HTN/chadlite with good pheno = IRL chads

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
I've noticed recently that whenever I think someone is a chad, it's only on their frauded pics. Most PSL gods are just HTN/Chadlites unfrauded.

This just confirms my theory that chads = mythical creatures that don't exist. A "real chad" would be a guy with said face but 6'3+ and top tier body, voice and NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt, Joe Rogancel, Detective and 13 others
Lol this forum can’t take 2023 pill @Shieda_Kayn
3 psl oofy doofies and 2 psl black guys = chad smv irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 25938 and 12 others
Lol this forum can’t take 2023 pill @Shieda_Kayn
3 psl oofy doofies and 2 psl black guys = chad smv irl
Thank god I have your annoying ass on ignore

This forum is all about "BBCs" "Oofy doofies" and shit like trannies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: madmofo, makeme183, BoredPrince and 5 others
So much cope jfl i am a 6’3 htn and still rot on indian homosexual forums chad or over

Found a PSL god who's HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, juan25, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Thank god I have your annoying ass on ignore

This forum is all about "BBCs" "Oofy doofies" and shit like trannies
Yea bro chinks mog for sure 🙄

Trust me you are not a real HTN then, or your phenotype is shit.

There are plenty of pics where if chico wasn't known he would get rated HTN and even MTN lol
Blackgymaxx rated me htn and he is the most accurate rater on org so

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
I've noticed recently that whenever I think someone is a chad, it's only on their frauded pics. Most PSL gods are just HTN/Chadlites unfrauded.

This just confirms my theory that chads = mythical creatures that don't exist. A "real chad" would be a guy with said face but 6'3+ and top tier body, voice and NT.
Mirin coping skills. Chads does exist and lives on a different plane than you.

There are plenty of pics where if chico wasn't known he would get rated HTN and even MTN lol
Everybody has bad pics. Women unlike men don’t rate psl aspiee on their worst. The so-called HTNs look LTN or even outright subhuman on their worst pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 27472, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
Mirin coping skills. Chads does exist
Well as I said chads are HTN/chadlites with top tier pheno/colouring, such as the one of Lorenzo Zurzolo. Most people don't have that.

Together with a top 10% bone structure (Equivalent of htn) - and you have someone that will pass as chad.

Prove me wrong, I just had this idea on my mind and decided to post to see if I got good replies.
Everybody has bad pics. Women unlike men don’t rate psl aspiee on their worst. The so-called HTNs look LTN or even outright subhuman on their worst pics.
Yes that's true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i never see a man that mogs me
when you see a guy irl you may think he's chad then you see his selfies and he's HTN max.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Leo69 and Acne Victim
when you see a guy irl you may think he's chad then you see his selfies and he's HTN max.
Truer words never been spoken.

Not even this guy mogs you.

large-1472599785-1221d176914717893ed1cb16b031574c.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Acne Victim
Truer words never been spoken.

Not even this guy mogs you.

large-1472599785-1221d176914717893ed1cb16b031574c.jpg
el

LEO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOID OR ILL SMASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN WITH A HAMMER

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Well as I said chads are HTN/chadlites with top tier pheno/colouring, such as the one of Lorenzo Zurzolo. Most people don't have that.
Nobody thinks Lorenzo Zurzolo is chad but you. Most people in Europe and America have Zurzolo pheno and coloring.
Together with a top 10% bone structure (Equivalent of htn) - and you have someone that will pass as chad.
There are people with 0.1% bone and top tier pheno.
Prove me wrong, I just had this idea on my mind and decided to post to see if I got good replies.

Yes that's true
Prove yourself right. You are the one making an absurd claim.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Acne Victim
Nobody thinks Lorenzo Zurzolo is chad but you. Most people in Europe and America have Zurzolo pheno and coloring.

Lorenzo Zurolo and Leonardo DiCaprio are both top-tier HTNs in their prime. They just got good pheno and coloring, so it gives the illusion to some people that they have a higher rating than that or even mogs Chadlites who are facially higher, but may seem lower due to not having a striking pheno or coloring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Acne Victim
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, BongMog and Leo69
You're another level + have height, it's different for most guys but yes

• +1
Lorenzo Zurolo and Leonardo DiCaprio are both top-tier HTNs in their prime They just got good pheno and coloring, so it gives the illusion to some people that they have a higher rating than that or even mogs Chadlites who are facially higher, but may seem lower due to not having a striking pheno or coloring.
Thank you for proving my point.

How the fuck is he not a chad? He will do better on Tinder than many of the PSL gods (so-called Chads), therefore he is a chad

Unless you are a complete retard then you know that an important part of being good-looking is having good averageness and little to no flaws, just being a bit above average in all aspects. Therefore, a top 10% bone structure will have a couple of flaws but IN PRACTICE they are meaningless. Hope this made sense because my english skills sometimes are flawed when trying to make a complex point lol

Read what leo has said, it is basically what my point is - those are the real chads that would appeal and get rated the highest by most woman.

IRL chads would be, as I said, HTN/chadlites with top pheno and colouring together with good height, frame and so on. They are extremely rare.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
mental gymnastics. Just be black or oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27224

How the fuck is he not a chad? He will do better on Tinder than many of the PSL gods (so-called Chads), therefore he is a chad

Unless you are a complete retard then you know that an important part of being good-looking is having good averageness and little to no flaws, just being a bit above average in all aspects. Therefore, a top 10% bone structure will have a couple of flaws but IN PRACTICE they are meaningless. Hope this made sense because my english skills sometimes are flawed when trying to make a complex point lol

Read what leo has said, it is basically what my point is - those are the real chads that would appeal and get rated the highest by most woman.

IRL chads would be, as I said, HTN/chadlites with top pheno and colouring together with good height, frame and so on. They are extremely rare.
Yeah, those two guys are objectively top-tier HTNs from a rating perspective, but very high appeal. Appeal is what ultimately matters.

• +1
Yeah, those two guys are objectively top-tier HTNs from a rating perspective, but very high appeal. Appeal is what ultimately matters.
Exactly. There is no point on not using high appeal guys as the definition of chads.

Exactly. There is no point on not using high appeal guys as the definition of chads.
if they’re high appeal and pulling women from it then so be it, it isn’t about who has the best “psl features” it’s who pulls the most women

• +1
if they’re high appeal and pulling women from it then so be it, it isn’t about who has the best “psl features” it’s who pulls the most women
Yep. And in the end the only real rating is how you do with woman.

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
@St.TikTokcel thoughts on some of the Elamites (so-called Indians) that think they are HTNs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27224
Ever think that maybe youre an ugly idiot bluecel who copes hard

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Danish_Retard, Nebula and 4 others

First of all, with chicos features and ratios hes quite literally 6psl you absolute retard. What makes you think an incel basement dweller can even speak on a topic like this

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 22924 and jflsnowdzz

Like what the fuck do you know? He has amazing coloring
Second no psl god looks like an mtn or htn unfrauded you idiot. Nobody looks like these dudes irl. There are good pheno htns but theres a level above that being chad. A white chad like hexum or so would annihilate zurzolo and good pheno htn results vary hard city to city because unlike psl, pheno preference varies alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 22924
Second no psl god looks like an mtn or htn unfrauded you idiot. Nobody looks like these dudes irl. There are good pheno htns but theres a level above that being chad. A white chad like hexum or so would annihilate zurzolo and good pheno htn results vary hard city to city because unlike psl, pheno preference varies alot
Preach.

Chadlite is already chad territory
Htn maybe

Tinder doesn’t determine if someone is chad or not, jfl at you

Hexum maybe wouldn’t lol. I’ve ran masc chads like him and then twink prettyboys win in a lot of cases. A lot of people would probably be higher appeal than hexum not aesthetic though.

Tinder doesn’t determine if someone is chad or not, jfl at you
Yes moron, what determines is what looksmax.org users think JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: camlokodri
HQYtPajF o

These guys are actual unfrauded chadlites but retards on here will say they're normie because muh no hunter eyes and ltn bug eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
First of all, with chicos features and ratios hes quite literally 6psl you absolute retard. What makes you think an incel basement dweller can even speak on a topic like this
lack luster side profile though but agreed

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
couldn’t expect a less retard reply from someone that gatekeeps looksmaxing “knowledge” and is completely egocentric

And no you didn’t disprove what I said.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
No, HTN are IRL HTN, and chadlites + get Chad treatment

couldn’t expect a less retard reply from someone that gatekeeps looksmaxing “knowledge” and is completely egocentric

And no you didn’t disprove what I said.
Youre one of the dumbest newcels i see on posts. You have near to no experience or knowledge on anything with women or looksmaxxing and spew bullshit 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Youre one of the dumbest newcels i see on posts. You have near to no experience or knowledge on anything with women or looksmaxxing and spew bullshit 24/7
lol you don’t even know me you baboon Hamite. if you had any experience you wouldn’t be the loser you are, that brags to literal NEETs, works in PF and has zero friends or social circle.

abused ass dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059, Deleted member 27219 and Deleted member 24507
Hexum maybe wouldn’t lol. I’ve ran masc chads like him and then twink prettyboys win in a lot of cases. A lot of people would probably be higher appeal than hexum not aesthetic though.
Probably not. Hes nordic with high psl. Nords are the highest appeal on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Acne Victim and Blackgymmax
lol you don’t even know me you baboon Hamite. if you had any experience you wouldn’t be the loser you are, that brags to literal NEETs, works in PF and has zero friends or social circle.

abused ass dog
Na i do have a social circle and go out. I dont usually speak about it. If you want i can make a sex tape with a random tinder girl for you next week you subhuman. Having actual attractiveness and not being a 3psl acne victim allows me to actually attract women, know your place

Na i do have a social circle and go out. I dont usually speak about it. If you want i can make a sex tape with a random tinder girl for you next week you subhuman. Having actual attractiveness and not being a 3psl acne victim allows me to actually attract women, know your place
"know your place"

> 20k posts on looksmax.org

@Ozell Israelite this guy is truly a joke bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 24507