HUGE BLACKPILL for brown eyed subhumans - I bought the infamous 9mmsfx 500 USD contacts

stromamaxx

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Chad with blue eyes is still chad with brown eyes
Changing eye color is cope. Only think blue eyes help with is getting laid in highschool and increasing your chance of being adopted by a rich family.
utter cope

some chads are made by their eye color

take away thair eye color and they would look way worse
good eye color is insane halo even on a total normie
light blue eyes will instantly make you look ubermensch even if youre not

give good eye color to a chad that did not have it before, and watch him transform into an absolute gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
feel bad about the back and forth we had now. just try get a refund say they didnt come

Many here must be incels to believe dark eyes are a bad thing :ROFLMAO:

utter cope

some chads are made by their eye color

take away thair eye color and they would look way worse
good eye color is insane halo even on a total normie
light blue eyes will instantly make you look ubermensch even if youre not

give good eye color to a chad that did not have it before, and watch him transform into an absolute gigachad
Depends on pheno

@GypsyEyes post a pic looking in the sun

so with sunlit eyes

Before we start, this is proof that I bought them and not larping:

View attachment 1774443

To put it in perspective, this pair of contacts is considered literally top tier, top donkey dick, high end as fuck, the crém de la crém of contacts. Just like 3080 GTX is the best of graphics cards, 9mmsfx are the highest tier colored contacts

These contacts were literally the absolute LAST HOPE for shit eyed T50 subcockroaches4

Unlike regular contacts, those are hand painted, designed and colored, made to order, custom made, etc. Regular contacts are mass printed and pixelated low resolution dog shit

Unfortunately the huge price tag of 650 USD did not prevent those from being utter dog shit. They looked AWFUL. Literally felt like I was a tranny gay zombie anime cosplayer. I was retarded enough to go to class with them and I got called out by like 3-4 women, got stares everywhere and I swear to God people were laughing under their breath. I shouldn't have even left the house with them, but sunk cost fallacy made me want to use them outside

I can not begin to say how fucking OVER it is for brown eyed scum :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want to kill myself, I could've bought an Xbox series X with that money

I was so fucking livid that I threw them in the trash like 5 days after they arrived. Keep in mind it takes 3 fucking MONTHS for them to arrive and be made. + I paid 200 USD shipping and customs fees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

There is absolutely no cure to the congenital birth defects of brown eyes. All that keratopigmentation and depigmentation bullshit is overpriced dog shit meme that give you either gay tranny zombie eyes or dead grey soulless eyes that provide 0 halo over brown eyes and costs 30k USD+

The pupil holes were also so huge. I looked high all the time even though I bought the smallest pupil hole size possible, 4.00 mm, when the standard is even bigger, 4.5 mm

It is so beyond fucking over for us

But tbh I changed my mind on eye color halo anyway. Blue eye color halo doesn't work at all unless you're already good looking so I'm not that bothered by it, I'm just sad I wasted 500 USD :feelswhy:

View attachment 1774468
hahahahahahahah DUDE
the problem is def. not the eye color.. why? because many many many people/chads/chadlites have brown eyes and
they dont have the problem of slaying etc

why you think your eye color is the problem? maybe your face (no front) or idk your height is the problem?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
What did you say when they called you out?

is that you with the contacts?

if yes then they look really great
its just the fucking mexican potato head pheno that makes the blue eyes look out of place
69155C63 597B 4B0D B43D BFD130D7F650

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 16058
you will never get my a10 eyes u subhuman cockroaches inferior life forms :sick:

not even the shittiest shade of BLUE

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 19551
Hey bro, appreciate the insight

I'm very curious, hope you answer this

With your blue contacts like anesthesia addict blues (and others), if you had to estimate, what percentage of women thought they were real from a close distance VS the % of women that suspected contacts?

Would you say it was about 50/50, or would you say it was more one way than the other?
This is truly brutal OP, I'm just sad u burnt $600 on them.

Was it just they looked fake on u, or was it the whole design of thr lens was not convincing??

Also what is ur ethnicity? Can u pm me a pic with and without them pls?

Another larp from a coping lazycel who wants to gaslight richcels from buying them and ascending. Post a pic or didn't happen.
Hey DM me and add me on discord (I’ll give it to you in DMs). Unlike this larper, I actually have 9mmsfx (and can also provide actual proof with many pictures).

Hey DM me and add me on discord (I’ll give it to you in DMs). Unlike this larper, I actually have 9mmsfx (and can also provide actual proof with many pictures).
are they legit?