that age you aren’t old enough to actively change your life by doing things differently. You basically just act on autopilot and depending on how your autopilot works out and gets treated by the environment you either develop as failure or winner

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
There is no gymmaxing in HS, no self improvement, no surgerymaxxing and fixing your failos, no "game", no fucking weird strategies
What do you mean by this? Aren't those years the best to maximize gains? Wtf
Looksmaxxing past those is pretty hard because you are almost done growing

If there is something I regret in life is being bluepilled during those years, instead of learning music I should've chosen a sport to help height, physique and maybe even status, should've slept more, eaten better, maximize social circle to the fullest and many more.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I was a “late bloomer” bloated fat, dressed like a dork and had slim white MTB popping up to me, and approaching me at parties, and I went to an all boys school, don’t know how guys don’t get anything

• +1
I wouldn't be bitter if I started getting better looking girls post surgery that wouldn't have gotten with me pre surgery because I believe my post surgery face will be how I was supposed to look because I consider my deformity (underbite) to be a cruel twist of bad luck rather than the result of shit genetics (yes I'm coping)
I am narcy enough to believe that every girl who would spend time with me due to my looks would become attracted to me "as a person"
I wouldn't be with a girl if her looks were subpar so I don't expect any girl to do the same for me
If you go over 20% bodyfat and descend with something like norwooding you have no right to complain about any girl who loses interest in you

I agree with your post as a whole though

• +1
I was a “late bloomer” bloated fat, dressed like a dork and had slim white MTB popping up to me, and approaching me at parties, and I went to an all boys school, don’t know how guys don’t get anything
could be just luck tbh

if that was like your only interest from a woman you've ever gotten

wtf do you mean when you say you can’t gymmax or self improve in high school?

I started lifting at 13 or 14 because of sports practice and by the time of my senior year of high school I could bench 225 for reps and was absolutely shredded lol.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
wtf do you mean when you say you can’t gymmax or self improve in high school?

I started lifting at 13 or 14 because of sports practice and by the time of my senior year of high school I could bench 225 for reps and was absolutely shredded lol.
did u grow after u started lifting

• +1
@AscendingHero its over we were put in the blackpill asylum before we even started highschool

• +1
@AscendingHero its over we were put in the blackpill asylum before we even started highschool
same

but would it really have changed anything if we weren't?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
Its so easy to get girls in high school that it doesn't mean anything

Its like breathing thats how easy it is

College is also pretty easy

you see that's the fucking problem, looks is everything in highschool and you cannot change it at that time or so you fucking think. i admitted to looksmaxxing and become a microcelebrity on tiktok boasting millions of views per week on my videos and would talk about surgery and got bullied for it at school since my mom got plastic surgery shes never minded it

and so even with a few looksmaxxes done at school that wasn't fucking enough, it's been almost a year since i've set foot in a public highschool and i am not going back until 2027
i started in 2020 and i will end my highschool year in 2028 almost a decade after i started

i will be spending the next 5 and a half years wageslaving for surgery so i can become the ultimate psl god at the next school i go to
ill be getting purple eyes medial lacrimalplasty orbital box rotation leg lengthening surgery to reach 6 foot 6+ combined with growth hormone cyberware and cybernetic implants learning multiple martial arts getting a sick motorcycle and hairstyle tattoos piercings and scars and roided up and i will go back get all the girls and beat the shit out of any normie that stands in my way as i will be fully equipped with muscle height and looks on my side no one will be able to beat me up at school and i will become the most popular and unbullyable kid in my school, just so i can find closure at my last school where i got beat up in the bathroom pushed in the hallways called a faggot + very other mean names had my haircut in the bathroom girls rejected me and would hit me ppl would randomly record me for no reason just to make fun of me and i will fucking show them and prove them wrong ill become the most unmoggable fucking man in the world and after highschool with those looks ill go on to join to military and become to strongest soldier known to man

• +1
Stop dwelling in the past and coping with “ muh high school “ just to get an excuse to be lazy and dont do shit with your life moving forward