HUGE BLACKPILL for brown eyed subhumans - I bought the infamous 9mmsfx 500 USD contacts

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
Before we start, this is proof that I bought them and not larping:

IMG 3419

To put it in perspective, this pair of contacts is considered literally top tier, top donkey dick, high end as fuck, the crém de la crém of contacts. Just like 3080 GTX is the best of graphics cards, 9mmsfx are the highest tier colored contacts

These contacts were literally the absolute LAST HOPE for shit eyed T50 subcockroaches4

Unlike regular contacts, those are hand painted, designed and colored, made to order, custom made, etc. Regular contacts are mass printed and pixelated low resolution dog shit

Unfortunately the huge price tag of 650 USD did not prevent those from being utter dog shit. They looked AWFUL. Literally felt like I was a tranny gay zombie anime cosplayer. I was retarded enough to go to class with them and I got called out by like 3-4 women, got stares everywhere and I swear to God people were laughing under their breath. I shouldn't have even left the house with them, but sunk cost fallacy made me want to use them outside

I can not begin to say how fucking OVER it is for brown eyed scum :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want to kill myself, I could've bought an Xbox series X with that money

I was so fucking livid that I threw them in the trash like 5 days after they arrived. Keep in mind it takes 3 fucking MONTHS for them to arrive and be made. + I paid 200 USD shipping and customs fees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

There is absolutely no cure to the congenital birth defects of brown eyes. All that keratopigmentation and depigmentation bullshit is overpriced dog shit meme that give you either gay tranny zombie eyes or dead grey soulless eyes that provide 0 halo over brown eyes and costs 30k USD+

The pupil holes were also so huge. I looked high all the time even though I bought the smallest pupil hole size possible, 4.00 mm, when the standard is even bigger, 4.5 mm

It is so beyond fucking over for us

But tbh I changed my mind on eye color halo anyway. Blue eye color halo doesn't work at all unless you're already good looking so I'm not that bothered by it, I'm just sad I wasted 500 USD :feelswhy:

IMG 3416

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic, squirrelcel, szolliontaraelis and 20 others
Another larp from a coping lazycel who wants to gaslight richcels from buying them and ascending. Post a pic or didn't happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, m0ss26, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Another larp from a coping lazycel who wants to gaslight richcels from buying them and ascending. Post a pic or didn't happen.
Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, MagaPutinism and 15 others
At least you tried.

keratopigmentation
A lot of of the "honey" (light brown) transformation STILL look ridiculous. The only color I'd think I'd get would be hazel nut medium/high intensity or honey LOW intensity

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Amnesia, rand anon and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up retard
Where's the 3 month timeframe?

Stop gaslighting people who work hard for their money from buying them just because you can't afford them.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BrahminBoss, ballskin and 6 others
maybe locationmaxx to gypsy slums

This is the invoice retard. I will DM anyone that wants pics except for you
Screenshot 20220627 031732 Discord

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
OWhere's the 3 month timeframe?

Stop gaslighting people who work hard for their money from buying them just because you can't afford them.
Funny how your subhuman ass was so against contacts and now you're coping so hard because you realized you will NEVER have A10s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17829, ALP and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Faking blue eyes is hard. You need to find another way to increase your contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19551
You photoshopped that. Where's the 3 month timeframe?
My friend had ordered them for me as a gift without me knowing, you can talk to him on discord. Stop coping you fucking retard

Funny how your subhuman ass was so against contacts and now you're coping so hard because you realized you will NEVER have A10s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't need contacts. I'm not a vain sinner. I'm just exposing you for your larp which is clearly just to stop others from ascending.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, whiteissuperior, rand anon and 1 other person
My friend had ordered them for me as a gift without me knowing, you can talk to him on discord. Stop coping you fucking retard
Your blackpilled discord friend had your address?

I don't need contacts. I'm not a vain sinner. I'm just exposing you for your larp which is clearly just to stop others from ascending.
Stop others from ascending :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: go ahead and ascend you subhuman coping cockroach. Buy them and find out for yourself. Nothing would save your collapsed midface anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, whiteissuperior and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I thought u said u had brown eyes

story keeps changing it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14160, A23ghskung and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

He has T40 eyes after shining 3000 volt flash lights on them but thinks he has light hazel eyes :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17676, Kroker and 3 others
Stop others from ascending :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: go ahead and ascend you subhuman coping cockroach. Buy them and find out for yourself. Nothing would save your collapsed midface anyway
I don't need contacts. I'm not a sinner.

