human evolution

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
we should've evolved to have superpowers from the constant war we've had amongst ourselves over the years

perhaps through genetic engineering? just pave the way for us to become super-powered and conquer the milky way.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Edgar, BearBoy and 1 other person
Just live in WH40k theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and MrGlutton
We've already conquered the milky way, as we're the only intellectual species in it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13021 and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, BearBoy and Deleted member 15338
We've already conquered the milky way, as we're the only intellectual species in it.
Nah there is %100 other species galaxy is too big

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
this is so fucking retarded i hope you kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Marsiere214, datboijj and 4 others
Well, we'll never find out in our lifetimes, will we?
never know,

supposedly scientists have found the cure to aging and the elites dont want to die

technology can progress in a super fast rate, we'll just have to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
We've found a handful of planets which would be possible candidates to support life. There'll be some life likely, but will it be comparable to our intelligence?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and BigBiceps
never know,

supposedly scientists have found the cure to aging and the elites dont want to die

technology can progress in a super fast rate, we'll just have to see
Yeah, I read about it on a science magazine. But it can only extend your life so much. You won't suddenly be able to be 500 yr old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
We've found a handful of planets which would be possible candidates to support life. There'll be some life likely, but will it be comparable to our intelligence?
never know what is out there.

REMINDER, those planets are only suited to support our kind of life. there is a strong possibility that life could have evolved differently in outer worlds compared to ours

which ofcourse would make them alien

never know what is out there.

REMINDER, those planets are only suited to support our kind of life. there is a strong possibility that life could have evolved differently in outer worlds compared to ours

which ofcourse would make them alien
Terrifying thought ngl.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Terrifying thought ngl.
I don’t any intelligent life exists but humans if there was any organisms like us in space we would have already have known by now. I think humanity is extremely special and we have a greater purpose. think about there’s not one animal on earth as smart as us let alone the universe

• +1
also, the viltrumites' way of social engineering have been tried in our history,

hence- the spartans. they tried to conduct their method, it kinda destroyed their society but at the same time could evolution have occured here to make humans stronger? it could but not in the way it needs to be.

which is why we need genetic engineering

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15338
Cope we are the only intelligent life in the universe probably in existence

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Genetic engineering is aleardy possible we just dont know if it was done on humans, because its very illegal

It has been done on animals though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14867, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Terrifying thought ngl.
which is why i want to SUPER power up our species incase there's a superior species in outer space like in the OP

you never know what's out there, but precautions must be made.

• +1
which is why i want to SUPER power up our species incase there's a superior species in outer space like in the OP

you never know what's out there, but precautions must be made.
I don’t know about that if there was a super species we would had been dead already

Cope we are the only intelligent life in the universe probably in existence
u cant think like this bro :lul:

u have to remember that universe is extensively large, it is out of our comprehension

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
We are born in the shit generation fuck everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person

u have to remember that universe is extensively large, it is out of our comprehension
We sent signals out in space for decades and decades for any other intelligence life to respond to us. Humanity has been around for around 100.000 years and not one sign of any foreign intelligence life

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Exactly imagine whats out of the universe too, its limitless

• +1
Exactly imagine whats out of the universe too, its limitless
It is limitless yes but there hasn’t been one sign of intelligence life throughout our entire human history there’s a possibility that we are truly alone in the universe

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and MrGlutton
I dont think they would be super smart like hollywood makes them out to be but still i would except atleast aborginal tier iq abusing aliens and stealing their women would be fun ngl

• +1
We sent signals out in space for decades and decades for any other intelligence life to respond to us. Humanity has been around for around 100.000 years and not one sign of any foreign intelligence life
humans have only recently started to go into space

our mere existence for "100,000 years" is simply irrelevant because back then we would have no means of conducting any type of space contact/signals due to inferior technology.

those signals have only reached so far. not to mention.. we've also received "signals" from other galaxies, the interpretations of said signals varied.

some say it was from stars, black holes or some shit. could it be aliens?

what's to say they don't perceive our signals the same way?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5802, hebbewem and 1 other person
I dont think they would be super smart like hollywood makes them out to be but still i would except atleast aborginal tier iq abusing aliens and stealing their women would be fun ngl
or they're a superior species like in the OP who are capable of exterminating us with ease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
humans have only recently started to go into space

our mere existence for "100,000 years" is simply irrelevant because back then we would have no means of conducting any type of space contact/signals due to inferior technology.

those signals have only reached so far. not to mention.. we've also received "signals" from other galaxies, the interpretations of said signals varied.

some say it was from stars, black holes or some shit. could it be aliens?

what's to say they don't perceive our signals the same way?
You could be right but an alien takeover is very unlikely since the universe is so big tbh

• +1
or they're a superior species like in the OP who are capable of exterminating us with ease
Most likely they would be as smart as homo erectus and we would easily conquer them like the master race we are

• +1
You could be right but an alien takeover is very unlikely since the universe is so big tbh
anything is possible tbhhh. it is unlikely, but it's still a possibility.

i just want them to come to earth and be super OP so we can steal their fucking technology and advance our bodies and tech x100

anything is possible tbhhh. it is unlikely, but it's still a possibility.

