humans are weak and pathetic

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
remember that they deserve to be lined up and shot in the head all of them the Nazis did it right but shouldve shot themselves in the head slowly afterwards

who do we have to compare them to besides former civilizations. The idea that there is something wrong with humanity is inherently a logical fallacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
who do we have to compare them to besides former civilizations. The idea that there is something wrong with humanity is inherently a logical fallacy
your mother firstly secondly we can compare ourselves to a species that couldve ascended without the constant buffering and jockeying by humans for the top position hope this helps much love XO
I agreed with you until this.
humans are greedy savages they deserve death and extinction nothing more nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
also what about an imagined world that would exist if humans were more civilized to begin with fuck humans fuck humanity i will make sure humanity eviscerates itself from existence until i lay my last breath down

your mother firstly secondly we can compare ourselves to a species that couldve ascended without the constant buffering and jockeying by humans for the top position hope this helps much love XO

humans are greedy savages they deserve death and extinction nothing more nothing less
so we can compare ourselves to a hypothetical species that doesnt exist thought up by humans? Doesnt really work from a pragmatic perspective. The fallacy that thee is a greater being is a literal myth. Humans are the highest entity we know of. We cant comprehend what would be better because we literally havent seen it. We can just imagine it. Like trying to conceptualize a 4th dimension.

fair, I agree with you logically. But I feel in my heart that the Herrenrasse deserves to live.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
so we can compare ourselves to a hypothetical species that doesnt exist thought up by humans? Doesnt really work from a pragmatic perspective. The fallacy that thee is a greater being is a literal myth. Humans are the highest entity we know of. We cant comprehend what would be better because we literally havent seen it. We can just imagine it. Like trying to conceptualize a 4th dimension.
imagination is powerful dimwit