Racepill is 99% cumskin cope

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
pale ass LTNs thinking they smv mog good looking curries and asians jfl stop deluding yourselves - female brains would pick a good looking aboriginal over a acne riddled wimp skull having white boyy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Master_Wanky, lil truecel and 30 others
3322025 currycels worship white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, blatonslatt, Sny and 37 others
Exactly niggas like @anoright need 1 reason to feel special so bad they delude themselves into this when it’s not nearly as bad as they make it seem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, poopoohead, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
3322848 BAA4F888 B2D0 4883 88F4 216896CFC0D3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, rooman, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
Exactly niggas like @anoright need 1 reason to feel special so bad they delude themselves into this when it’s not nearly as bad as they make it seem
You're the only one coping. Studies show all races of women prefer White men. Obviously a chad curry mogs a subhuman white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
You're the only one coping. Studies show all races of women prefer White men. Obviously a chad curry mogs a subhuman white.
I agree with u, JBW is real but not as bad as u make it seem

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, poopoohead, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
You're the only one coping. Studies show all races of women prefer indian bvlls. Obviously even a chad white doesn't mogs a subhuman indian
Images   2023 03 19T231646474

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, rooman, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16275, n0rthface and 8 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, enchanted_elixir, rand anon and 3 others
Retarded shitskin thinks this proves anything.
Nigga everyone in this forum sees u as a joke. Chadlite 😂 stop wasting ur time messing with ethnics and go slay since ur such a mogger

who also makes mods for games 😂 u can’t make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, IndraBC and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and forevermirin
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21931, n0rthface and 5 others
pale ass LTNs thinking they smv mog good looking curries and asians jfl stop deluding yourselves - female brains would pick a good looking aboriginal over a acne riddled wimp skull having white boyy
yeah but ppl prefer their own phenos hence roshan mogs moose ni terms of appeal in west due to familiarity affect becuase more europoid appearance @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5.5psl, BongMog and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21931, 5.5psl and 2 others
yeah but ppl prefer their own phenos hence roshan mogs moose ni terms of appeal in west due to familiarity affect becuase more europoid appearance @Blackgymmax
But @Blackgymmax is pink pussy aryan foids only he doesn't like shaniquas, so ig it's men who wanna intermix more than foids

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
who also makes mods for games 😂 u can’t make this shit up
I make and sell cheats for comp games whilst you sit there wasting your time playing casual games making absolutely no money, who's the real loser here?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and RopeMaxxed
yeah but ppl prefer their own phenos hence roshan mogs moose due to familiarity affect becuase more europoid appearance
he mogs in our eyes, but in irl appeal a girl would see them both as "hot". no girl is turning down either unless they're in literal direct competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5.5psl, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
But @Blackgymmax is pink pussy aryan foids only he doesn't like shaniquas, so ig it's men who wanna intermix more than foids
yeah only cumskins and self hating ethnics push racepill tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, rand anon, 5.5psl and 2 others
he mogs in our eyes, but in irl appeal a girl would see them both as "hot". no girl is turning down either unless they're in literal direct competition.
nah, i think moose terramogs, but hrtihtik did very well in tinder experimen dunno about moose

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
Youre a pale ltn retard. You have shit undertones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, jflsnowdzz and forevermirin
No they wouldnt moron.

Youre a pale ltn retard. You have shit undertones
how the fuck am i pale did u get botched eye surgery too i literally look like molten lava in sunlight.

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 16275, 5.5psl and 2 others
how the fuck am i pale did u get botched eye surgery too i literally look like molten lava in sunlight.
Your undertones are cold as fuck you dipshit you look like a dying zombie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 16275, fogdart and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Blackgymmax and sub5inchcel
I make and sell cheats for comp games whilst you sit there wasting your time playing casual games making absolutely no money, who's the real loser here?
Chadlite making cheats 😂 nigga I can hop 🌈 ranbows 😂

• JFL
Your undertones are cold as fuck you dipshit you look like a dying zombie
@forevermirin you should take beta carotene and lycopene tbh , they make skin more red-yellowisj

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Actually it is the higher you get in looks
Thing is usually you know these giga JBW supremasists like @anoright wanna cope as hard as possible there because they know it’s all they have jfl at how dumb I was at believing this faceless mod developer was chadlite 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, forevermirin and Blackgymmax
Also undertone-cels take a look at this

@Blackgymmax @StepbroMo

Apparently it can lighten skin to med tier(fitzpatrick 2-3), prolly cap but it does lighten skin , improve undertones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Blackgymmax
Thing is usually you know these giga JBW supremasists like @anoright wanna cope as hard as possible there because they know it’s all they have jfl at how dumb I was at believing this faceless mod developer was chadlite 😂
And the funny thing is that the studies they link even if correct are complete cope because it's been proven that women prefer meds (brown hair blue eyed men) over cuck pale nordoids. Must suck to look like a female so you have to cope on an incel forum about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Blackgymmax and Iasacrko

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 3.06.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 3.06.20 PM.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 33424, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
And the funny thing is that the studies they link even if correct are complete cope because it's been proven that women prefer meds (brown hair blue eyed men) over cuck pale nordoids. Must suck to look like a female so you have to cope on an incel forum about it
Exactly brown hair is factually more appealing. I feel like I know what @anoright does he just looks at confirmation bias everything that will confirm he’s a chad. Since he’s a pale gamer with blonde hair he wants to think in his little head it mogs just to make him feel like chad

You're htn+ in India tbh you shouldn't have problem finding foids @forevermirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
They mean the northern european dudes w blue eyes lol.
Also blondes w blue eyes destroy actual meds who dont look northern Euro based on tinder exps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and exo
They mean the northern european dudes w blue eyes lol.
Also blondes w blue eyes destroy actual meds who dont look northern Euro based on tinder exps
3320862 aryan

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and BongMog
JBB is real in my city cause we only have cumskins and arab monkeys

being a true BBC™ is big halo

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and forevermirin
Imagine wasting your time playing casual games for fun JFL
Imagine being a mod maker for games and coming with a Straight Face saying ur some mogger jfl at u nigga

anoright

pale skin mogs

blonde hair > to brown

ignore all the girls saying otherwise theory

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
Bruh thats yellow sunlight in your face dumb ass.
sure then how tf did u figure out i got cold undertones. lighting changes that shit a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • Woah
sure then how tf did u figure out i got cold undertones. lighting changes that shit a lot.
Because in your bedroom selfies youre extremely pale looking. Thats your real undertone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22924, BongMog and 1 other person
Because in your bedroom selfies youre extremely pale looking. Thats your real undertone.
ni-bruh u cant just pick the pic with worst lighting and claim thats my "real undertone"
this is bedroom lighting too, how is this pale if anything i need to detan my neck asap
Screenshot 2023 03 20 at 32155 PM

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and RopeMaxxed