"Nothing would save your collapsed midface". I could fly out to Alfaro and get bimax anytime I want, but I'm not a vain sinner like you because I have a fear of God.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19551 and incel194012940

I have brown eyes. I don't need them because I'm not a vain and superficial sinner who needs to change my eye color. God made me as he wanted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, whiteissuperior, bogii and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18840
I don't need contacts. I'm not a sinner.

"Nothing would save your collapsed midface". I could fly out to Alfaro and get bimax anytime I want, but I'm not a vain sinner like you because I have a fear of God.
DM me to see the contacts. Unfortunately, I'm not larping. I was banking so hard on these fucking things. I can't believe your 90 IQ ass was right :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
DM me to see the contacts. Unfortunately, I'm not larping. I was banking so hard on these fucking things. I can't believe your 90 IQ ass was right :feelswhy::feelswah:
"90 IQ ass". Average IQ of a programmer is 110 and I'm in the top 1% of salary for that.

Well now I see where your sudden extreme cockiness came from, you thought you were going to be a Stepanov-tier slayer with a single pair of contacts. PM me.

DM me I want to see
@Amnesia thoughts on this?

I sent these two users pics

@StreegeReturn @Anchor_Ship

• Love it

View attachment 1774443

To put it in perspective, this pair of contacts is considered literally top tier, top donkey dick, high end as fuck, the crém de la crém of contacts. Just like 3080 GTX is the best of graphics cards, 9mmsfx are the highest tier colored contacts

These contacts were literally the absolute LAST HOPE for shit eyed T50 subcockroaches4

Unlike regular contacts, those are hand painted, designed and colored, made to order, custom made, etc. Regular contacts are mass printed and pixelated low resolution dog shit

Unfortunately the huge price tag of 650 USD did not prevent those from being utter dog shit. They looked AWFUL. Literally felt like I was a tranny gay zombie anime cosplayer. I was retarded enough to go to class with them and I got called out by like 3-4 women, got stares everywhere and I swear to God people were laughing under their breath. I shouldn't have even left the house with them, but sunk cost fallacy made me want to use them outside

I can not begin to say how fucking OVER it is for brown eyed scum :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want to kill myself, I could've bought an Xbox series X with that money

I was so fucking livid that I threw them in the trash like 5 days after they arrived. Keep in mind it takes 3 fucking MONTHS for them to arrive and be made. + I paid 200 USD shipping and customs fees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

There is absolutely no cure to the congenital birth defects of brown eyes. All that keratopigmentation and depigmentation bullshit is overpriced dog shit meme that give you either gay tranny zombie eyes or dead grey soulless eyes that provide 0 halo over brown eyes and costs 30k USD+

The pupil holes were also so huge. I looked high all the time even though I bought the smallest pupil hole size possible, 4.00 mm, when the standard is even bigger, 4.5 mm

But tbh I changed my mind on eye color halo anyway. Blue eye color halo doesn't work at all unless you're already good looking so I'm not that bothered by it, I'm just sad I wasted 500 USD :feelswhy:

View attachment 1774468
It looks very real though. Stupid of you to actually think that just going out with colored contacts with people you know won't get you ridiculed haha.

Chad with blue eyes is still chad with brown eyes
Changing eye color is cope. Only think blue eyes help with is getting laid in highschool and increasing your chance of being adopted by a rich family.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exeight, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
It looks very real though. Stupid of you to actually think that just going out with colored contacts with people you know won't get you ridiculed haha.
It's not people I know. And the studio pictures they have on their website are frauded with lighting and photoshop

Changing eye color is cope. Only think blue eyes help with is getting laid in highschool and increasing your chance of being adopted by a rich family.
Legit as fuck. Would've still been nice to have baby blues tho

Joker cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
I have brown eyes. I don't need them because I'm not a vain and superficial sinner who needs to change my eye color. God made me as he wanted.
I have hazel aka black eyes and I can tell you eye color is insignificant for white girls only ethnics chase that shit

but yea sometimes blue eyes do give u an edge but still what girls say online isn’t how they act, think abt that when u go outside

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and enchanted_elixir
I have hazel aka black eyes and I can tell you eye color is insignificant for white girls only ethnics chase that shit

but yea sometimes blue eyes do give u an edge but still what girls say online isn’t how they act, think abt that when u go outside
If you had light eyes you wouldn't be rotting on here. Every good looking guy has light eyes inb4 you bring up Chico or some other 7 PSL guy. You'll forever be capped as an insignificant marginally attractive guy with dark eyes who nobody takes a second look at.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
My brother, there is no fucking escape from slavery tier eye color.

