Having a GF is the Biggest Looksmin and Healthmin OAT.

we need to create a new pill, like dark red or maroon pill or something, which combines the best of the black and red pills. No "looks don't matter bro" coping, no "it's all looks, personality doesn't matter so don't bother" demoralization.
looxmaxer discovers a non chronically online mentality 🤩🤩

looxmaxer discovers a non chronically online mentality 🤩🤩
I was never like that, I always take everything from this place with a huge grain of salt cause I know it attracts people with very distorted perceptions of reality. My foundation/philosophy is mainly red pill and NT pill with some black pill

Last edited:
I was never like that, I always take everything from this place with a huge grain of salt cause I know it attracts people with very distorted perceptions of reality. My background/philosophy is mainly red pill and NTmaxxing with some black pill
I actually kind of agree; you do need looks, but I’d say NT can fraud a lot of interactions, just not if your like subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I was never like that, I always take everything from this place with a huge grain of salt cause I know it attracts people with very distorted perceptions of reality. My background/philosophy is mainly red pill and NTmaxxing with some black pill
And people on this forum are like 14-18 with no life knowledge acting like they are supposed to be fully developed by that age

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I was never like that, I always take everything from this place with a huge grain of salt cause I know it attracts people with very distorted perceptions of reality. My foundation/philosophy is mainly red pill and NT pill with some black pill
your foundation/philosophy should also be following and giving likes to ppl that follow you/ give likes to you :LOL:

Having a GF will make you extremely complacent. You won’t take care of yourself anymore, you won’t looksmaxx, you’ll get fat and ugly because you know you are not in the dating market anymore.

This is obviously bad both for you and for your relationship, she will get the ick when you start descending and cuck you.

It’s a Mental healthmin, because obviously you are dealing with a woman, dumb stuck up bimbo that will cuck you the moment chad enters her 500 mile hoe radius.

Get a grip son, pump and dump has been law since the beginning of times.
Weren't you saying that you were tired of sex and want a ltr 2 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Weren't you saying that you were tired of sex and want a ltr 2 weeks ago
nigga read my custom title.

Stop making dumb questions.