Human relations are useless.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Other than having a good friend to look out for you, all the rest is useless.

Everybody here thinks a girl will fix their life and shit brain chemistry, well let me tell you: It won’t.

Our brain is gone, it’s rotted, its too far from normality to be able to comprehend and enjoy a relationship.

And anyway, relationships are just for the both of you to have those stupid chemicals fire up in your brain. Once it’s done and the both of you have enjoyed it enough it’s over.

She WILL leave you. You won’t because you are not a stupid hypergamous woman, and you know that having someone by your side is good and healthy.

But she doesn’t. Don’t let your emotions get in between you and what really matters: Money, Power, Status and Family.

Girls are empty pieces of shit.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Timmy, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Tbh this girl fixed like half my depression, so nah human relationships are nice to have

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
I read and agree

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
Other than having a good friend to look out for you, all the rest is useless.

Everybody here thinks a girl will fix their life and shit brain chemistry, well let me tell you: It won’t.

Our brain is gone, it’s rotted, its too far from normality to be able to comprehend and enjoy a relationship.

And anyway, relationships are just for the both of you to have those stupid chemicals fire up in your brain. Once it’s done and the both of you have enjoyed it enough it’s over.

She WILL leave you. You won’t because you are not a stupid hypergamous woman, and you know that having someone by your side is good and healthy.

But she doesn’t. Don’t let your emotions get in between you and what really matters: Money, Power, Status and Family.

Girls are empty pieces of shit.
I just want a low nt psl autist friend to share my experiences with (impossible to find irl)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I just want a low nt psl autist friend to share my experiences with (impossible to find irl)
so strange that irl there are so many like us but it’s so hard to find them because we are low so low NT

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
so strange that irl there are so many like us but it’s so hard to find them because we are low so low NT
yea even if you could interact with someone like us irl you would never know because you both wouldn't show it and try to fake ntness n shit

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and PseudoMaxxer