Huge mewing news!!

Ok so mewing works. But here’s some catches. If you apply too much force in the back of your tongue. You will suffer the same fate as I did. Which is your bite will become overbiteish. The only solution is to focus more on the front to correct the imbalance. Got an answer from John mew and he’s such a good guy.

I thumb pulled and managed to move maxilla but it left my lower jaw behind slightly more than it should due to my forces being all on the back maxilla section.

Learn my mistakes and improve. View attachment 136760View attachment 136761
you need to change your usename to @Copeking

Anyway i can only push the front of my palate never been able to push the back well enough
so where the fuck i have to push again? if i push the premaxila i think t will go forward

Last edited:
Then the message he sent you. Does it refer to putting the tongue covering from the back in its entirety until reaching the tip of the tongue by positioning it on the palatal wrinkles without making contact with the teeth which will automatically bring the jaw forward?
at any time make contact with the teeth with the tongue or between the teeth themselves?

why do you bother sharing your experiences related to mewing and facial bones, expecting a proper discussion in a literal online mental asylum, a site for the demented that just shit on you and want to eat you alive since u already built a bad rep somehow

stop doing this to yourself and move on to thegreatwork forum where these sort of mewing discussions are endorsed, they'll appreciate it and you'll get more educated responses that may lead to interesting conclusions.

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and BushDid711