i just want them to come to earth and be super OP so we can steal their fucking technology and advance our bodies and tech x100
We will most likely be extinct if that happened. If an alien invasion it will be the worse thing to ever happen to our planet. It’s basically like the European genocide of the native Americans with small pocs. Who knows what these foreign creatures will do to us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and MrGlutton
We will most likely be extinct if that happened. If an alien invasion it will be the worse thing to ever happen to our planet. It’s basically like the Europeans geocoding the native Americans with small pocs. Who knows what these foreign creatures will do to us
i don't fully agree

say for instance, the galactic empire from star wars suddenly found earth and invaded us.

we can repel them for some time(unless they bring the death star), but we will win once we reverse engineer their technology, and take the fight to their home world :LOL:

realistically if any alien species out there were humanoid they would be friendly to us.

the idea is we aren't completely lost to invasion because of reverse engineering. this would be the best thing to happen to humanity if we survived the initial invasion itself

i don't fully agree

say for instance, the galactic empire from star wars suddenly found earth and invaded us.

we can repel them for some time(unless they bring the death star), but we will win once we reverse engineer their technology, and take the fight to their home world :LOL:

realistically if any alien species out there were humanoid they would be friendly to us.

the idea is we aren't completely lost to invasion because of reverse engineering. this would be the best thing to happen to humanity if we survived the initial invasion itself

if some kind of alien species can literally come to earth you think they wont have very advanced weapons? they could destroy us with lasers

• +1
if some kind of alien species can literally come to earth you think they wont have very advanced weapons? they could destroy us with lasers
more than half of fictional alien civilizations can be held off by earth to a certain extent, and as time progress we would have their technology in our hands due to reverse engineering and can eventually win

study reverse engineering, it's overpowered tbhh

now if you have a race like Viltrumites or Saiyans, you'll need to steal their DNA and incorporate it into your own

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
more than half of fictional alien civilizations can be held off by earth to a certain extent, and as time progress we would have their technology in our hands due to reverse engineering and can eventually win

study reverse engineering, it's overpowered tbhh

now if you have a race like Viltrumites or Saiyans, you'll need to steal their DNA and incorporate it into your own
No they would simply destroy us and we wouldnt have the time to do RE

I dont think they would leave earth living once entered and attacked

• +1
No they would simply destroy us and we wouldnt have the time to do RE

I dont think they would leave earth living once entered and attacked
that's why i say to be extra careful,

we need to evolve our bodies to become supermen

nothing is impossible

• +1
that's why i say to be extra careful,

we need to evolve our bodies to become supermen

nothing is impossible
If we got to that point we would aleardy have advanced weapons ourselves and could visit other planets

I dont know about flying and all that things because gravity plays a big role, for example what planet you grew up on and the gravity there

But we could engineer some cool powers though

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 5802
If we got to that point we would aleardy have advanced weapons ourselves and could visit other planets

I dont know about flying and all that things because gravity plays a big role, for example what planet you grew up on and the gravity there

But we could engineer some cool powers though
Yeah but we don’t have technology like that we probably won’t for a few hundreds or thousands of years but it’s a nice thought

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and BearBoy
Yeah but we don’t have technology like that we probably won’t for a few hundreds or thousands of years but it’s a nice thought
No we aleardy have genetic engineering technology but no DNA for superpowers

We can still use animal dna, genes to get some stuff added to human birth

Sadly genetic engineering doesnt work if you are aleardy born and alive

• +1

We could do something like a homelaneder but if we create beings like that what’s stoping them from killing us and taking the world over. Current humans need to be superpowered. We could realistically do that with iron man like iron maybe in like 50-70 years.

Read about All Tomorrows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton

anything is possible. shit they probably already have the technology 4 this knowing the science involved with superman
We could do something like a homelaneder but if we create beings like that what’s stoping them from killing us and taking the world over. Current humans need to be superpowered. We could realistically do that with iron man like iron maybe in like 50-70 years.
that's why you have to make every human like that and not just one

fuck a iron man, we don't need suits we need our bodies to be biologically overpowered so we can control worlds and such

• +1
anything is possible. shit they probably already have the technology 4 this knowing the science involved with superman

that's why you have to make every human like that and not just one

fuck a iron man, we don't need suits we need our bodies to be biologically overpowered so we can control worlds and such
That kind of genetic engineering would not be possible maybe in a couple of thousands of years iron man suits that can adapt to any climate is more plausible than genetically making us all super man

• +1
We will invent SUPER AI by the end of the century and thats going to be the singularity of human thought, after this the Super AI will have an iq thousands of times higher then us and will invented everything that isn't invented, probably virtual reality so we could be immortal in a VR world, that would be ideal even, imagine the sheer hedonism, basically heaven

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5802
We will invent SUPER AI by the end of the century and thats going to be the singularity of human thought, after this the Super AI will have an iq thousands of times higher then us and will invented everything that isn't invented, probably virtual reality so we could be immortal in a VR world, that would be ideal even, imagine the sheer hedonism, basically heaven
Eh idk about that how are we going to make an AI basically be a smarter human when we don’t know shit about our own brain lol. It’s obvious that we humans serve a special purpose

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Eh idk about that how are we going to make an AI basically be a smarter human when we don’t know shit about our own brain lol. It’s obvious that we humans serve a special purpose
Maybe but we can't know, i didn't say in 2021, but by 2100 definitely possible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5802
Maybe but we can't know, i didn't say in 2021, but by 2100 definitely possible
It could we never know but until we know literally everything about our brains I doubt it will happen. I think we would have iron men like robots that would go to war by 2100 removing men from ever having to go to war