• Love it
Reactions: komang, fuxkdakikez, Skywalker and 58 others
Xxxtenacionxxx. It is normie music which is part of my ascensionplan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NigerianChico, Soychadcell, soover4me and 89 others
Xxxtenacionxxx. It is normie music which is part of my ascensionplan
Is it true guys with non-normie music taste have less success with femoids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looxdontmatter, FrankOcean, Deleted member 22930 and 5 others
Chads don't listen to music. To them it is just background ambience. They focus on the social scene.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, NigerianChico, Deleted member 61535 and 33 others
Chads don't listen to music. To them it is just background ambience. They focus on the social scene.
So they don't have any particular taste in music, is liking music a sign you'll be incel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ArhantYEager9, LampPostPrime and 4 others
So they don't have any particular taste in music, is liking music a sign you'll be incel?
I listen to normie music/media to NTmaxx which is legit. There is no such thing as "chad music". Just NT (mainstream shit) and incel (anime OPs and kpop JFL)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, breadmaxxer, yirma19 and 13 others
I listen to normie music/media to NTmaxx which is legit. There is no such thing as "chad music". Just NT (mainstream shit) and incel (anime OPs and kpop JFL)
I like 90's and 80's music and some normie stuff. I wonder what category that puts me in.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
I like 90's and 80's music and some normie stuff. I wonder what category that puts me in.
You are here so does that really need to be answered?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, ASM5, fikki and 25 others

I couldn't say to be honest, but I could see where it might present a problem. You'll have to scale gaps in cultural knowledge when you interact with other people, as a lot of normies converse on a framework of shared consumption and you'll find yourself having to explain everything you actually do enjoy.

In supermarkets, at official events, at parties, everywhere, you can expect lowest common denominator music to prevail. It is woven into the outside world.

I've rarely ever been thought of as "unique" because I like strange music. I was, at fairly rare intervals, around some alternawhores 1-3 years ago and they were resolutely unimpressed by whatever arcane knowledge I had. They would get alternacels to orbit, probably get fucked by Chad like every other slut. Happily, I never bothered orbiting, assuming I would have even been allowed to.

My tastes run pretty far toward abrasive. I'm sure I have given some people pause if they associated me, a wild-eyed, evasive loner, with the music I listened to.

I honestly think there's something to this, but I can't make myself do it. I have been to places (just last weekend, in fact), where normie music plays, people drink, and foids dance. I have received visions of normalcy, have seen flashes of life with eyes safe from reality. If things had gone just slightly different for me, I could imagine myself among them, lost in sated homogeneity. It's almost terrifying.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 12611, Edgar and 5 others
In supermarkets, at official events, at parties, everywhere, you can expect lowest common denominator music to prevail. It is woven into the outside world.
Good thing I know the basics of normie music to get by.
I've rarely ever been thought of as "unique" because I like strange music. I was, at fairly rare intervals, around some alternawhores 1-3 years ago and they were resolutely unimpressed by whatever arcane knowledge I had. They would get alternacels to orbit, probably fuck Chad like everyone else. Happily, I never bothered orbiting, assuming I would have even been allowed to.
So even going to concerts to find femoids who share the same weird music taste as me won't work because they're only there to collect orbiters and chase chad dick.
My tastes run pretty far toward abrasive. I'm sure I have given some people pause if they associated me, a wild-eyed, evasive loner, with the music I listened to.
I knew a guy who listened to similar music who looked like a british ginger with glasses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I couldn't say to be honest, but I could see where it might present a problem. You'll have to scale gaps in cultural knowledge when you interact with other people, as a lot of normies converse on a framework of shared consumption and you'll find yourself having to explain everything you actually do enjoy.

I've rarely ever been thought of as "unique" because I like strange music. I was, at fairly rare intervals, around some alternawhores 1-3 years ago and they were resolutely unimpressed by whatever arcane knowledge I had. They would get alternacels to orbit, probably get fucked by Chad like every other slut. Happily, I never bothered orbiting, assuming I would have even been allowed to.

I honestly think there's something to this, but I can't make myself do it. I have been to places (just last weekend, in fact), where normie music plays, people drink, and foids dance. I have received visions of normalcy, have seen flashes of life with eyes safe from reality. If things had gone just slightly different for me, I could imagine myself among them, lost in sated homogeneity. It's almost terrifying.

Normie flashes feel so good tbh

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, Tartrazine, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others
Listen to Ramirez when your on a black pill mood and hating foids.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Azr616, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, BrazillianSigma, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
You guys listen to some weird asd shit man ? All this punk and rock and heavy metal foids dont like that shit ?. Thats what emo teenagers who are trying to rebel againsf their parents listen to in their head.

If you really wanna be more normie interms of your music knowledge, listen to the billboard top 50. Because thats what literally popular right now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19297, Golgo13 and 4 others
You guys listen to some weird asd shit man ? All this punk and rock and heavy metal foids dont like that shit ?. Thats what emo teenagers who are trying to rebel againsf their parents listen to in their head.

If you really wanna be more normie interms of your music knowledge, listen to the billboard top 50. Because thats what literally popular right now.

Post something better then!

• +1

I’m sorry, but I really cannot get into normie music. Fuck normies and fuck their shitty music! ?

• +1
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, LooksThinker, Hmmf and 9 others
I recommend not looking up the lyrics to this song unless you are low inhib maxxing:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I only listen to REAL music, not that normie shit

• +1
Pop and some bollywood shit tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel and 8 others
Anyone listen to Venom by Eminem? It's pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

Good album.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Lasko123, godsmistake and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I’m sorry, but I really cannot get into normie music. Fuck normies and fuck their shitty music! ?
Honestly. Power metal and fast rap pretty much dominate my lifting play list. Other than that my taste is hard to explain lol

• +1
Honestly. Power metal and fast rap pretty much dominate my lifting play list. Other than that my taste is hard to explain lol
Any particular power metal bands you like?

• +1
Any particular power metal bands you like?
Used to like sabaton a lot. Parkway drive has one good song (vice grip). Sonic syndIcate, hammerfall, powerwolf

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
HIGH TESTOSTERONE ONLY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Draculacel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

Joe Breuer's band after Bastards and Janitor Joe. It doesn't quite measure up to those two, especially the former, but it's still worth a listen.

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cayn, reputation, Draculacel and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tartrazine, Draculacel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

Lol

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Emo music to cut yourself to:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Draculacel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Have fun figuring out the lyrics of these two:feelskek:

And then something you boios can understand

I also listen Rammstein but almost everybody knows them already so not going to bother posting them

• +1
  • JFL
Listening these desu

https://youtu.be/-CtgAgTqx0w

69f.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel, Lasko123, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel, Lasko123, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

Just got into classical music. Listening to dvorak. Any other classicalcels here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel, Deleted member 6400, Spartacus1- and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL