Humans Are Going To Fuck Aliens

aryan mogger

aryan mogger

Zephir
I absolutely guarantee it, this is a very realistic scenario that any sci-fi world with extraterrestrials should at least acknowledge. If and when we ever cohabitate with sapient aliens, I say a week passes tops before someone fucks a xeno.

Obviously there are people into aliens, but that’s generally due to projection of anthromorphic characteristics onto a fictional entity. I fully believe that the first person to have sex with an alien will do it less out of attraction, and more for the prestige of being Humanity’s First Alien Fucker.

One may dismiss this pioneer as simply being an anomaly in our species, a Florida Man of the future. But I see it a different way: to willfully expose oneself to something so foreign and unknown, to cooperate together to satisfy each others’ base desires despite potentially incompatible biology, shows a level of trust, intimacy, and curiosity most often only exhibited by the greatest people of our time. To be respectfully intimate with another so vastly different from oneself reveals a greater attraction than just sexual urge: it reveals a vast and deep love for the whole universe and all of its myriad intelligences, a particapatory reverence for nature in all its forms that similarly invites that cosmic love into one’s own body and metaphysical perception of the self. If learning one’s language and customs are out of respect for their past and hope for a shared present, learning one sexually is the action of creating a shared future.

Surely, that legendary first xenophile will be regarded as akin to Niel Armstrong, if not greater: a pioneer in space exploration and interspecies relations, perhaps laying the foundation for centuries of interspecies social progress and experience, instrumental in creating one unified, equal, interdependent galactic family. One small jerk for man, one giant splooge for mankind.

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

aliens dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Aladin