Huge HGH package came in 💯

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Luke LLL
It's exactly like test in that regard. The pituitary gland will shut down its own GH secretion once you supply exogenous HGH.
Can you send me a source for that

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Age?

• +1
Reactions: TRNA

Could be bad news..so it’s cope to just inject 2-5ui of HGh for a few months at a time?

Could be bad news..so it’s cope to just inject 2-5ui of HGh for a few months at a time?
No it isn’t

No it isn’t

Aight so ignore this article or what? Don’t want to screw up the HPTA axis or whatever the HGH equivalent is...

Aight so ignore this article or what? Don’t want to screw up the HPTA axis or whatever the HGH equivalent is...
If youre trying to heightmaxx you better be prepared to inject HGH until your plates are sealed, since when you go off it you may have growth hormone deficiency. That is what I take from this study. The good news is that i saw a video of an HGH doctor saying over time the pituitary gland reboots. Actually the doctor said you may be able to stimulate the pituitary to work better using HGH secretagogues such as MK677 and GHRP/GHRH peptides.

If youre trying to heightmaxx you better be prepared to inject HGH until your plates are sealed, since when you go off it you may have growth hormone deficiency. That is what I take from this study. The good news is that i saw a video of an HGH doctor saying over time the pituitary gland reboots. Actually the doctor said you may be able to stimulate the pituitary to work better using HGH secretagogues such as MK677 and GHRP/GHRH peptides.

I’m late 20s just thought HGh was safer than taking a cycle of test. Looking for increased bone density and better skin/hair etc. You think mk677 or the other peptides might be better for me?

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
I’m late 20s just thought HGh was safer than taking a cycle of test. Looking for increased bone density and better skin/hair etc. You think mk677 or the other peptides might be better for me?
First check your IGF-1 levels and maybe a growth hormone stimulation test. I wouldn't see the point if your IGF-1 is already great.

Wtf dude what you want 100 for, you need like 4IU a day to max on IGF-1, they are going to expire.
Im having mine soon, i ordered couple weeks ago, will do bloods to check if its the real deal.
where u get it from

I’m not coping Jfl. They want you to think they don’t put any work in. And nah bro, if I can grow my bones any more than why not, no point in stopping now.
Jfl @ thinking that’s what I care about I’m getting married and having kids before I turn 20 brah your cousin is rotting
Can hgh do anything for me at 21?