Humans are meant to eat fruit and bread

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
Grain and fruit provide a source of B vitamins and vitamin C that does not get almost fully destroyed upon heating like with meat.
Raw meat is a health hazard, a vector for parasites and disease. Therefore it's not adequate to use it for obtaining nutrition.
With milk most people can't digest it starting from their teens, but processed forms like cheese are of great nutritional value without any drawbacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, PsychoDsk, The False Prophet and 1 other person
Not a pixel niggercuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PsychoH
Grain in moderation

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and NoReedemingFeature
Grain and fruit provide a source of B vitamins and vitamin C that does not get almost fully destroyed upon heating like with meat.
Raw meat is a health hazard, a vector for parasites and disease. Therefore it's not adequate to use it for obtaining nutrition.
With milk most people can't digest it starting from their teens, but processed forms like cheese are of great nutritional value without any drawbacks.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, NoReedemingFeature and BitchBoy
aint even repping this you're just dumb
@PsychoDsk educate this nigga about meat

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
It's true. Are you going to deny people's experience of food sickness, cases of trichnosis, intestinal parasites and all other raw meat related disease?
And since you're christian, why'd God tell Israel to cook it's meat if it was for no good reason?
I also used to cope with Aajonus and eating raw organs as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
And since you're christian, why'd God tell Israel to cook it's meat if it was for no good reason?
mirin' the effort to read my posts btw
yes but for test u best eat raw. U are right though

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and NoReedemingFeature
Grains are very bad for the body
mirin' the effort to read my posts btw
yes but for test u best eat raw. U are right though
Raw meat is cope

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
1 fucking argument it takes to destroy this thread, why are the canines in people pointy and sharp?

To eat fucking meat
Straight evolution and biology there for ya

This nigga has the iq of a tera abused dog jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and PsychoH
It's true. Are you going to deny people's experience of food sickness, cases of trichnosis, intestinal parasites and all other raw meat related disease?
I also used to cope with Aajonus and eating raw organs as well.
People’s natural anatomy wasn’t built to eat fucking grains. We adapted to the point of acceptance of grains within the body. Niggerslaves in history used to eat bread and potatoes since they were broke, that’s why our body’s learnt to digest it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Our body’s are genetically and biologically designed to eat, absorb and digest meat.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and PsychoH
Only Europeans as a whole are immune to lactose intolerance so no milk isn’t supposed to be drank. I order my milk from a farm close to mine and I don’t get any lactose issues

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Only Europeans as a whole are immune to lactose intolerance so no milk isn’t supposed to be drank. I order my milk from a farm close to mine and I don’t get any lactose issues
The thing wrong with his thread:
He confused genetically engineered meat that exists on the market now with actual healthy meat in history.

Hence the health hazard. If you were to live back in the day, eating raw meat was the healthiest thing you could do.

I agree nowadays it’s all straight garbage, meat, lactose, fruit, grains.

Doesn’t matter jack shit what you eat nowadays unless you can get your hands on a healthy cow for milk and meat

Just ferment ir provlem solved

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
All humans are lactose tolerant to a certain age but only in some it's persistent. In the bible God mentions milk in a good amount of symbolism and a bunch of chronicles of people drinking it there so from that it's hard to take away that it'd not be intended as food, at least not till a certain age or amount which does not cause trouble.