Huge HGH package came in 💯

What do you mean
Chad never had to inject dangerous hormones Chad never had to do hours of research to looksmax chad doesn't have a diet program he just eats pizza and it converts straight to muscle. I know I'm not chad and I have to put more effort in but God damn fuck this gay earth. It is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sh.north_ and Deleted member 5634
Chad never had to inject dangerous hormones Chad never had to hour of research to looksmax chad doesn't have a diet program he just eats pizza and it converts straight to muscle. I know I'm not chad and I have to put more effort in the God damn fuck this gay earth. It is what it is.
Cope every chad is a gymcel but not every gymcel is a chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Cope every chad is a gymcel but not every gymcel is a chad
Cope. Chad has an extremely wide ribcage and clavicles and looks swole without ever stepping foot in the gym (though he may do it, but usually for social reasons).
primary-share.png

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Lolcel, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
Cope. Chad has an extremely wide ribcage and clavicles and looks swole without ever stepping foot in the gym (though he may do it, but usually for social reasons).
primary-share.png
That dude on the right is like 6’5 bro this is a retarded example lmao

That dude on the right is like 6’5 bro this is a retarded example lmao
Whatever. 6'0 chad wouldn't be far off from that. I even have a 5'8 cousin that is somehow built like that. It's not exclusive to tall people but I do understand that they generally have a bigger torso compared to their skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
This is fear mongering and complete misinformation
Its really stupid not taking few IGF1 tests before and after while spending so much money on hgh.

Also are u gonna use 4 IU per day ?

Its really stupid not taking few IGF1 tests before and after while spending so much money on hgh.

Also are u gonna use 4 IU per day ?
I’m using 5iu per day
I got this stuff extremely cheap like 65 cents per iu

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_ and MentalistKebab
how tall are you rn, how old are you, and what has your growth rate been like
184 cm and I don’t know lol

Whatever. 6'0 chad wouldn't be far off from that. I even have a 5'8 cousin that is somehow built like that. It's not exclusive to tall people but I do understand that they generally have a bigger torso compared to their skull.
Get your cousin some gh asap

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
Chad never had to inject dangerous hormones Chad never had to do hours of research to looksmax chad doesn't have a diet program he just eats pizza and it converts straight to muscle. I know I'm not chad and I have to put more effort in but God damn fuck this gay earth. It is what it is.
nah that’s what they want you to think. They’re putting in work bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I’m mirin, Ik you used gh for a while now. Any changes on the facial bones, penis growth, wrists, muscle, etc?

I’m mirin, Ik you used gh for a while now. Any changes on the facial bones, penis growth, wrists, muscle, etc?
Idk I don’t measure that stuff
I just measure height I gained 2 cm since before I started to after I got off the first time

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
primary-share.png
D2DBF74A C704 470F A4E2 722BD67D56D1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5875
@nelson bro how much did you get?
That's why you take 4IU and time it for peak IGF-1 before doing your bloods.
Should I be taking 10 IUs daily for height and frame gains?

Nah Like 5
10 would be expensive af

• +1
Reactions: wasted
i mean how much did u buy and how much did it cost
I already said 2000 iu and it costed 1300 so 10 iu per day would be 6.50 USD per day

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
I STOPPED GROWING AT 15 Like most of my friends, stop COPING
damn I would have killed myself if I stopped growing at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, sh.north_, Inscol and 1 other person
nah that’s what they want you to think. They’re putting in work bro.
No youre coping hard bro or larping.
184 cm and I don’t know lol
I have some news for you: your height isn't your problem. 95% of yall are either ugly and/or mentalcels that need therapy for your height issues JFL. Sad sad sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel

Depends on how you react to HGH and the HGH quality, only way to know is doing bloods. IGF-1 rises in logarithmic fashion, so you start hitting diminishing returns usually at around 4 IU, but if you are using it for growth i would throw some more IUs there just to be sure.
Anyways, you got to do bloods a couple times and adjust your dosage to reach your IGF-1 goals, which i don't know what they are for growth, but top range for growing adolescents is 800IGF-1.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and wasted
No youre coping hard bro or larping.

I have some news for you: your height isn't your problem. 95% of yall are either ugly and/or mentalcels that need therapy for your height issues JFL. Sad sad sad.
I’m not coping Jfl. They want you to think they don’t put any work in. And nah bro, if I can grow my bones any more than why not, no point in stopping now.
Cope. He gets laid more than you ever will
Jfl @ thinking that’s what I care about I’m getting married and having kids before I turn 20 brah your cousin is rotting

• +1
Reactions: Obey and TITUS
Where did you source it from? Alibaba? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at spending a grand on shit HGH but not $50 on a fucking blood test. You're taking a big risk with Chinese HGH, there's a good chance it won't elevate your IGF levels that much.
bro, I know a chemist at my university he checks that shit for free.

Which syringes do you have and do you re use them?

I STOPPED GROWING AT 15 Like most of my friends, stop COPING
depends from persono to person bro i got my first dick hair at 15 and busted my first nut few months later JFL im 19 and beard just started growing 6ft atm.my dad had late puberty aswell.this faggot is low inhib tho takes high T to inject shit and risking messing up your shit

bro did you experience any frame gains? (biacromial)

Which syringes do you have and do you re use them?
Never reuse syringes. Buy insulin syringes from amazon, it's like 15 bucks for a 200 pack I believe. 1/2 inch long 29 gauge needle 1/2cc works good.

Also don't inject without doing your homework on what you're injecting and how.

Be smart, go get a blood test for your GH and IGF-1 before taking this shit, and do another one 1 month after you started hoppin on GH. Report the results back to us and you will help future pubertycels.
GH blood work is irelevant since its not constant in the blood. Most of it is released at night and as soon as its released in the blood it gets used by the body, so you can easily have a value of 0 and after 1 hour have a reading of 5 ng/dl. Only igf1 is worth doing.

chadelson

:oops:

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
GH blood work is irelevant since its not constant in the blood. Most of it is released at night and as soon as its released in the blood it gets used by the body, so you can easily have a value of 0 and after 1 hour have a reading of 5 ng/dl. Only igf1 is worth doing.
You measure HGH by measuring IGF-1 levels.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Any estrogen blockers ?

You measure HGH by measuring IGF-1 levels.
Yes that's correct, but there is also separate blood work for only GH, which is not worth doing.

Yes that's correct, but there is also separate blood work for only GH, which is not worth doing.
Btw you gave me the roid source for my country right? i checked, but how did you get those, are legit or just a google search?

Yeah but you're not releasing GH at night anymore when you're taking HGH. If you mean before taking the HGH then fine, but IGF-1 levels will not change overnight, it will take weeks at least.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Yeah but you're not releasing GH at night anymore when you're taking HGH. If you mean before taking the HGH then fine, but IGF-1 levels will not change overnight, it will take weeks at least.
Yes I meant before starting exogenous HGH.

Soon brah no cap 💯

Can't wait, already subbed. Been watching the evolution of your devices and each version seems to be better than the last.

• Love it
Hgh doesn’t affect natural hgh levels it’s not like Test

Hgh doesn’t affect natural hgh levels it’s not like Test
It's exactly like test in that regard. The pituitary gland will shut down its own GH secretion once you supply exogenous HGH.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You have to inject this shit in your stomach? Man fuck that.

• Hmm...