MMs make MMs
Let me address a common misconception about hunter eyes

Hunter Eyes
Vertically compact with wide PFL
original.jpg

Hooded Eyes
Vertically compact with wide PFL + Minimal upper eyelid exposure
David-Gandy1.jpg

Hunter eyes are usually preferred over hooded eyes because hooded eyes may make you look uncanny and alien-like

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Gengar, Deleted member 5385 and 17 others
hooded eyes are overrated cuz i dont have them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lixen, ReinerGeist1, Selinity and 20 others
judging from these pics, hooded eyes are made of bone. hunter eyes are made from fat.

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon, Deleted member 5385, Warlow and 5 others
Holy shit! does this mean i have hunter eyes? :lul: :lul:

meanwhile Zac Efron being wet dream of million girls with his non-hooded eyes and laughing on these fights
ZacEfronZacEfronAngyAttendMeetingFans7SEYiRsWNI1l

you forgot one important thing

low set of eyebrows

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
@op you don't know shit

hunter EYES are called hunter because they resemble a predator, for instance

what does that cougar possess? absolutely zero upper eyelid expose.

HOODED eyes+few other minor traits= hunter eyes

but HOODED eyes are the MAIN component.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nika, Selinity, Deleted member 685 and 7 others

Hunter Eyes
original.jpg

Hooded Eyes
David-Gandy1.jpg

Hunter eyes are usually preferred over hooded eyes because hooded eyes may make you look uncanny and alien-like
thank you for finally clearing this up (not that anyone will listen) lmao shit was triggering me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@op you don't know shit

hunter EYES are called hunter because they resemble a predator, for instance View attachment 139652

just completely, unarguably wrong lmao nice try though
Screenshot 2019 10 18 at 204633

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton

Hunter Eyes
original.jpg

Hooded Eyes
David-Gandy1.jpg

Partially agree, hooded eyes doesn't mean high PFL.

• +1
hunter eyes = straight or even positive tilted brows = good bone support on the outer arches

• +1
you fucking idiot you do realize that his eyes possess a certain amount of hoodness
lmao they just don't, at all smfh. if you consider this 'hoodness' (jfl at below sea level iq) then everyone has hunter eyes.

• Hmm...
op editied

• +1
fair enough. but neither does that huy have hunter eyes
I’d say that solely depends on who you ask.
70F3DF0E A836 464B AD62 A105F2381814

Personally, I’d call his eyes ”hunter eyes”. Others on here might not though.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just found pics when i was 22 years old... my eye area fucks me, my jawline its not insanely bad as i thought.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
@op you don't know shit

hunter EYES are called hunter because they resemble a predator, for instance View attachment 139652

cant believe I had to scroll this much till finding someone who knows what hunter eyes are about. They aee ALWAYS hooded.

• +1
cant believe I had to scroll this much till finding someone who knows what hunter eyes are about. They aee ALWAYS hooded.
yea i might have to make a thread about this tbh

it's a real shame

Hunter eyes are all about intimidation, there is 0 intimidation in eyes that are not hooded

Hunter eyes are all about intimidation, there is 0 intimidation in eyes that are not hooded
yes.

unless the dudes brow ridge is INSANE like my avi

OP is technically wrong. Hunter eyes are minimal to no UEE.

But the ideal eye can definetly have UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, PubertyMaxxer, nastynas and 2 others
I think hunter eyes are combination off different features like good ipd, pfl, hooding, browrdge, undereye support, medial cantus etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
I think hunter eyes are combination off different features like good ipd, pfl, hooding, browrdge, undereye support, medial cantus etc.
Hunter eyes actually probably came into existence without the knowledge of PFL and hooding. I see older blackpileld websites who praised hunter eyes even when they didn't look good due to loow PFL.

Hunter eyes really is an outdated term.

What a dumb thread, the two eye areas at the OP have barely any differences, they both have hooded eyelids.

Hunter eyes is a shitty meme arisen from, where else, shitty PSL forums where they think that anyone with any amount of visible upper eyelid skin is the same attractive as this

hZeOuu0l.jpg

yet forget you can still look like shit with the amount of "hoodiness" male models have cause yeah, you can't look attractive with just one autistic trait when the rest of your face is crap.

Orbital position of the upper eyelid - brow bone complex is more important to having a good eye area

Richard-Gstar19.1-399i2vmb5fyiso4x4s3cw0.jpg

marc_schulze_-_needs_cropf76e98a3233352767f22a61a41a86d13_thumb.jpg

btw the last model posted had obvisouly some kind of blepharoplasty to remove his "hoodiness" and apparently he looks better now

superthumb.png

original.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What a dumb thread, the two eye areas at the OP have barely any differences, they both have hooded eyelids.

Hunter eyes is a shitty meme arisen from, where else, shitty PSL forums where they think that anyone with any amount of visible upper eyelid skin is the same attractive as this

hZeOuu0l.jpg

yet forget you can still look like shit with the amount of "hoodiness" male models have cause yeah, you can't look attractive with just one autistic trait when the rest of your face is crap.

Orbital position of the upper eyelid - brow bone complex is more important to having a good eye area

Richard-Gstar19.1-399i2vmb5fyiso4x4s3cw0.jpg

marc_schulze_-_needs_cropf76e98a3233352767f22a61a41a86d13_thumb.jpg

btw the last model posted had obvisouly some kind of blepharoplasty to remove his "hoodiness" and apparently he looks better now

superthumb.png

original.jpg
hunter eyes are not a shitty meme ..

they are essential to looking human

They are a shitty meme spread by braindead PSLers like you.
keep coping your fucking avi has hunter eyes you fucking dumbass
we are a predator species. not some low testsoterone faggot species.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn and Effortless
hunter eyes = straight or even positive tilted brows = good bone support on the outer arches
why anybody has a common definition of hunter eyes ?
like what even pfl has to do with hooded or hunter eyes

keep coping your fucking avi has hunter eyes you fucking dumbass
we are a predator species. not some low testsoterone faggot species.
Unfortunately you can't even read like most people here and you further confirmed what I said in my initial post where with your defeatist way of "thinking", if we can even say that your disfunctional brain can even create thought, assumed that since I attacked your shitty meme theory I'm a "low T fag" advocate of excessive upper eyelid exposure.

Get this through your thick skull

Taylor_Kinney.jpg

The average PSLer would look like fucking shit with that amount of hooding and only, remember we're only talking about amount of fat in upper eyelids, no PFL or IPD here. Just to prevent any low IQ response from you, I'm not saying that Taylor Kinney is unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Unfortunately you can't even read like most people here and you further confirmed what I said in my initial post where with your defeatist way of "thinking", if we can even say that your disfunctional brain can even create thought, assumed that since I attacked your shitty meme theory I'm a "low T fag" advocate of excessive upper eyelid exposure.

Taylor_Kinney.jpg

The average PSLer would look like fucking shit with that amount of hooding and only, remember we're only talking about amount of fat in upper eyelids, no PFL or IPD here. Just to prevent any low IQ response from you, I'm not saying that Taylor Kinney is unattractive.
jfl like It matters. hooded eyes have to have a set brow that looks good with to even be fucjing HOODED

Taylor_Kinney.jpg

jfl like It matters. hooded eyes have to have a set brow that looks good with to even be fucjing HOODED

thats everyone means with hooding.

pfl can't really be changed without dangerous to hell procédures.
but narroweness can
and very hard top measure by oneself ngl

Yet only one of the photos at the OP has somewhat low eyebrows..