Ich kann Bundesliga nicht streamen

ich kann allein Eredivisie schauen

Sorry for the cripple tier german

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Ich kann Bundesliga nicht streamen

ich kann allein Eredivisie schauen

Sorry for the cripple tier german
Hmm, dein deutsch ist sehr gut (allein ist ok, aber ich würde "nur" schreiben ;)

"allein" means alone as in "not with someone else"

The song is making fun of HSV, one of the most tradition-rich clubs in Germany (extremely successful before 2010), they got relegated years ago to the 2. Bundesliga

• +1
Reactions: dutchboi
Hmm, dein deutsch ist sehr gut (allein ist ok, aber ich würde "nur" schreiben ;)

"allein" means alone as in "not with someone else"

The song is making fun of HSV, one of the most tradition-rich clubs in Germany (extremely successful before 2010), they got relegated years ago to the 2. Bundesliga
Yea thx bro, ik this abt the club, but my german isnt that great tbh

Im dutch so its easily understandable and readable tbh but speaking it and shit is hard

• +1
Yea thx bro, ik this abt the club, but my german isnt that great tbh

Im dutch so its easily understandable and readable tbh but speaking it and shit is hard
it's hard man, yeah

what's your favourite team?

mine's FC Nürnberg, they're in the 2. Bundesliga. Also extremely successful (pre-2009). Now not so much cause of shit management and coaches

it's hard man, yeah

what's your favourite team?

mine's FC Nürnberg, they're in the 2. Bundesliga. Also extremely successful (pre-2009). Now not so much cause of shit management and coaches
In the bundesliga or 2. Bundesliga i dont rlly have a favorite, it just gets boring when Bayern win again although there is a chance they might not

In eredivisie its prolly Feyenoord, class club with great players and a good manager, overall good atmosphere at games

Im not a hardcore supporter of any club rlly i just like underdog stories the most tbh

• +1
In eredivisie its prolly Feyenoord, class club with great players and a good manager, overall good atmosphere at games

Im not a hardcore supporter of any club rlly i just like underdog stories the most tbh
thanks bro. yeah that's what I meant

and yeah I always root for the underdog too

• +1
Reactions: dutchboi
ne, scheiß norden

• +1
HSV alte sau steck den piller in kakao

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45, Emiqrox and Red Fox