Human Sacrifice is a Legitimate Spiritual Practice

Acion

Acion

Human sacrifice was a universal practice in the bronze age and animal sacrifice remains common in certain parts of the world. These practice are taboo among people in contemporary spiritual communities. These people erroneously apply 21st century western morality to spirituality. Spirituality should not have limits.

Influencers like Sander Nasi are not willing to explore the darkest aspects of spirituality for obvious reasons, but just because someone is afraid of commiting illegal acts does not make a practice illegitimate.

A human sacrifice is the ultimate offering that you could give to a deity.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ineonx, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Do you believe in karma? Or does the world reward those who are strong enough to take other people's lives, like how serial killers often get away with their crimes and never experience anything close to what they inflicted on others?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Acion
God sacrificed His only Son to atone for our sins. That's the Ultimate Love.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
CHILD SACRIFICE FULL SHEET COLOR 2 791x1024

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and aspiringexcel
Or does the world reward those who are strong enough to take other people's lives, like how serial killers often get away with their crimes and never experience anything close to what they inflicted on others?
I think so. There definitely isn't a force that automatically punishes people for evil deeds. Evil people obviously get away with stuff most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TheLookInYourEyes and Slavusz
Go to hell for worldly pleasures speed run

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
i will sacrifice you to see if you like it, cunt

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You can be evil and still go to one of the many heavens

All the prominent freemasons return to God and beg at their end.

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and lastamericanvirgin
You can be evil and still go to one of the many heavens

Lies of satan. @Slavusz , Jesus God in the flesh died for our sins. God so Loved the world he gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall Not Perish but have everlasting life.

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
I think so. There definitely isn't a force that automatically punishes people for evil deeds. Evil people obviously get away with stuff most of the time.
No they will be Judged!

• JFL
Lies of satan. @Slavusz , Jesus God in the flesh died for our sins. God so Loved the world he gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall Not Perish but have everlasting life.
Low iq literalalist :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Acion
The Abrahamic god isn't the true creator, an all powerful being wouldn't require worship. He's just one god of many. I think everything comes from one divine source, something higher than a god which is everything and incomprehensible to the human mind.

• +1
The Abrahamic god isn't the true creator, an all powerful being wouldn't require worship. He's just one god of many. I think everything comes from one divine source, something higher than a god which is everything and incomprehensible to the human mind.
ur making an opinionated assumption not based on reality.

Would u like to debate Live because ur points and preassumptions are false first of all and u can't defend.

ur making an opinionated assumption not based on reality.

Would u like to debate Live because ur points and preassumptions are false first of all and u can't defend.

My assumption is based on my experiences, all the gods are real.

• +1
That’s how random celebrities get their fame.

My assumption is based on my experiences, all the gods are real.
So u don't want to debate. Got it.

"gods" lower case are demons going to Eternal Torment.

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of Jay Dyer, but I'd rather debate you first.
Oh okay so ur willing to debate Jay.

I don't debate live i live with my parents and cant speak on the phone and Jay's my big brother who is the apologist with all the knowledge.

So u don't have an excuse now to call in and debate. We know u will run run because satan makes u runnn.

(y):ROFLMAO:

Human sacrifice was a universal practice in the bronze age and animal sacrifice remains common in certain parts of the world. These practice are taboo among people in contemporary spiritual communities. These people erroneously apply 21st century western morality to spirituality. Spirituality should not have limits.

Influencers like Sander Nasi are not willing to explore the darkest aspects of spirituality for obvious reasons, but just because someone is afraid of commiting illegal acts does not make a practice illegitimate.

A human sacrifice is the ultimate offering that you could give to a deity.
The fact u believe all this and magic, ur basically satan's plaything.

And the ironic part is u think ur in control and independent which is all part of pride.

Reality is ur satan's bitch and toy, u don't realize how much of a Joke u are.

He's Orthodox Catholic and you're Calvinist. How is he your brother?
I'm orthodox not calvinist. And Orthodox and Protestants are still brothers.

Notice ur dodging debating Jay live.

satans children always have Meltdowns about debating Christians live.

Run runnn satan makes u RUN:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got no respect for u.

And the ironic part is u think ur in control and independent which is all part of pride.
I am not sure if free will is real

I'm orthodox not calvinist. And Orthodox and Protestants are still brothers.

Notice ur dodging debating Jay live.

satans children always have Meltdowns about debating Christians live.

Run runnn satan makes u RUN:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got no respect for u.
I'm not running from a debate with Jay Dyer. I want the exposure