HSBC manager, 45, nearly die from heart attack from overwork (while homeless lazy Chad might be f***ing his wife)

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Ok, the last part was overreaching from my part, just made that up, I know it's clickbait a bit,

but I do so to make the point across:

1x 1

Maybe his wife truly loves him, and supports him, maybe,

but you know what she might have been doing, while his husband was having acute stroke at work... from all the overwork, likely also necessary to support his wife as well, but I don't know about the exact details here.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
just lol at wage cucks

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
just lol at wage cucks
He then made a viral post on LinkedIn, warning against the dangers of overwork (7M+ views on LinkedIn),

but didn't include in his post, to be careful not overworking, when doing so partly helps fund your wife's lifestyle,

while the latter might cheat on you at some point, with a Chad/another man, who will have made ZERO effort/investment to sleep with her at all.

He then made a viral post on LinkedIn, warning against the dangers of overwork (7M+ views on LinkedIn),

but didn't include in his post, to be careful not overworking, when doing so partly helps fund your wife's lifestyle,

while the latter might cheat on you at some point, with a Chad/another man, who will have made ZERO effort/investment to sleep with her at all.
indeed. if a woman doesn’t love you for your looks and unique personality just call it quits and take an eppley shotgun implant

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
84F06EB2 0C77 434C 901C CC07BB8D1D14

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Soalian
Given the current state of the dating market, I wouldn't be surprised if she is having some fun on the side as well,

while his husband is busy, well, dying from heart failure at work.