hunter eyes are cope

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
10BADE69 74B5 4487 BDCC CC4C2FEDBDF5

you don't need hunter eyes to be peak female gaze, just have good jaw and under eye support. hunter eyes are not as necessary as everyone says, unless you're a runway model in which case they are still still quite unecessary

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
I don’t think that guy is peak female gaze. He is a high chadlite, and lack of masculine features separates him from chads

Water.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 1851
harmony > all

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, MadTwatter, wollet2 and 1 other person
this guy is a total mogger and prime female gaze maxxed yes for psl guys he should rope bc muh downwards grown jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I don’t think that guy is peak female gaze. He is a high chadlite, and lack of masculine features separates him from chads
he probably mogs at least some of the people rated as "chads" on this forum in terms of smv, masculinity does not equate to attractiveness

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
He gets carried by eye-colour but you are right in that hunter eyes suit a ruggedly handsome man, while the pretty boy suits a prettier cuter more partial feminine eye-area, that are wide but also a touch feminine

I think too many people are getting too black and white on this male gaze vs female gaze thing. Just because most men undervalue the female gaze doesn't mean it's not preferred by a woman for you to have a degree of male gaze about you. It's just that the more masculine looking you are, the harder it is for you to be attractive unless you are tall. I would say the ideal is 65/35 female to male gaze ratio in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, wollet2, rand anon and 1 other person
View attachment 1839940
you don't need hunter eyes to be peak female gaze, just have good jaw and under eye support. hunter eyes are not as necessary as everyone says, unless you're a runway model in which case they are still still quite unecessary
Nobody here is claiming you NEED hunter eyes to get lots of women to simp for you and stuff like that. Vinnie hacker doesn't have hunter eyes and still gets lots of women simping. The only thing good about this dudes eyes are they're a great color. If they were hunter they'd look even better

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, exeight and AverageTevvezFan
View attachment 1839940
Am I the only one who notices the asymmetry?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Every 'this is cope' or '[insertpill] debunked' thread is retarded.

'You don't need height/hunter eyes/NT, just look at this guy!' :soy:

And yet their anecdote would look better with the trait in question.

It's not a matter of if it will make or break your image, it's a matter of if it is important.

Elias predator

Keep coping. If I looked like this life would be an amazing fever dream and I would just have to think about my appearance to get high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and bwrauycnee
He gets carried by eye-colour but you are right in that hunter eyes suit a ruggedly handsome man, while the pretty boy suits a prettier cuter more partial feminine eye-area, that are wide but also a touch feminine

I think too many people are getting too black and white on this male gaze vs female gaze thing. Just because most men undervalue the female gaze doesn't mean it's not preferred by a woman for you to have a degree of male gaze about you. It's just that the more masculine looking you are, the harder it is for you to be attractive unless you are tall. I would say the ideal is 65/35 female to male gaze ratio in the west
Eyes are are special, they are not just there for aesthetics but also as the first thing we notice looking at others faces, the primary indicators of their wearer’s emotions. Fully hooded hunter eyes give off a specific type of look that can be hit or miss depending on the context; for male models it’s a necessity of course

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Brazitard, datboijj and 2 others

this.. good looking face is just like about passing a certain treshold
thats why there are a rating system from 0 to 10 out there

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 16683
View attachment 1839967View attachment 1839966
Keep coping. If I looked like this life would be an amazing fever dream and I would just have to think about my appearance to get high.
they look more striking and "objectively" better. but looking like this is next to impossible for most people. this is literally like one in a million. the majority of users here could not achieve this no matter what surgeries they get, extremely invasive or not.

View attachment 1839940
He would look better with hunter eyes, clearly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
he'd have minimal uee looking straight.any other pic to confirm? shape is good and harmony, its not just have good infras good jaw obvs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Eyes are are special, they are not just there for aesthetics but also as the first thing we notice looking at others faces, the primary indicators of their wearer’s emotions. Fully hooded hunter eyes give off a specific type of look that can be hit or miss depending on the context; for male models it’s a necessity of course

Exactly.

It's all contextual. If you have hunter-eyes you are 'expected' to act more dominant, sharp, with your shit together in order and your wits about you. Isn't that the last thing any of this socially autistic fucks want anyway? lol

If you are masculinely good looking you're expected to be congruent with that look. Less is expected of a pretty boy and hence some girls don't go for them and prefer the masc type, because your looks 90% of the time reflects your personality to the world

Women go for personality, the personality in your face and if you don't act that way it's not what they want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Landorus, bwrauycnee and 2 others

But the prettiest pretty boy ever had hunter eyes
19a4724405ce8101e348cd51e93c9cb0
1643037 CABF3A8D E29F 4900 B4FD 6D194717986A
1560567 chicoarmani 1
Tumblr mc3x5dSO8Q1r6kae5o1 500

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 15827
The guy in OP also has a bad eye area. Eye color redeems it but look at that short af pfl. His eyes are beady af
If he had "hunter eyes" he would have longer pfl and sharper medial canthus + hooding. Which would immensely improve his eyes by leaps and bounds.
He looks good in spite of his sub par eye area due to pheno and eye color