Stacks = COPE
Surgery = COPE
Contacts = COPE

Results from all of these look disgustingly fake and you will be perma ridiculed plus you cannot pass them on since your genetics are still slavery, shit color. Over for ethnics only hope is marrying a woman with A10s and praying for your children to be spared from this curse over for us ethnics :feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19551 and rand anon
If you had light eyes you wouldn't be rotting on here. Every good looking guy has light eyes inb4 you bring up Chico or some other 7 PSL guy. You'll forever be capped as an insignificant marginally attractive guy with dark eyes who nobody takes a second look at.
the more bones you have the less you need blue eyes

bones = life

no such thing as too much bone excluding deformities and that gay shit

but yes for 99% of people blue eyes would halo them

FD743940 3899 4ED9 BB3B 3CDBBA745BD8

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, exeight, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person

bones = life

View attachment 1774562
Ramirez is 6.5 PSL. Just have perfect everything except for your eye color theory. Meanwhile a htn with A10 eyes has the exact same if not more irl appeal as him.

bones = life

View attachment 1774562

A10 eyes is a booster for all walks of life but on an ethnic its a mega halo. It's almost like a celebrity status in 3rd world countries.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18840
A10 eyes is a booster for all walks of life but on an ethnic its a mega halo. It's almost like a celebrity status in 3rd world countries.
you’re not wrong but there are very rare instances where black would be better

They matter if you want to attract ethnic girls

DM me I want to see
@Amnesia thoughts on this?
i could have told anyone that these contacts are gunna be shit. They are going to come on way too strong to look real. The most realistic ones are ones that are almost transparent and see through but just add a touch of color.

Sorry op this happened. But it's also happened to me where I have been in a room full of people and one person out loud basically asks/accuses me of wearing contacts and then everyone else in the room piles on looking and saying 'yea u are wearing contacts aren't u'

face turning red and feeling embarrassed, been there

i've been asked every time i've worn a pair no matter the color or brand. But the most realistic one so far is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Patient A, Deleted member and 6 others
i could have told anyone that these contacts are gunna be shit. They are going to come on way too strong to look real. The most realistic ones are ones that are almost transparent and see through but just add a touch of color.

Sorry op this happened. But it's also happened to me where I have been in a room full of people and one person out loud basically asks/accuses me of wearing contacts and then everyone else in the room piles on looking and saying 'yea u are wearing contacts aren't u'

face turning red and feeling embarrassed, been there

i've been asked every time i've worn a pair no matter the color or brand. But the most realistic one so far is

Hey bro, appreciate the insight

I'm very curious, hope you answer this

With your blue contacts like anesthesia addict blues (and others), if you had to estimate, what percentage of women thought they were real from a close distance VS the % of women that suspected contacts?

Would you say it was about 50/50, or would you say it was more one way than the other?

Hey bro, appreciate the insight

I'm very curious, hope you answer this

With your blue contacts like anesthesia addict blues (and others), if you had to estimate, what percentage of women thought they were real from a close distance VS the % of women that suspected contacts?

Would you say it was about 50/50, or would you say it was more one way than the other?
never tried anesthesia addict blues, I tried many of the blues on colorcl and got called out a lot with them. There's no blue that doesn't look fake imo

• Love it
Reactions: wollet2
You are overweight and dress like a bus driver and you think wearing contacts will make you chad, you are just lazy. You could have spent that money on countless effective looksmaxes but instead you wasted it on something that requires no effort and which anyone who has seen you before will know is fake regardless of how realistic it looks.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Dystopian, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
You are overweight and dress like a bus driver and you think wearing contacts will make you chad, you are just lazy. You could have spent that money on countless effective looksmaxes but instead you wasted it on something that requires no effort and which anyone who has seen you before will know is fake regardless of how realistic it looks.
who the fuck wears contacts for people they know? It's for tinder dates/hookups

If you curry the most your getting away with is light brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

View attachment 1774443

View attachment 1774468
Colouring is the last thing you should do to looksmax. Shape>colour. No point getting contacts if you have upper eyelid exposure and NCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19551
is that you with the contacts?

if yes then they look really great
its just the fucking mexican potato head pheno that makes the blue eyes look out of place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 19551 and (deleted member)