T
tryingtolooksmax31
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2023
- Posts
- 13
- Reputation
- 6
moderate BF atm (85kg 5’11)
Hollow cheeks when lean
Pic is retarded but it’s an ss from a vid I took today so probably best to use.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
hey I’m bored and have had my account since 2023, it’s a rite of passage.its 3am bro go sleep
If tilts were positive, rhino and lower eyebrows then yesView attachment 5721452
moderate BF atm (85kg 5’11)
Hollow cheeks when lean
Pic is retarded but it’s an ss from a vid I took today so probably best to use.
Hahaha are those the guidelines for HTN?If tilts were positive, rhino and lower eyebrows then yes
View attachment 5721452
moderate BF atm (85kg 5’11)
Hollow cheeks when lean
Pic is retarded but it’s an ss from a vid I took today so probably best to use.
Great input
Hell yeaGreat input
YesHahaha are those the guidelines for HTN?