HTB approached me and asked for my insta... I autistically rejected her LMAO

What am I?

• Total voters
idk bro if I'm capable to make a guide like I don't know what to recommend people except some water things. actually I belive that you should just have healthy lifestyle like don't become a gymcel nor some fat dude who never go outside. reduce stress at minimum because it ages you drastically, and by stress I mean things like gym cold showers cardio games drinking coffee alcohol also don't eat sweets it ruins your collagen. nofap as well. clothing is the easiest part, if you have looks, which is mostly influenced by your lifestyle, you can easily stylemaxx. just watch these tiktokers or prettyboys irl and find similar stuff they wear.
This nigguh just said live a healthy lifestyle, dont go to the gym or do cardio 🤡

for context, a "HTB" where OP lives:

kate.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, LampPostPrime and Kamui
I have instagram but I don't get approached

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
Yeah it is over

• Hmm...
Tales from the mental asylum
cope you jealous misogynist I'm ascending girls are approaching me THE UNIVERSE WORKS FOR ME and I'm so grateful for it

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
cope you jealous misogynist I'm ascending girls are approaching me THE UNIVERSE WORKS FOR ME and I'm so grateful for it
Everyone has been approached here and there, even subhumans. Not an achievement. I’ve been too, but I don’t get so overly emotional and happy about it that I come here to write a whole essay about a girl smiling at me haha

Everyone has been approached here and there, even subhumans. Not an achievement. I’ve been too, but I don’t get so overly emotional and happy about it that I come here to write a whole essay about a girl smiling at me haha
cope you're too negative nigga

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch