HTN/chadlite with good pheno = IRL chads

"know your place"

> 20k posts on looksmax.org

@Ozell Israelite this guy is truly a joke bro

He’s a self-hating retarded baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man that hates his own Hamite women.

https://looksmax.org/threads/racepill-is-99-cumskin-cope.684511/post-10833827

He’s also in that thread saying Edomite (so-called White) men look the best, so he doesn’t even think Hamite men are the most handsome.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Acne Victim
Probably not. Hes nordic with high psl. Nords are the highest appeal on tinder
Don’t be surprised if some lower Psl think prettyboy like Justin Bieber does better than him

Tinder isn’t about PSL or aesthetics

Don’t be surprised if some lower Psl think prettyboy like Justin Bieber does better than him

It's about being somali or filipino.

"know your place"

> 20k posts on looksmax.org

@Ozell Israelite this guy is truly a joke bro
I could have 300k posts and id still mog you into the dust, monkey

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Danish_Retard

Bieber isnt low psl jfl. One of my best runs was with a slightly psl upgraded version of him

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri
Bieber isnt low psl jfl. One of my best runs was with a slightly psl upgraded version of him
I mean he’s a chadlite per Psl wise and he would probably do better than some 7 Psl nigga like Sean o pry

But Sean’s looks are clearly more desirable and special and unique

But Sean’s looks are clearly more desirable and special and unique
Sean has plenty of his own failos. He is a mogger and high psl but his indicators of health are dying and lacks facial averageness. Chico is probsbly the best psl mogger in terms of appeal

• +1
Reactions: User49
Sean has plenty of his own failos. He is a mogger and high psl but his indicators of health are dying and lacks facial averageness. Chico is probsbly the best psl mogger in terms of appeal
Since you're a baboon that acts impusively and can't read at all, I'll tell you calmly again:

PSL gods like sean o'pry and jordan barrett would get mogged on tinder by prettyboys w good pheno such as lorenzo zurzolo.

If you think that I'm wrong then don't act as your baboon genes tell you to and answer like a rational human being

Since you're a baboon that acts impusively and can't read at all, I'll tell you calmly again:

PSL gods like sean o'pry and jordan barrett would get mogged on tinder by prettyboys w good pheno such as lorenzo zurzolo.

If you think that I'm wrong then don't act as your baboon genes tell you to and answer like a rational human being
Sean o pry isnt uncanny enough. He actually dominates tinder. Hes been tested before. Barrett is just subhuman. You have no idea what youre talking about, monkey.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim
Like what the fuck do you know? He has amazing coloring
Second no psl god looks like an mtn or htn unfrauded you idiot. Nobody looks like these dudes irl. There are good pheno htns but theres a level above that being chad. A white chad like hexum or so would annihilate zurzolo and good pheno htn results vary hard city to city because unlike psl, pheno preference varies alot
Hexum is a htn with roid halo

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah agreed

But we can’t deny Sean is far higher aesthetic than Bieber

In fact i tried jorge deal rio and dellisola and while they did great , it still wasn’t anything too amazing for a white chad. They both got destroyed by people who would be rated lower Psl and are never mentioned here

• +1
Sean o pry isnt uncanny enough. He actually dominates tinder. Hes been tested before. Barrett is just subhuman. You have no idea what youre talking about, monkey.
The only reason O'pry "dominates tinder" is because retards attach value to hunter eyes without knowing they will look like perpetual aspies. Sean is not even chadlite he's got so many failos but people here drool over him because of autism. If you're repeatedly told something ugly is beautiful you'll believe it's why modelcels get approached by ltbs so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, camlokodri and Acne Victim
The only reason O'pry "dominates tinder" is because retards attach value to hunter eyes without knowing they will look like perpetual aspies. Sean is not even chadlite he's got so many failos but people here drool over him because of autism. If you're repeatedly told something ugly is beautiful you'll believe it's why modelcels get approached by ltbs so much
Cmon not chadlite. Thats a stretch.
Yeah agreed

But we can’t deny Sean is far higher aesthetic than Bieber

In fact i tried jorge deal rio and dellisola and while they did great , it still wasn’t anything too amazing for a white chad. They both got destroyed by people who would be rated lower Psl and are never mentioned here
Indicators of health and averageness. Extreme features are attractivento an extent but looking like a normal healthy strong male is ideal

• +1
Cmon not chadlite. Thats a stretch.

Indicators of health and averageness. Extreme features are attractivento an extent but looking like a normal healthy strong male is ideal
That’s why someone like Tobias Reuter would probably outskay o pry and David gandy

• +1
That’s why someone like Tobias Reuter would probably outskay o pry and David gandy
Indeed my man. Shocked youre not a stupid greycel

• JFL
You see this guy maybe once in your life
Lol, or never see him considering he is 9 TRM or 7.2 PSL. Galaxy level example of looks.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This just confirms my theory that chads = mythical creatures that don't exist. A "real chad" would be a guy with said face but 6'3+ and top tier body, voice and NT.
It's because "Chad" on Looksmax has become a meme and is a stand in for "top 0.1% looking male", and not "a good looking guy who does well with women".

• +1
It's because "Chad" on Looksmax has become a meme and is a stand in for "top 0.1% looking male", and not "a good looking guy who does well with women".
Yeah the meaning of chad is completely retarded on this forum, it should characterize your average slayer not a 1 in 10 million guy

• +1
Reactions: Graham
This is a real life chad

Attachments

• FJIMG_20230406_103508.jpg
    FJIMG_20230406_103508.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
This is a real life chad

• +1