Votes: 1 2.2%
  • disagree, mtn/ltns are worse

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken
incels usually hate on chads because they drown in pussy but imo the shittier male tier morality and personality wise is HTN

in my personal experience specially in coercitive socialization environments (school, college, work and so on) the better looking guys were usually also really nice, while the bully wannabes and clout tryhards were all HTNs

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Egyptianmogger, dragomaxxer and 4 others
Id include high mtn in there too tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, dragomaxxer, nofap and 1 other person
truecel is the worst male tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet, DelonLover1999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
htn is the first tier where you start to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel and Heinrich Schmidt
how does somebodies personality or actions affect their looks

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
htn is the first tier where you start to be attractive
yeah but i meant not the tier to be in, but the average personality of mfs that are on that tier

how does somebodies personality or actions affect their looks
i meant the other way around, how their looks ended up affecting/shaping their personality

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
incels usually hate on chads because they drown in pussy but imo the shittier male tier morality and personality wise is HTN

in my personal experience specially in coercitive socialization environments (school, college, work and so on) the better looking guys were usually also really nice, while the bully wannabes and clout tryhards were all HTNs
yeah but i meant not the tier to be in, but the average personality of mfs that are on that tier
If you think personality I think ugly normies are the worst (ugly incels not included). The most annoying egotistical aggressive retards are always short poor ugly ntfags from my experience. Same goes for girls it was mostly short bimbos who despised me despite my size, I rarely ever had problems with mtn+ people

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Klasik01, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person

HTN also have the highest body counts of all tiers

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
its high mtn

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
in a classroom there won't be any chadlites, statistically

it's like 1 in a 1000 type shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Latinolooksmaxxer
0 votes for chad, brutal halo affect.

• +1
Reactions: med, LooksThinker and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and NorwoodAscender
0 votes for chad, brutal halo affect.
yeah I thought about that too, maybe im being lenient with chads because of lookism/pretty privilege/beauty premium/halo

or the other way around, guys that were cooler got the personality halo and I viewed them as better looking than the aggressive tryhards

Last edited:
I think thats because chads are way rarer

so its a hundred times more common for beckies to be railed left and right by HTNmaxxed guys than by chads

specially nowadays with social media the bar to be considered chad on the internet is insanely high, like 'if you aren't muscular 10% BF 6'3 tall with brad pitt's face you arent chad' high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
I think thats because chads are way rarer

so its more common for beckies to be railed left and right by HTNmaxxed guys than by chads

specially nowadays with social media the bar to be considered chad on the internet is insanely high, like 'if you aren't muscular 10% BF 6'3 tall with brad pitt's face you arent chad' high
Nights like that usually get auto rejected by foids

HTN is where you can get a LTB or MTB girlfriend easy. Try dating your looksmatch or above if you aren't low inhib and high status, is gonna be hard as theres too much competition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Nights like that usually get auto rejected by foids
only the ones that get autistic when in front of chad

solid stacies are used to those guys and keep their NTness together therefore they get to hop on the thunderschlong

Last edited:

Low-Mid HTNs who have high self esteem are better. They don't cling nor feel jealous towards chads and at the same time they are not constantly harassed and praised to the point that it changes their personality and makes them become arrogant.

the htns who hang out with chads and think they're part of that group are the worst

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, geezcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
Low-Mid HTNs who have high self esteem are better. They don't cling nor feel jealous towards chads and at the same time they are not constantly harassed and praised to the point that it changes their personality and makes them become arrogant.
yeah there are shitty and good personality guys on any tier, but imo the one with the highest % of jackasses is the HTN tier

its 100% LTN

not ugly enough to get pity but not gl enough to get treated human

• So Sad
why is this?

a lot of chads realize early that high body count is pointless

obsessing over slaying is an incel trait and subhuman cope to boost ur own ego, a chad or even chadlite with half a brain doesnt need that, just look at how most models end up getting into ltr's with super good looking girls shortly after slaying for a while due to the fact that they realize how unfulffiling it is

where as htns and high mtns will continue to do it to validate themselves that they are good looking and can pull by racking up their body count with mtb that are just slutty

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and Latinolooksmaxxer

hight mtn-htn is full of narcy copers that obsess over getting high body counts to feel wanted

most of the best looking people ive met are normally very kind and chill people due to the fact that they dont feel any need to put others down to feel secure about themselves

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and Latinolooksmaxxer
True, same shit with money. Making 1 mil a years is the worst. It's better to be homeless than getting 1 mil a year. You have plenty of cash but not rich yet so you can't buy everything you want.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82 and dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, datboijj and Latinolooksmaxxer
hight mtn-htn is full of narcy copers that obsess over getting high body counts to feel wanted

most of the best looking people ive met are normally very kind and chill people due to the fact that they dont feel any need to put others down to feel secure about themselves
chad/chadlites often get married at age 30 or before.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Latinolooksmaxxer
I got beef with LTNS MTNs and STACYLITES

• JFL
brutal

• +1