Reactions: SoyGune, xefo, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
Im doing this but for real Chad didn't need to this shit. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6785, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Why are u getting them ?

• +1
Reactions: 000
Be smart, go get a blood test for your GH and IGF-1 before taking this shit, and do another one 1 month after you started hoppin on GH. Report the results back to us and you will help future pubertycels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 7651 and 10 others
Wtf dude what you want 100 for, you need like 4IU a day to max on IGF-1, they are going to expire.
Im having mine soon, i ordered couple weeks ago, will do bloods to check if its the real deal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sh.north_ and Luke LLL
Whats your source nigga?

Wtf dude what you want 100 for, you need like 4IU a day to max on IGF-1, they are going to expire.
Im having mine soon, i ordered couple weeks ago, will do bloods to check if its the real deal.
Nah dude you can refrigerate for up to a year

Be smart, go get a blood test for your GH and IGF-1 before taking this shit, and do another one 1 month after you started hoppin on GH. Report the results back to us and you will help future pubertycels.
I don’t really feel like it and I can feel if it’s real also this company is top notch so I don’t need to

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7651, Patient A and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Bigfatpersonboy and TRNA
how much did you pay

you will die off off cancer or heart attack in 40ss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NeanderthalMax, Lolcel, sdmaster and 5 others
gonna ascend. congrats.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Luke LLL, HighIQcel and 1 other person
you will die off off cancer or heart attack in 40ss

Heard this shit but is there any evidence?

Gl op tho, what dose and what age? Was thinking about taking for the same reasons as you. @nelson

Pipe dreams boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
How much exactly did u get?

Are u 13? If not, huge cope
Everything is fucking cope cuz ur a lazy baatard who won't ever do shit with his life meanwhile @nelson is a low Inhib creative genius who is gonna flip the orthodontic industry upside down

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9919, poloralf and 3 others
I don’t really feel like it and I can feel if it’s real also this company is top notch so I don’t need to
JFL at spending a grand on shit HGH but not $50 on a fucking blood test. You're taking a big risk with Chinese HGH, there's a good chance it won't elevate your IGF levels that much.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Luke LLL, Mateusz74 and 3 others
Mirin bro , can't wait till my hgh arrives as well

• Love it
FUCK THIS GAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARH FUK WOLRDDDD!!!! DIE BITCHCHCHCHCHCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaUIIIIIIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
FUCK THIS GAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARH FUK WOLRDDDD!!!! DIE BITCHCHCHCHCHCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaUIIIIIIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
die faggot twink

HGH bodybuilding =/= gains. it causes hyperplasia but it needs to be paired with insulin to have any noticeable effect.
it does boost recover though, which is beneficial long term.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Luke LLL
Have you noticed any effects of low E?

Give me some please im Polackcel pour please

Your delusion and ungrounded trust in an Alibaba company is next level keep it up. You will go far

JFL at spending a grand on shit HGH but not $50 on a fucking blood test. You're taking a big risk with Chinese HGH, there's a good chance it won't elevate your IGF levels that much.
Any reasonable person that has been told about this would react this way lol

• +1
Reactions: RapGod
I STOPPED GROWING AT 15 Like most of my friends, stop COPING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, RapGod and Patient A
Get a blood test. Chinese alibaba hgh is heavily underdosed or bunk usually

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Patient A
  • JFL
Didnt some guy on here get mercury poisoning from Chinese HGH? IIRC on one alibaba sauce someone posted the "lab tests" showed >95% purity. That's a lot of room for heavy metal pollutants, no?

With HGH it's medical grade or nothing IMO. There are diminishing returns for those that don't have GH deficiency anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
High inhib lmao
I know what I’m doing keep rotting boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6512 and Pumanator
High inhib lmao
I know what I’m doing keep rotting boyo
You don't know what you're doing, that's the thing. You're so ignorant that you don't even know that you don't know.

It's like 30 bux for a IGF-1 test lol, i bought just one box and im doing the test. You also will know this way how many IUs you have to take to max on IGF-1. Normally with 4IU you are already on the diminishing returns level, and fat burn maxes before 1,5IU.

Didnt some guy on here get mercury poisoning from Chinese HGH? IIRC on one alibaba sauce someone posted the "lab tests" showed >95% purity. That's a lot of room for heavy metal pollutants, no?

With HGH it's medical grade or nothing IMO. There are diminishing returns for those that don't have GH deficiency anyway.
With HGH it's China all the time because you wont get a prescription for pharma HGH and the rest is chinese. That's why you take 4IU and time it for peak IGF-1 before doing your bloods. As for the heavy metals, cross your fingers i guess, there are heavy metals in everything nowdays including western protein powders and baby formulas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I STOPPED GROWING AT 15 Like most of my friends, stop COPING
over for your friend group then lol you keep frosting until 18 usually

Get a blood test. Chinese alibaba hgh is heavily underdosed or bunk usually
This is fear mongering and complete misinformation

No 🤣🤣🤣 classic looksmax fear mongering

No 🤣🤣🤣 classic looksmax fear mongering
It's not fearmongering, it's called being rational. Fearmongering would be only considering the cons, not the pros. Anyway if you have a growth velocity of 0 (aka you haven't been growing in a while), don't expect your growth to suddenly start again. Good luck anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, goat2x and Mateusz74