Human304 is going to marry a Shaniqua

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
@human304 will marry a Shaniqua that is 50 pounds overweight. She will bear him 5 Tyrone sons that will grow up and slay snow bunnies. Me and @looksmaxxer234 will be groomsmen at his wedding to Shaniqua

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Sub0, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
He will get cucked

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
IMG 6465

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, aldhahrani and klip11
Facts

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@The Grinch will you be at the wedding?

@human304 will marry a Shaniqua that is 50 pounds overweight. She will bear him 5 Tyrone sons that will grow up and slay snow bunnies. Me and @looksmaxxer234 will be groomsmen at his wedding to Shaniqua
Not gonna lie , i actually coomed many times watching the scene from "Interview with a Vampire" , where Tom Cruise just slowly caresses Thandie Newton's neck.

I would actually eat the ass of a girl like that. but the sad thing is most women specially Black Women are now ratchet piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, klip11 and SidharthTheSlayer
Cope. He will marry hindu girl. Breed lots of kids. Make them eat meat and destroy muslims! @human304 Let no sheboon is gonna destroy away your destiny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and human304
Cope. He will marry hindu girl. Breed lots of kids. Make them eat meat and destroy muslims! @human304 Let no sheboon is gonna destroy away your destiny.
Jai Shree Ram. Death to the Muzzies.