Human Connection Maxxing: Weighted Blanket + Body Shaped Body pillow With Pheromones BENEFITS ASCENSION

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Weighted blankets are said to cure insomnia, anxiety as well as Autism

but new reports suggest thats studies are indicating the effects triple fold when you are cuddling with female

Oxytocin, Endophin release
Very healing.

But there are no girls to be found anywhere, and I dont have much interest in animalistic primitive endeavors.

So
1: Weighted Blanket
Cures Autism
EBB21898 B7B3 4B8E BD12 AD9C195B7411

2:Body Shaped body pillow, shaped as a girl body, you can add digital print to customize face
751C937B 4BB5 4997 982D 3F150807E4EC
5DD34F5F 8D25 4A28 8B6E 8493DE94DC8D

3: Oxytocin peptides
Makes u feel love and nice warm, like girl loves u
0B711503 C6DF 4BE8 8958 2F5598A1881A

4: O-DMST: for natural endorphin release, the potent medicinal compound found in Tramadol, but concentrated, easily found supplement online. Cures depression, feels good like love. Very good benefits
25665D54 9506 4F38 AFD6 726DC57C3474

5: Pheremones and Scents to Mimic Real Human Girls, tricks brain to Think a real Female Is next to you to attain Full Benefits of Human Connection & contact
C616F09A 2FDE 46E2 9554 C4D7D37E4F4C
8412FFF0 97EB 45C8 8B94 EF9D9EB7E229
D0B66E70 2683 4DEA 8371 BD373D2A8B4E

And it smells just like Pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 2788, RedKeyboard and 22 others
Good thread. 😄😄😄

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and PenileFacialSurgery
Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, jordanbarrettisgod, FutureMogger and 2 others
The oxytocin think seems legit. Has anyone tried it? At the end of the day we are just machines run by hormones.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Images   2020 05 03T215313175

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, john2, jordanbarrettisgod and 6 others
ngl this is probably the most austistic thread I have ever read on here but I love it. It’s also slightly disturbing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, SoyGune, FutureMogger and 4 others
ngl good thread:D

• +1
ngl this is probably the most austistic thread I have ever read on here but I love it. It’s also slightly disturbing.
I’m just stating the facts of the research behind human connection and contact, what is so disturbing?

Don’t knock it until you try it, the benefits are immense, increasing on a daily basis.

I’m just stating the facts of the research behind human connection and contact, what is so disturbing?

Don’t knock it until you try it, the benefits are immense, increasing on a daily basis.
Idk seems kinda weird but you do you it is interesting though lol

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Just be chad bro

Weighted blankets are said to cure insomnia, anxiety as well as Autism

but new reports suggest thats studies are indicating the effects triple fold when you are cuddling with female

Oxytocin, Endophin release
Very healing.

But there are no girls to be found anywhere, and I dont have much interest in animalistic primitive endeavors.

So
1: Weighted Blanket
Cures Autism
View attachment 388797

2:Body Shaped body pillow, shaped as a girl body, you can add digital print to customize face
View attachment 388792View attachment 388794

3: Oxytocin peptides
Makes u feel love and nice warm, like girl loves u
View attachment 388804

4: O-DMST: for natural endorphin release, the potent medicinal compound found in Tramadol, but concentrated, easily found supplement online. Cures depression, feels good like love. Very good benefits
View attachment 388806

5: Pheremones and Scents to Mimic Real Human Girls, tricks brain to Think a real Female Is next to you to attain Full Benefits of Human Connection & contact
View attachment 388808View attachment 388809View attachment 388811

And it smells just like Pussy.
Your going off bro!
I'm mirin!
It's actually legit tho. I've read similar things in some sleep related studies.

The amount of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins that is released when you experience the touch/warmth of a female is insane.
Same even when you hug another guy but even more when it's a female.
Using alternative methods to trigger these neurotransmitters are indeed legit.

Iirc one article/vid I read/saw said you should hug around 8 times a day. Amazing mental benefits.

• +1
Your going off bro!
I'm mirin!
It's actually legit tho. I've read similar things in some sleep related studies.

The amount of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins that is released when you experience the touch/warmth of a female is insane.
Same even when you hug another guy but even more when it's a female.
Using alternative methods to trigger these neurotransmitters are indeed legit.

Iirc one article/vid I read/saw said you should hug around 8 times a day. Amazing mental benefits.
Yup very much so indeed.

ASMR is actually pretty good for this. Find a cute ASMR girl with more intimate triggers for sleep. Only thing that lets me sleep

i can give recommendations but you’ll probably call all my favorite ASMRtists nigger baboon Jigaboo monkey dogs:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Yup very much so indeed.

ASMR is actually pretty good for this. Find a cute ASMR girl with more intimate triggers for sleep. Only thing that lets me sleep

i can give recommendations but you’ll probably call all my favorite ASMRtists nigger baboon Jigaboo monkey dogs:feelswhy:
Nah I wouldn't.lol I'd check them out at least

• +1
9B8330D0 A38C 497D 875C 2ABC89A608C4

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just get a girlfriend bro, its easy.

2at3C

• JFL
I hug myself in my sleep like a mummy. Over for no-girlfriend cels.

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• Woah
Oxytocin inhibits T tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
This is the most pathetic thread I had the displeasure to read in 2020. Kudos to you OP.

• JFL
u are a failure as a human being

normal people just live and prosper while u need weighted blankets for autistic kids

i spit on your micropenis and life

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
u are a failure as a human being

normal people just live and prosper while u need weighted blankets for autistic kids

i spit on your micropenis and life
Wow, you really do have autism

List might actually help your aspie ass out.

High Effort thread, but i can't comment anything on this because i'm illiterate and dumbfounded about this info.

• +1