Huge eyelash growth from this serum (MOGS Latisse)

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Eyelash serums can be usually categorised into 3:
  • Prostaglandin & Prostaglandin analogues
  • Botanicals (Anything with the word 'extract' in it)
  • Growth factors
Most serums use a combination of Prostaglandin and/or Botanical ingredients. Prostaglandin a.k.a Latisse has documented side effects which is why i didn't want to use it.
I previously used a Botanical based serum which did improve my eyelashes somewhat but it wasn't MAJOR.

But I recently watched this video and bought a GROWTH FACTOR based serum:

Ive been using it and i've seriously noticed my lashes growing. I think this is not as good as Latisse but it does avoid the side effects from using Prostaglandin. It is a safer alterantive with no side effects / irritation of the eye.

My Recommendations:
  • AnteAGE Overnight Lash Serum
  • NeoGenesis Neolash Eyelash serum
They also have a brow serum which i am using as well

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
Eyelashes are not ur problem. :feelshah:

• Growth factors
Most serums use a combination of Prostaglandin and/or Botanical ingredients. Prostaglandin a.k.a Latisse has documented side effects which is why i didn't want to use it.
I previously used a Botanical based serum which did improve my eyelashes somewhat but it wasn't MAJOR.

Ive been using it and i've seriously noticed my lashes growing. I think this is not as good as Latisse but it does avoid the side effects from using Prostaglandin. It is a safer alterantive with no side effects / irritation of the eye.

My Recommendations:

So you mean they have no side effects as in burning the fat pads.like.latisse does?

whats shit about eyelashes serum is that when u stop using them the eyelashes may start shedding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
So you mean they have no side effects as in burning the fat pads.like.latisse does?
yes

whats shit about eyelashes serum is that when u stop using them the eyelashes may start shedding
yeah if you completely stop they probably will shed. Ive not done research but i think the hair cycles for scalp hair and eyelash hair are slightly different.

UPDATE: eyebrows or eyelashes are getting better. Lashes are literally nearing homosexual tier don't when to stop but i might reduce the frequency just to maintain my progress

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
yes

yeah if you completely stop they probably will shed. Ive not done research but i think the hair cycles for scalp hair and eyelash hair are slightly different.

UPDATE: eyebrows or eyelashes are getting better. Lashes are literally nearing homosexual tier don't when to stop but i might reduce the frequency just to maintain my progress
zayn's eyelashes tier is the goal
i think it should be okay to slowly reduce the frequency and on the days u dont put ur eyelash serum, put castor oil to maintain and keep them strong

Whats so bad about latisse?

• Growth factors

My Recommendations:

Update results OP @deepweb1298

Update results OP @deepweb1298
Very good honestly keep seeing some good growth do it usually once a day at night brows and lashes.

IMO i'm seeing slightly more brow growth than lash growth relatively but i'm fine with that.
I'm probably gonna get my brows waxed every 4-6 weeks just to tidy it up a bit.

What I've noticed is that my upper lashes have started to curl so much that they actually go over my upper eye fat pad making it look like i naturally got mascara on. It's not super noticeable to anyone but me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, Chadethnic101, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Very good honestly keep seeing some good growth do it usually once a day at night brows and lashes.

IMO i'm seeing slightly more brow growth than lash growth relatively but i'm fine with that.
I'm probably gonna get my brows waxed every 4-6 weeks just to tidy it up a bit.

What I've noticed is that my upper lashes have started to curl so much that they actually go over my upper eye fat pad making it look like i naturally got mascara on. It's not super noticeable to anyone but me
Link the site to where you buy the brands? Do this mog castor+peppermint+jojaba oil in your opinion? Proabbly will combine OP with what i said for lashes tbh+oral castor too

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
PSA:

USE AnteAGE not NeoGenesis. The reason is that NeoGenesis derives their stem cells media from FAT were as AnteAGE derives their stem cell media from BONE MARROW. BONE MARROW >>>> ADIPOSE TISSUE (FAT).

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Link the site to where you buy the brands? Do this mog castor+peppermint+jojaba oil in your opinion? Proabbly will combine OP with what i said for lashes tbh+oral castor too
I buy it from a UK website. I think for USA you can get it here:

Yes oils mainly CONDITION the eyes by literally attaching themselves onto the follicles giving the appearance. This is my own opinion.
Castor oil can slightly grow hair due to its PGE2 but this is really bad

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
I buy it from a UK website. I think for USA you can get it here:

Yes oils mainly CONDITION the eyes by literally attaching themselves onto the follicles giving the appearance. This is my own opinion.
Castor oil can slightly grow hair due to its PGE2 but this is really bad
why is it really bad

What the fuck? 80$? Why do they want 85$ from me?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EverythingMaxxer, Banderacell and 2 others
This should also work for eyebrows yes?

What the fuck? 80$? Why do they want 85$ from me?
Its because of the bone marrow they get from humans its expensive to process and use

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
$85 dollars for 3 ml :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Preoximerianas and Aesthetica
Could this work for eyebrow growth too?

zayn's eyelashes tier is the goal
i think it should be okay to slowly reduce the frequency and on the days u dont put ur eyelash serum, put castor oil to maintain and keep them strong
hey bro how long after using did it take to see results?

• Growth factors

My Recommendations:

Good source for UE?

Ok

Where do you get it tho ?

Hey ever looked into using oils like castor, peppermint and rosemary instead of this? If not, why not?

Good source for UE?
UE?
Ok

Where do you get it tho ?
google it

Hey ever looked into using oils like castor, peppermint and rosemary instead of this? If not, why not?

any updates?