Hunter eyes are a meme for appeal

B

britishchadlite

Iron
Think about it the men with the most appeal Henry cavil etc never have hunter eyes cause combined with strong jaw and hollow cheeks it is too intimidating. Women seem to much prefer the slight uee that most TikTok pretty boys have and that deer like kind eye area which stands in contrast to a masculine defined bone structure. Too many autistic alien Elias de poot touting retards on this forum who have no appeal despite high psl. Pneumo is good example of this, has an unintimidating eye area combined with insane forward growth and hollow cheeks to give a balance between dimorphism and appeal. That’s why he does better on tinder than any other user here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, Senssei, Lautrec and 7 others
Screenshot 2023 08 16 073810

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, poopoohead, Beastchodecode and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, OGJBSLAYER, Detective and 3 others
But we can’t go the other way round with hunter eyes and a round jaw.

Has to be soft eyes and strong jaw.

Life fuel for my shitty eye area I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and mfk
i think you mean almond eyes are what women find attractive

instead of striving for hunter eyes, we should strive for less UEE; it's less uncanny and more appeal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, oxymoron, Detective and 2 others
both hunter eyes and almond eyes are ideal depending on appeal, pneumo has almond eyes and is thus ideal for jb appeal. cavill is by no means good looking because of his eyes btw, rather his jaw and other features compensate for his average eyes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Light Almond eyes with long lashes = infinite appeal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
both hunter eyes and almond eyes are ideal depending on appeal, pneumo has almond eyes and is thus ideal for jb appeal. cavill is by no means good looking because of his eyes btw, rather his jaw and other features compensate for his average eyes
Light Almond eyes with long lashes = infinite appeal

How do you describe my eye area?

How do you describe my eye area?
similar to cavill I'd say. you both have high trust eye areas which might be ideal in some cases but generally hunter has the broadest appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
45CE7052 C3D7 4BE7 AFBC 7D87C9AA3DB6
6A442C91 1465 429B B502 5286D6A3FAC1
56310D8D 2E57 43A9 B458 34C75E64AF7C
8923AE5C 25F0 4F77 9CFB B3B0EFB3E9AF

all about almond eyes + good lashes for appeal tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, OGJBSLAYER, Detective and 2 others

Exactly hooded eyes and shit jaw looks bad 9/10 times. Jaw is law people

Think about it the men with the most appeal Henry cavil etc never have hunter eyes cause combined with strong jaw and hollow cheeks it is too intimidating. Women seem to much prefer the slight uee that most TikTok pretty boys have and that deer like kind eye area which stands in contrast to a masculine defined bone structure. Too many autistic alien Elias de poot touting retards on this forum who have no appeal despite high psl. Pneumo is good example of this, has an unintimidating eye area combined with insane forward growth and hollow cheeks to give a balance between dimorphism and appeal. That’s why he does better on tinder than any other user here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
we been known this bruh